Chapter 104 A Fight Between One Man and One Cat

"Mr. Meng, thank you for your hard work." Rong Hetang walked over with a clean body and a friendly smile.

Meng Jiangtian sized him up a few times, and the smile became more glaring the more he looked at him. Among the supernatural beings here, he is probably the only one who is still clean.

"Mr. Meng has worked hard tonight. Let me send you back to rest.

Tonight we will count the achievements of all supernatural beings. We will be the first to count the achievements of Mr. Meng, and the results will be available tomorrow." "

Then Just send me back." The supernatural powers in his body have not yet recovered, and Meng Jiangtian will naturally not refuse if someone sends him.

After taking a shower, I was driven home by someone. It was midnight, the house was quiet, and the life fluctuations of several people were very stable.

Meng Jiangtian closed the door softly, but felt a life wave in the living room. By the light of the street lamp outside the window, Meng Jiangtian saw the boy curled up on the sofa.

In a haze, Meng Jiangtian thought he saw Cui Xisheng curled up on the sofa, but the person on the sofa did not have the feeling that Cui Xisheng made his heart move.

After carefully looking at it for a while, the boy was thinner than Cui Xisheng, and his face was several years younger.

This is not Tracy Sheng, this is too similar. Meng Jiangtian's eyes widened suddenly. Could this be Cui Xisheng's younger brother?

Without disturbing the boy's sleep, Meng Jiangtian walked lightly to the bedroom, turned his hand on the doorknob a few times, but did not open the door.

There are two life fluctuations in the room, and a very strong power fluctuation, and there is a family member of Tracy Sheng in the room?

He walked past the sofa lightly and flew out of the kitchen window, while Meng Jiangtian was about to enter through the bedroom window.

It was too hot in summer, and Cui Xisheng didn't close the window. Meng Jiangtian just stood on the window sill when a silver light flashed in front of his eyes.

As soon as the thought of danger came up, Meng Jiangtian teleported out, avoided the silver light's attack, and appeared in the bedroom the next second.

Meng Jiangtian's eyes were quick, and the spinning wind blade flew towards the source of the silver light on the bed.

The black shadow is difficult to track with the naked eye in the dark night, but this small black ball has a very strong ability. Once the ability is used, the whole body is covered with silver light, sparks and lightning along the way.

Meng Jiangtian controlled the spinning wind blade to keep chasing Sombra, and Sombra's lightning was also extremely fast, causing Meng Jiangtian a lot of trouble.

One person and one black shadow surrounded Cui Xisheng, attacking each other beside the bed, but they all deliberately avoided Cui Xisheng.

It's just that the furniture in the room was repeatedly struck by the shadow's thunder and lightning, and there was already a burnt smell.

"Huh? What's the smell?" Cui Xisheng woke up in a daze, and reached for the switch of the bedside lamp.

With a slap, the room was instantly brightened, and Meng Jiangtian finally saw the black shadow clearly. It was actually a black cat, and it should be a kitten less than a year old.

Cats have abilities too! ? Meng Jiangtian felt incredible immediately.

The shocked reaction was a beat slower, and he was almost hit by the little black cat's lightning.

"What are you two doing? Don't fight." Cui Xisheng's consciousness gradually became clear, and he was startled when he saw a man and a cat fighting in front of him. He became fully awake in an instant, and hurriedly stopped him.

The little black cat obediently landed on the bed and stood in front of Cui Xisheng, surrounded by lightning, grinning vigilantly at Meng Jiangtian.

A piece of Meng Jiangtian's clothes was burnt. Seeing the little black cat protecting Cui Xisheng so much, it should be a friendly army.

Taking back the wind blade and taking off his coat, Meng Jiangtian asked: "What's the matter with this cat, where did it come from?

" He is one of his own." Cui Xisheng patted the quilt next to the little black cat, he dared not touch the tiny lightning that covered the cat.

"Meow?" The little black cat put away the lightning and tilted its head to look at Meng Jiangtian.

"This cat is male." Meng Jiangtian also tilted his head, looking at a certain part of the little black cat.

A cat with supernatural powers would never be sold as a pet just because of two beef jerky, it was probably recruited by his baby again.

The little black cat has only recently become enlightened, and still doesn't understand Meng Jiangtian's intentions, so it tilts its head along with Meng Jiangtian.

"Rogue." Cui Xisheng hugged the little black cat and stared at Meng Jiangtian.

The little black cat nestled comfortably in Cui Xisheng's arms, purring against Cui Xisheng's chest.

"Now even the animals have begun to awaken their abilities, and the wild will become more and more dangerous." Meng Jiangtian frowned. If a bird also awakened its abilities, it would be dangerous to go back by helicopter.

"Why did you come back so late. What's going on outside? The alarm has been going off for a long time." Cui Xisheng looked at the time, and it was already half past two in the morning.

"I found the place where the zombies came in. I killed the zombies all night. As long as the entrance is blocked, everything will be fine in the future.

I killed so many zombies today, it should be enough to go home by helicopter. I want to go to your house first."

"Are you going to my house?" Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise.

"Of course, my parents have been found, and there should be nothing wrong in the safe area. So, I want to go to your house to find your parents first. Do you remember your home address?"

"Of course I remember. How could I forget my address."

"It is said that you are stupid for three years after being pregnant. You are already stupid, and you must be even more stupid when you are pregnant. It is not impossible to be stupid enough to forget your own address." Meng Jiangtian sat down. On the bed, Cui Xisheng was hugged.

A sudden electric current flashed across his body, and the numb feeling was not good. Trembling, Meng Jiangtian let go of Cui Xisheng, and lowered his head and glared at the little black cat.

"Meow!" Not to be outdone, the little black cat glared at Meng Jiangtian warningly.

Hey, a kitten, more possessive than a human.

Meng Jiangtian had a dark face. He drove away so many supernatural beings, and how could he be robbed of his wife by a cat?

The battle of one person and one cat broke out again, and the furniture in the house suffered.

Cui Xisheng stopped a few words, but no one listened. He didn't bother to try to persuade the fight anymore, he walked out of the bedroom with his mobile phone and his snack box on his back.

Opening the door, Wu Liang stared at this side with big eyes.

Seeing Cui Xisheng coming out, he immediately went up to greet him: "What's wrong in your room?"

"It's okay, you two are mentally ill." Wu Liang wanted to help Cui Xisheng carry the box, but Cui Xisheng dexterously dodged and carried it to the coffee table and put it away.

There is something wrong with the weight of the snack box, it seems to be a little light. Cui Xisheng opened the box and picked at the colorful snacks inside.

As soon as a hand was stretched in, Cui Xisheng felt something was wrong. The hands are full of wrapping paper, and there is no feeling of snacks in it.

Cui Xisheng's face darkened, and he grabbed a large handful of empty wrapping paper, threw it on the ground and scattered it lightly.

I continued to dig out a few handfuls, but it was still full of wrapping paper, only a few packets of drunkard peanuts remained on the top layer.

I also know how many packs to keep to deceive people! hehe!

Cui Xisheng looked at Wu Liang sharply, and Wu Liang sat obediently for a moment, his face full of tension. Thinking frantically about what he did today, he probably didn't reveal his secrets.