Chapter 101 Black Cat

Meng Jiangtian didn't know that he was being plotted by someone, so he checked the suspicious places on the map one by one, but found no problems.

The sun was hanging overhead, making people dry and hot. Meng Jiangtian stood under a big tree, surrounded by the breeze, but it was not too hot.

Looking at the sun above his head, Meng Jiangtian put away the map, ready to go back to see Cui Xisheng, and have lunch by the way.

Before he left, a man in a suit and leather shoes came over and said with a smile: "Mr. Meng, I was sent by Mr. Zhang Zhefeng. My name is Rong Hetang. You have been busy all morning, thank you. Mr. Zhang asked me to take you Go have lunch."

"How did you find me?" Meng Jiangtian had been flying in the sky all morning, and it wasn't long after landing that these people actually came to the door. Such a fast speed surprised him a little.

"You are standing directly under the road surveillance system." Rong Hetang pointed to the surveillance camera on the traffic light not far away.

Meng Jiangtian was silent, but he didn't pay attention to these cameras.

"There's no need to eat, I'll just go home and eat." Meng Jiangtian wanted to see Cui Xisheng, and wanted to go back for lunch.

"Mr. Meng, we have prepared the food for you. If you are worried about Mr. Cui, we can let you make a video call with Mr. Cui." "

I don't want to make a video call, I just want to go back." The man stopped him from letting him go Back, Meng Jiangtian was alert for a moment, staring at Rong Hetang.

"Mr. Meng, don't get me wrong, we have no other intentions. It's just because I suddenly found a few suspicious places and wanted to ask Mr. Meng to check it out as soon as possible. That's why I came to you in a hurry. The video call has been connected, would you

like Take a look." A person behind handed the phone to Rong Hetang, and Rong Hetang smiled at Cui Xisheng on the screen, and handed it to Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian saw Cui Xisheng's small face on his mobile phone, and immediately smiled with a gloomy face.

"Have you eaten yet?" Meng Jiangtian asked with concern, seeing that Cui Xisheng seemed to be outside.

"I've eaten it. I'm going to digest it with Dean Hao. This is an after-dinner snack. Have you eaten it?" In the video, Cui Xisheng stuffed a piece of beef jerky into his mouth, chewing it deliciously.

This beef jerky was a pack of snacks brought by the nanny, and Hao Ren picked out a few kinds that Tracy could eat. The greedy Cui Xisheng finished his meal and couldn't help eating snacks.

"Just going to eat. Are you okay at home, who gave you the phone?" "

It's okay, someone is protecting me. The nanny gave me the phone, I didn't expect to be able to make video calls now." "

Since it's okay, then you Go for a stroll. Don't tire yourself out, it's too hot, so take a short walk."

"Understood."

Reluctantly hung up the phone, Meng Jiangtian returned it to Rong Hetang.

Rong Hetang didn't answer, and said with a smile: "This mobile phone is for you. It contains the mobile phone number you just called. The other one

is the phone number of our intelligence department. If Mr. Meng finds the place where the zombies entered, You can notify us in time. We gave the other mobile phone to Mr. Cui." "

Then I will accept it." Meng Jiangtian did not refuse, a mobile phone is quite expensive.

In the park of the community, Cui Xisheng also got a mobile phone. He hasn't played with a mobile phone that can connect to the Internet for a long time, so Cui Xisheng didn't leave. He sat on a bench under a big tree and started playing.

"When you are pregnant, you should be less exposed to electronic products. The first three months are the most dangerous. Give me your mobile phone and I will keep it for you."

Hao Ren was going to grab the phone, but Cui Xisheng immediately avoided it and said, "I haven't seen it for ten minutes. Besides, I have a supernatural power in my stomach anyway, so it will be fine." "He is a supernatural being, but you are

not You forgot that when you were pregnant, you were anemic and you were about to see the Bodhisattva.

Meng Jiangtian is not here, so I have to watch you. Hurry up and stop playing. Wandering around is better than looking at your phone." "

I don't want to watch it ." That's it, don't grab it." Cui Xisheng couldn't watch Hao Ren bothering him, so he could only compromise.

Putting away the mobile phone and continuing to walk along the tree-lined path, Cui Xisheng pursed his mouth unwillingly. The beef jerky in my hand is no longer fragrant.

"I'm tired, I'm not leaving, I want to go back." Thinking about playing with the mobile phone in his heart, the more he thought about it, the more itchy he got, Cui Xisheng turned his head and wanted to go back.

Hao Ren followed back helplessly, the young man had no restraint at all.

"Meow~" Not long after walking, a black kitten stopped in the middle of the road.

Holding his nose and smelling the air continuously, he finally walked towards Cui Xisheng slowly.

"I won't give it to you." Cui Xisheng took a step back, and immediately carried the beef jerky in his hand behind his back. He didn't have enough for himself, so he was willing to give it to a cat.

"Meow~" The little black cat may be really hungry, ignoring others, and chasing after Tracy.

The two female bodyguards dutifully stopped the little black cat. The little black cat was frightened by the two vicious women. The two confronted each other for a while. The little black cat was defeated and got into the grass beside the road.

The group continued to walk, and Cui Xisheng ate beef jerky while walking, wanting to finish it all.

"Meow~" There was another meowing sound from behind.

Everyone turned their heads, and the little black cat followed not far away, looking eagerly at the beef jerky in Cui Xisheng's hand.

Although it is a black cat, it can still be seen that the little black cat is dirty. But the big black eyes were extremely bright, staring straight at Cui Xisheng, the vertical pupils were full of longing.

Cui Xisheng was a little soft-hearted when he was stared at by those big eyes. People in the last days have nothing to eat, and it is not easy for a cat to survive until now.

There were still two unopened beef jerky left in the bag, Cui Xisheng hesitated for a long time, and opened the package: "I only have two left, and I will give them to you." Cui Xisheng closed his eyes, and threw the beef jerky away in pain go out.

"Meow~" The little black cat cried with joy, jumped up, grabbed two pieces of beef jerky with precision, chewed a few mouthfuls before swallowing them.

"Don't follow, there is nothing to feed you." Cui Xisheng threw the empty bag into the trash can, warning the little black cat sternly.

The little black cat shook its ears, sat where it was and did not follow. Looking at Cui Xisheng's back, a silver light flashed in his black eyes for a moment.

Rong Hetang took Meng Jiangtian to a hearty lunch and gave Meng Jiangtian three more addresses. These three addresses are very suspicious, I hope Meng Jiangtian can check them carefully.

Meng Jiangtian burped after eating and drinking, and suddenly felt like being treated like a donkey. But for the sake of the helicopter, he endured it.

After patrolling the three addresses for an afternoon, Meng Jiangtian finally found something.

At the bottom of an artificial lake in a park, near dusk, there was a burst of power fluctuations, not very obvious power fluctuations, but Meng Jiangtian felt it.

Meng Jiangtian immediately hid behind a tree beside him. This waited for a long time, until the lights came on, there was no one in the park, and the wave of supernatural power did not appear again.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the sky, it was time to go home. After hesitating for a while, Meng Jiangtian wanted to check it underwater. If it was all right, he had to go home to accompany his wife.