Chapter 82 Tracy's Ability

Meng Jiangtian couldn't figure out what kind of attribute that woman's ability was in the dark just now.

In addition to those common abilities, there seem to be many strange abilities.

Moreover, Cui Xisheng is obviously anemic, why did he send the power to his stomach? Can an ordinary person withstand the ability to enter the body?

What if Cui Xisheng was hurt if he listened to them. If you don't listen, Cui Xisheng really has a physical problem, wouldn't it delay the treatment?

Meng Jiangtian was struggling, his facial features were almost twisted together. Frowning tightly, he walked home step by step.

"General, Meng Jiangtian has appeared again." In the office, Zhou Yao suddenly shouted.

Liu Shenghui was on the phone, anxiously ordering something, and immediately ran over when he heard Zhou Yao's words: "Where did he come from?" "It was

at the intersection just now. It seems to be a blind spot for surveillance."

"Go to that intersection immediately to install A monitor."

"Yes." Zhou Yao ran out again.

Liu Shenghui's cell phone was not hung up yet, so he picked it up and continued to say to the opposite side: "The laboratory continues to be on full alert, but don't suspend the experiment, you can continue." Putting down the phone, Liu Shenghui stared at the monitor and watched

Meng Jiangtian go home.

Back home, Liu Anna was sitting in the living room watching TV, and saw Meng Jiangtian immediately greet him: "Brother Jiangtian."

Meng Jiangtian nodded perfunctorily, and knocked on Cui Xisheng's door.

Cui Xisheng opened the door with an uneasy face. He was pestered by Liu Anna just now and wanted to kill someone.

This woman knocked on the door endlessly, like a brownie, she couldn't shake it off.

With a stinky face, Cui Xisheng stared at Meng Jiangtian, and the first thing he said was: "I'm hungry."

Meng Jiangtian saw that his hands were empty, and then realized that he had been thinking about the supernatural being just now and forgot everything.

"I'll buy it for you. What do you want to eat?" Meng Jiangtian took out his ID card.

"How much money do you have?" Cui Xisheng asked while looking at the silver ID card in Meng Jiangtian's hand.

It was only then that Meng Jiangtian remembered that there were only 500 contribution points in this card, but it seemed that a minimum of 1,000 was required for a dish.

"Don't worry, the money is definitely enough. You can order whatever you want." There is still a small pile of crystal nuclei in the space, and now I can only sell one.

He only exchanged 500 contribution points for so much food. If he couldn't finish it by himself, he couldn't even buy a plate of food now.

The exchange price in this safe zone is too deceitful.

"Then you can buy whatever you want." Cui Xisheng didn't ask, glanced at Liu Anna who was staring at him behind Meng Jiangtian, and closed the door again.

Meng Jiangtian turned around and almost bumped into Liu Anna behind him.

Liu Anna stood prettyly behind Meng Jiangtian, and said cautiously and aggrieved: "Brother Jiangtian, I'm hungry too." "

Got it, I'll go buy it." Meng Jiangtian nodded, walked around Liu Anna and went out again.

Liu Anna opened her mouth, but before she could say anything, Meng Jiangtian had already closed the door and left.

Liu Anna stared at the closed door with a gloomy face, she still hasn't said what she wants to eat.

Cui Xisheng asked what to eat, and when it was her turn she left without listening. The differential treatment should not be so obvious, and the double standards should be hidden a little bit.

Meng Jiangtian was full of thoughts and didn't pay attention to Liu Anna's resentment at all.

When he came to the superhuman service hall, Meng Jiangtian sold an earth-type crystal nucleus. The staff tested the grade of the crystal nucleus with an instrument, and it was 1.5 grade, and it sold for 20,000 contribution points.

Unexpectedly, it was 10,000 more, and Meng Jiangtian felt that the exchange price in this safe zone was not so bad.

If you buy three meals, five thousand is gone.

Cui Xisheng and Liu Anna sat face to face, neither of them had any appetite. Meng Jiangtian could only separate the two of them, and followed Cui Xisheng back to the master bedroom.

Cui Xisheng ate very deliciously, Meng Jiangtian kept staring at Cui Xisheng, thinking about what the mysterious woman said today, lost in thought, his eyes became a little straight when he stared at Cui Xisheng.

Cui Xisheng felt uncomfortable being stared at, and finally couldn't help frowning and said, "Why are you eating or not? Why do you keep watching me?" "

Cui Xisheng, does your stomach hurt?" Meng Jiangtian asked suddenly.

"It doesn't hurt." Tracy replied coldly.

"Do you still want to vomit?"

"Don't want to vomit."

"Are you cold?"

"It's twenty-seven degrees outside, why am I cold?" "

Then do you feel uncomfortable?"

"..." "

Do you feel uncomfortable ?" The body is empty, lonely, cold, need something to replenish?"

"The door is over there."

"Look at my abilities, do you have a feeling of longing?" "

..."

"Don't you feel particularly wanting?" Meng Jiangtian controlled a wisp of wind to wind around Cui Xisheng's stomach Come and go.

"What on earth do you want?" Cui Xisheng couldn't bear it anymore, and put down his chopsticks heavily.

"Why don't you think about it, you can eat." Meng Jiangtian still didn't dare to experiment with Cui Xisheng, and finally gave up.

Cui Xisheng rolled his eyes fiercely, ignored Meng Jiangtian, and ate sullenly.

After eating, Cui Xisheng played on the computer for a while and fell asleep again. Meng Jiangtian looked at the sleeping Cui Xisheng, rubbed his chin in thought.

Cui Xisheng's vomiting from the beginning to the lethargy now, if it is caused by anemia, he always feels that something is wrong. But the direction of suspicion made Meng Jiangtian feel even more wrong.

Gently touching Cui Xisheng's wrist, the pulse was still weak, but the pulse of Huamai became more obvious.

It would have been nice if Trish had been a girl. Meng Jiangtian thought about the direction he suspected in his heart, and his whole heart was ready to move.

There is an air conditioner in the room, but Meng Jiangtian didn't turn it on, fearing that the wind from the air conditioner would be too strong and blow Cui Xisheng.

Lying beside Cui Xisheng, the gentle wind surrounded them.

Cui Xisheng was sleeping comfortably and deeply. Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng's sleeping face, thinking in a mess, how happy they would be if they were a family of three.

Wishful thinking, watched Cui Xisheng overnight.

At dawn, Meng Jiangtian hurriedly got up, went to buy breakfast and came back, watched Cui Xisheng finish eating, and immediately came to yesterday's intersection.

There were still people coming and going on the road in the early morning, Meng Jiangtian kept observing the woman passing by, he remembered the woman's supernatural fluctuations.

After waiting for a long time, the familiar power fluctuation suddenly appeared, and Meng Jiangtian looked over immediately.

Across the road, a woman was standing on the second floor of a building. The window with the curtains was only a crack open, revealing only one eye, secretly looking at him.

Finding Meng Jiangtian looking at her, the woman and Meng Jiangtian looked at each other for a while, then closed the window and drew the curtains tightly.

Meng Jiangtian's face was cold, and he couldn't see the meaning in the woman's complicated eyes. But the woman didn't avoid his sight, she should be waiting for him.

Cross the road and walk into the daily necessities supermarket on the first floor.

There are quite a lot of things in the supermarket, pots and pans, oil, salt, sauce and vinegar, but the price on the label is a bit scary. The salesperson is an ordinary person. When he saw a customer coming in, he greeted

him enthusiastically: "Sir, what do you want?"

"I want to go to the second floor."

What's your name?"

"Meng Jiangtian."

"Sir, please come with me, our store manager has told you to take you up if you come."

The salesman led Meng Jiangtian to the stairs, and said: "Come up from here, left Turn to the second room, the store manager is waiting for you there. We cannot go up without the store manager's order."

Meng Jiangtian went up to the second floor by himself, and saw the woman waiting at the door of the second room at a glance.

The woman did not hide, but stood at the door openly.

A very beautiful woman, wearing a miniskirt, her long legs are very attractive.

"Come in, I didn't expect you to come so early." The woman smiled charmingly, showing her femininity well.

But such a stunner, Meng Jiangtian didn't feel it at all. Comparing it with Cui Xisheng in his heart, he could tell the difference right away.

He doesn't like seductive and coquettish women, but she is refreshing, and the lovely Cui Xisheng can move his heart even more.

Walking to the door, Meng Jiangtian saw that there were several people in the room, three men and two women, all young.

After stopping at the door for a while, the woman smiled and said, "Come in and talk, we don't have any malicious intentions. Besides, your level is so high, we can't beat you even if we fight together." Meng Jiangtian glanced at the five people in the room, all of them were different

. those who can. But judging from the power fluctuation, the level should not be high, but the strange power of the woman makes him a little afraid.

But since I'm here to talk today, I can't be too vigilant.

Meng Jiangtian walked into the room, and the man at the door closed the door immediately. Meng Jiangtian suddenly turned his head to look at him, and the gloomy look in his eyes made the man who closed the door chill instantly.

Seeing the murderous intent on Meng Jiangtian, the woman quickly explained: "Don't be nervous, we really won't do anything to you. There was no

surveillance at that intersection, and it was a blind spot for surveillance.

But last night, a surveillance surveillance was installed there. , so I didn't go there to wait for you today. I can only let you come here to find us."

"What's wrong with Cui Xisheng's body?" Meng Jiangtian didn't bother to circle around with them and went straight to the point.

The woman smiled, looked at Meng Jiangtian and said, "It seems that you didn't transfer the power into Cui Xisheng's stomach last night. If you did, you would be able to understand something you haven't seen before.

" I won't experiment with my friends."

"Friend?" The woman chuckled and continued, "Can you make someone pregnant?"

The word "pregnancy" hit Meng Jiangtian's heart heavily. Jiang Tian suddenly looked at the woman.

Cui Xisheng's pulse really looks like pregnancy, and last night he fantasized about it. If Cui Xisheng could give him a baby, his family of three would be very happy.

But today someone told him that Cui Xisheng was pregnant, and Meng Jiangtian's heart was instantly filled with ecstasy.

Unable to maintain an indifferent attitude anymore, Meng Jiangtian stared at the woman and asked, "What does pregnancy mean?"

"It seems that you don't know yet." Meng Jiangtian didn't know that his boyfriend was pregnant.

"Stop talking nonsense, tell me what exactly does pregnancy mean." Meng Jiangtian's patience was seriously lacking now, with a cloud of wind on his palm, and he stared at the woman dangerously.

"Literally." The woman continued to tease Meng Jiangtian without fear of death.

Walking to a man next to the sofa, the woman continued: "Like Cui Xisheng, he is also pregnant. Today is exactly nine weeks."

The woman lifted the man's clothes, her lower abdomen bulged slightly.

Meng Jiangtian couldn't move his eyes from staring at the man's stomach, and Cui Xisheng's stomach seemed to be slightly protruding.

"This is the fat on my stomach. It's only been two months, but I can't see anything." The man pinched the fat on his stomach and said to Meng Jiangtian with a smile.

The excitement in his heart was consumed by the man's pinched flesh. Meng Jiangtian still stared at the man's belly, still not convinced: "You should be a man." "Of course, it might be bigger than you when you take it out." The

man Said proudly.

"Then how can you get pregnant."

"You can control the wind, why can't I get pregnant." The man asked back.

Meng Jiangtian fell silent for a moment.

"You can regard a man's pregnancy as a kind of supernatural power. If our investigation is correct, Cui Xisheng should have awakened this kind of supernatural power." The woman explained with a smile.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to user 45B0q4580 for the reward of 1 trilobite,

thanks to the whiteboard for the reward of 1 trilobite】