Chapter 31 Let's Be Hungry Together

With a loud voice, Liu Anna put the crime on Cui Xisheng again. Meng Jiangtian stood aside expressionlessly, and couldn't tell which side he was on.

Cui Xisheng rolled his eyes in anger at Liu Anna's shamelessness, and stretched out his hand to ask, "Since it's for me, then bring it." "

You already have a box, let's save these for those who need them. Cui Xisheng, you can't Relying on brother Jiang Tian, ​​I want everything." Liu Anna hugged the eight-treasure porridge and bread in her arms, and refused with dignity.

"I don't like jujube-flavored ones, but I like eight-treasure porridge. Since everyone doesn't have enough to eat, I can exchange this box for the four in your hand. It is such a

profitable business, and you are so considerate of others, you will definitely change it. Right." Cui Xisheng pushed the box next to him, and pushed it directly to Liu Anna's feet.

"Cui Xisheng, I don't mean to grab your food, don't slander me. I just don't think you can be so selfish, you want so much food by yourself, and it's a waste if you don't eat it." Liu Anna seemed to have been greatly wronged, donkey A rebuttal where the lips don't match the horse's mouth.

Cui Xisheng was stunned, seeing the true power of the white lotus for the first time. What word did he say that this girl was going to steal his food?

It's a good trick to create something out of nothing, and you want to add a crime. Can you still accuse him like this?

"Students, I still have a box of food here. Anyone who is not full can come and get it. In special times, I can't engage in privileges. I am the same as everyone else. One bread and one bottle of water is enough at a time. Liu Anna thinks that

I That's right, we have to distribute the food to everyone, come and get what you want."

Cui Xisheng stood up while leaning on the wall, and shouted with all his strength.

Create something out of nothing, who can't make a sound? Since this box of food is hot, don't eat it.

Liu Anna's eyes widened, she didn't expect Cui Xisheng to be so tough. In the last days, he would actually give up so much food. Is this person sick in his head? Does he know what the last days are?

Is there such a thing as killing eight hundred enemies and destroying three thousand? Cui Xisheng's unconventional way of playing cards caught her off guard.

Seeing the crowd rushing over in an instant, Liu Anna hugged the food in her arms subconsciously, but she was in a hurry to show off to Cui Xisheng, so she didn't eat a single bite.

She didn't have enough to eat herself, so how could she give it to others. Holding the food, Liu Anna subconsciously hid behind Meng Jiangtian.

"Don't make trouble." Meng Jiangtian finally spoke. The wind wall blocked the crowd and pushed the box back to Cui Xisheng.

He stared at the crowd outside the wind wall with a cold face, his eyes were gloomy like a demon crawling out of hell.

Seeing Meng Jiangtian's warning eyes, the crowd outside the wind wall shivered in fright, and immediately retreated obediently.

Satisfied, Meng Jiangtian retracted the wind wall, glanced at the tattered cushions not far away, and protected Liu Anna through the hungry crowd.

Meng Jiangtian's protection made Liu Anna very happy, she deliberately shook the place where Meng Jiangtian was holding her wrist, and turned her head to Cui Xisheng with a sweet smile.

Cui Xisheng smiled disdainfully, rolled his eyes to the sky, but was a little out of breath in his heart.

Liu Anna made trouble for him, and Meng Jiangtian watched from the sidelines. He finally fought back against Liu Anna, and Meng Jiangtian felt distressed, and immediately pulled Liu Anna away.

Is this feeling sorry for the white lotus?

It's all Zhao Jiake's fault, he insisted on pretending to be sensible despite his poor eyesight, which made him think that Meng Jiangtian was still interested in him.

People only love their girlfriends, they don't care about the feelings of their friends with benefits.