Chapter 20 Selection

In foreign countries, people with supernatural powers have already appeared. They rely on their supernatural powers to commit crimes, and foreign countries are already very unsafe.

Liu Anna came to look for Meng Jiangtian as soon as she returned to China, and Meng Jiangtian did what she expected, he still had her in his heart, and they came together logically.

In order to win over Meng Jiangtian, a supernatural being, Liu Anna kept getting to know Meng Jiangtian's life and blended into his circle of life.

But Liu Anna always felt that Meng Jiangtian was indifferent to her. Except for the first few days when she came back, Meng Jiangtian was still warm to her, but it didn't last for a week. Liu Anna obviously felt that Meng Jiangtian was alienated from her.

She has been looking for problems between them. She has met all of Meng Jiangtian's friends, and there is no suspicious person.

But today she seems to have found that suspicious person. She has never seen Meng Jiangtian care about a person so much. This care has gone beyond the relationship between friends.

Liu Anna really didn't want to believe that Meng Jiangtian actually liked a man, and he was not an outstanding man.

Maybe they have something else to do? Cui Xisheng, this person needs to be paid more attention in the future.

Meng Jiangtian didn't see Liu Anna's convoluted thoughts behind him, hugging Cui Xisheng, the wind was blowing under his feet, and he was about to leave at any time.

Turning around, she said to Liu Anna, "If you want to follow me, you should follow them."

"Of course I will follow you. Brother Jiang Tian, ​​you can't leave me behind." Liu Anna looked at Meng Jiangtian in astonishment, and hurriedly grabbed Meng Jiangtian's hand. arm.

She always thought that she should be the only person Meng Jiangtian cared about here, and Cui Xisheng was beyond her expectations.

But looking at Meng Jiangtian's posture, it seems that he didn't think about taking her away, and actually gave her a choice.

But she didn't want this right to choose. This was not paying attention to her, which made her surprised and angry.

How could she be inferior to a man? She was still a weak man who vomited blood when he saw blood and was about to see the King of Hades.

"Then catch it, I can't spare my hand to catch you." Meng Jiangtian nodded indifferently, and the wind under his feet was even stronger.

One sentence made Liu Anna feel so depressed that she wanted to vomit blood. With a gloomy face, Liu Anna firmly grasped Meng Jiangtian's arm holding Cui Xisheng with both hands. Her big beautiful eyes stared at the back of Cui Xisheng's head full of hostility.

"Meng Jiangtian, stop for me." The president of the student council is a water-type supernatural being. The water that appeared out of nowhere surrounded Meng Jiangtian and the three of them. The turbulent water seemed to drown the three of them at any time.

"Do you want to fight?" Meng Jiangtian said with a cold face, the wind around him was spinning extremely fast, slowly forming a circle of tornado, blocking the water flow, and making the sound of howling wind.

But Meng Jiangtian was in the center of the tornado, and Cui Xisheng looked at the strong wind around him, but he couldn't feel the wind when he stayed in the center.

It was the first time to watch the supernatural power at such a close distance. Cui Xisheng temporarily forgot about the dizziness and morning sickness, and turned his head curiously.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at the furry head spinning around in his arms, and the indifference on his face melted a little.

"I didn't want to fight. Meng Jiangtian, even if you are a supernatural being, you can protect them both from zombies, but can you guarantee to find enough food for them to eat? Can you guarantee that you can find clothes for them to wear in four seasons?

" Can you guarantee that they will be treated with medicine when they are sick?

These resources will definitely be plundered by major forces in the future, and no matter how powerful you are alone, you will not be able to fight against the great forces that will appear in the future." [The author has something to say: thank

savagey 9 recommendation votes cast, reward 1 trilobite

Thanks to Moxi Moxi~1 recommendation ticket,

thanks to Dugu Shishi for 18 recommendation tickets, 2 monthly tickets, Boss Niu

thanked you for 3 recommendation tickets, 1 monthly ticket

thanks to user gqgvz46q1 recommendation ticket]