Chapter 22 A White Lotus

The two of them stared at each other for a while, and Liu Anna twitched her mouth and smiled awkwardly, "Why do you feel uncomfortable, do you want to drink water?" "I don't want to drink, I want to sleep for a while." Cui Xisheng was also

very Embarrassed, I was really tired from sitting, and slowly lay down on Meng Jiangtian's coat.

"Student Cui, you seem to be in poor health. Are you sick?" Only by knowing yourself and the enemy can you win every battle, Liu Anna smiled like a flower, and sat next to Cui Xisheng.

"You don't understand, I want to rest. If you are bored, you can talk to someone else." Cui Xisheng chased people away very clearly.

Maybe she was chased away by Cui Xisheng once, but this time Liu Anna was not embarrassed, she said thick-skinned, "Brother Jiang Tian asked me to take care of you, I can't run around. Classmate Cui, how did you meet Brother Jiang Tian?

" ..." Cui Xisheng chose to remain silent.

"Are you on good terms with Brother Jiang Tian? He seems to care about you."

"..."

"How old are you this year? Are you the same age as Brother Jiang Tian?

"

Brother's friends don't seem to know you."

"Gululu..."

"Student Cui, are you hungry?"

"I'm not hungry, I just want to sleep, can you stop talking?" Cui Xisheng couldn't bear it anymore, fiercely Baba looked at Liu Anna.

"Gululu..." It's just that the stomach doesn't cooperate well, the loud noise made Cui Xisheng's face turn red immediately, and he wished he could get into the pile of zombies right now.

He has had morning sickness for a month, and he never felt hungry, but he felt it at such a critical time. This stomach really embarrasses him.

"You're obviously hungry. Can you sleep when you're so hungry?"

"You don't know you're hungry when you

fall asleep." "You wake up hungry when you fall asleep."

Cui Xisheng blushed, and suddenly felt that Liu Anna was a jerk .

"I'm hungry, can you find something to eat for me? Didn't Meng Jiangtian ask you to take care of me? Then I'm hungry now, so go find something for me to eat." Cui Xisheng became angry and roared impatiently.

Liu Wenna, who was smiling, suddenly felt wronged, and she wanted to cry, "Student Cui, I'm just an ordinary person, where can I get you something to eat? If you're

really hungry, I, I, I can go down to find something to eat." Order some food, this building is a dormitory building, someone might have some snacks in the dormitory.

I'll find it for you, don't be angry, if you are angry, Brother Jiang Tian will be angry with me."

Liu Anna's tears It rolled around in the eyes, and stood up softly.

Cui Xisheng looked at this girl inexplicably, why did she suddenly fall in love with Jiaorou? I also need to find him something to eat. Is this girl so kind? Can't you tell he's just driving her away?

Cui Xisheng stared at Liu Anna and Lin Daiyu stood up. The girl was sobbing, and when she looked up behind Cui Xisheng, she seemed to be taken aback.

Hastily wiped away the tears that didn't flow from the corners of his eyes, aggrieved and forbearing, and called out delicately, "Brother Jiang Tian, ​​when did you come back?" Cui Xisheng raised his eyebrows, and when he turned around, he saw Meng Jiangtian carrying two

cushions , walked over with a cold face of someone who owed him 1.8 million.

Cui Xisheng looked at the aggrieved Liu Anna again, and he immediately understood, and said in his heart that he is a good guy.

It turned out that what was said in the novel was true, there really was a creature like the white lotus, and it still appeared beside him. Is he now the misunderstood heroine?

This idea was only rejected by Cui Xisheng for a moment. He is a man, but he can't be a heroine. And the heroine in Meng Jiangtian's heart is this white lotus.

[The author has something to say: Thank you, this, this, 1 recommendation ticket,

thanks to savagey, 9 recommendation tickets,

thank you for liking you, 1 recommendation ticket,

thanks to Mo Xiang's little wife, 2 monthly tickets, 1 trilobite, 11 recommendation tickets

love you all]