Chapter 74 Complaint

Liu Anna also joined in. I don't know what these people said, but Liu Ana suddenly quarreled with Zhao Huanrui.

Liu Anna pointed at Meng Jiangtian, and several people looked over at the same time.

When the supernatural being holding the notebook saw Cui Xisheng, his eyes shrank suddenly, and he immediately regained his composure.

Meng Jiangtian's heart sank when he saw the look in the eyes of the man with the book. This little wild cat is so attractive now.

A few people came over, Meng Jiangtian pulled Cui Xisheng behind him.

"Brother Jiang Tian, ​​the two of them are too shameless to take all your credit." Liu Anna angrily pulled Meng Jiangtian's arm to complain.

After hooking up with six supernatural beings to no avail, Liu Anna had no choice but to choose Meng Jiangtian again.

Just now I heard that the student council president and Zhao Huanrui took credit for the new supernatural beings and took all the credit for Meng Jiangtian for themselves.

As Meng Jiangtian's status rises, her status will also rise accordingly. For her own future, Liu Anna immediately exposed Zhao Huanrui who was boasting wildly.

"Liu Anna, don't talk nonsense, whoever takes the credit, what I said is the truth." Zhao Huanrui blushed and roared with a thick neck.

Originally, their merits had already been written down in some supernatural person's notebook, but this woman insisted on interfering.

Zhao Huanrui not only helped the student council president to take credit, but also took some credit for what Meng Jiangtian did.

Originally, Meng Jiangtian was guarding Cui Xisheng, but he didn't come to pay attention to the meaning of these supernatural beings. He and the student council president had to decide what to say.

As long as they are in the safe zone, the achievements are recorded, these ordinary people are scattered, and Meng Jiangtian doesn't pursue them, no one will know that they have shared more achievements.

But the bad thing is that this woman, Liu Anna, is so cheeky that she insists on getting close to the supernatural being. When he talked about the critical moment, when Liu Anna heard it, the woman started to make a fuss.

It's something Meng Jiangtian doesn't care about. This woman insists on fighting against injustice. It's not unreasonable for Meng Jiangtian to hate her.

"Are you telling the truth? You are too shameless. Let me ask you, who brought back the food for these people upstairs? Do you dare to say that it was brought back by the two of you? Brother Jiang Tian is here, all of

them He used his wind power to drag the food back. Without Brother Jiang Tian, ​​the two of you would not be able to bring back a single bag. During the days when Brother Jiang Tian

left, we were hungry for a few days. In the end, Brother Jiang Tian brought the food back.

Officer Bai, the food that was distributed just now was brought back by brother Jiang Tian, ​​and it has nothing to do with them."

Liu Anna ruthlessly exposed Zhao Huanrui's lie.

Wang Kun and Police Officer Bai with the notebook looked at Zhao Huanrui.

Police officer Bai with the notebook looked away from Cui Xisheng, looked at Zhao Huanrui and asked, "Is what she said true?

" I can't admit it either, so I bite the bullet and said: "What I said is also true. We also risked our lives to bring back food." "Are you ashamed to say,

how much food did you bring back? Brother Jiang Tian probably brought back the food.

Brother Jiang Tian is here now, if you have the ability to say it again, who brought back the food you shared just now?" Liu Anna asked angrily.

Zhao Huanrui glanced at Meng Jiangtian, but didn't dare to say a word.

The atmosphere was suddenly a little awkward. Officer Bai tapped his notebook with a pen and looked at the student council president and Zhao Huanrui.

One flustered, one guilty. This was the first time he encountered a supernatural being who lied to him.

His eyes turned to Meng Jiangtian, with a hint of sneer in his calmness. Comparing the expressions of the three people, Officer Bai had a preliminary judgment in his heart.

I caught a glimpse of a curious little head behind Meng Jiangtian, and those big black eyes were hiding on Meng Jiangtian's shoulders and peeking at him.

Their eyes met for a moment, and their big round eyes were black and bright, shining brightly on Officer Bai's heart. The confusion about the future in the last days seems to have a goal at this moment.

Such beautiful eyes! Officer Bai was reluctant to look away, and stared at Cui Xisheng closely, wanting to see those big bright eyes all the time.

Cui Xisheng was already a little helpless, why did everyone stare at him as if they were going to eat him.

He took a step to the side and hid tightly behind Meng Jiangtian, away from Officer Bai's sight.

But on the other hand, Wang Kun's hot eyes couldn't be ignored, even hotter than that police officer Bai.

Cui Xisheng was about to cry, why did so many people look at him with that perverted look.

Could it be that the end of the world has come, without those secular constraints, these men have released their nature, and their love for their own kind is out of control?

But even if he couldn't stop it, why did he find him? Cui Xisheng pinched his face, he is not a meat bun, he will not be hungry for a lifetime after eating it.

Facing the two cannibalistic gazes, Cui Xisheng couldn't understand the cause and effect, so he buried his head in Meng Jiangtian's back, and no one wanted to look at it.

Police officer Bai stretched his neck and followed Cui Xisheng for a look, only to see the back of a furry head that was so cute that people wanted to rub it.

Police Officer Bai was a little disappointed that he couldn't see those big beautiful eyes, but the round back of his head was also so beautiful that he couldn't help looking at it again and again.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Police Officer Bai lewdly peeking at Cui Xisheng, his face darker than coal.

I really want to kill all the people who covet Cui Xisheng. But his strength is not enough now, he has to find a time to swallow the crystal nucleus again.

Meng Jiangtian rubbed his fingers, and the crystal nuclei in the space were pulled up and down.

"The food just now was indeed brought back by Meng Jiangtian." While everyone had their own concerns, the head of the student council turned quickly. After thinking for a while, he managed to come up with a reason to get over it.

As soon as he made a sound, everyone's eyes turned to him, and Cui Xisheng felt his body lighten up, and couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

The president of the student council took a deep breath, looked at Liu Anna who was filled with righteous indignation, and continued: "Although you brought these food back, we used to go out to find food together, and we also contributed. The reason why we didn't bring back the food was

because We searched all the nearby supermarkets, and went to far places to find food. We were chased by zombies every day. It was already

very difficult to come back alive, and it was even more dangerous to bring food.

But even if we knew the danger, we still Every day I risk my life to go out and try, just to bring back food for you.

Meng Jiangtian can bring it back because he is a wind element, and when he flies in the sky, zombies can't reach him at all.

Dragging food with the wind can also bring you food. Without his efforts, he would naturally get more than us.

And we can only use our feet to escape in the zombie's encirclement, and use our bodies to carry as much food as possible to come back for you to eat. "

[The author has something to say: Thank you for the 1 trilobite rewarded by the disqualification in the world

. Thank you for the reward of a pot of dog food.

Thank you for the 1 trilobite rewarded by Yanyan's Mu Mu.

Thank you for the 1 rewarded by user ozlez1vb A trilobite

will be updated one chapter first, and there will be another chapter]