Chapter 3 Girlfriend

Cui Xisheng's heart was beating fast, and he sat down on the chair panting for breath, and there was a faint stabbing pain in his stomach, maybe it was because he walked too fast just now, which affected the baby in his stomach.

Cui Xisheng gently touched his stomach, feeling the pain slowly dissipating, he couldn't help feeling afraid for a while, that he would not be able to exercise so vigorously in the future.

Thinking of the sweet voice heard at the school gate, Cui Xisheng suddenly felt wronged again. He was still pregnant with that man's child, but that man brought his girlfriend to school.

Cui Xisheng looked at his stomach and slapped it, but he still couldn't have this child.

He was in a bad mood, not long after he came back, Cui Xisheng suffered from morning sickness again, and lay alone on the bed in the dormitory.

Grievance, loneliness, resentment, resentment, all negative emotions seemed to be magnified, Cui Xisheng was crying, and no one saw it anyway.

While crying and cursing Meng Jiangtian, the dormitory door was suddenly opened, and roommate Qi Sheng stood at the door, staring at Cui Xisheng.

"What's the matter, crying so sadly." Qi Sheng closed the dormitory door and saw Cui Xisheng was out of breath from crying, his eyes were swollen.

Crying so badly, this is really sad.

"It's okay, I can eat too much." Cui Xisheng sobbed and wiped away his tears.

For three years, Cui Xisheng didn't tell anyone about him and Meng Jiangtian.

The school can allow boys and girls to fall in love, but it will not tolerate two men falling in love. Now most people still can't accept that two boys are in love.

For the sake of their future, neither of them spoke out about this relationship.

The three people in the dormitory never knew that he had a boyfriend. Three years in college, the hobby of these three people was to introduce him to various girlfriends, but they were all rejected by Cui Xisheng.

"My eyes are swollen from crying. Are you stupid or am I stupid? Are you brother? If you have anything, you can tell me, and you still hide it from me." Qi Sheng obviously didn't believe it, lying on the bedside, staring at Cui Xisheng s eyes.

"It's nothing serious, I just got dumped by my girlfriend." Cui Xisheng made up a reason. It's not a make-up, at least 90% of it is true, he was really dumped.

Qi Sheng is a very serious person, he will not let it go without asking one, two, three.

"Girlfriend? You have a girlfriend! When did you have a girlfriend?!" Qi Sheng grabbed Cui Xisheng's arm excitedly, and stared at Cui Xisheng with great interest.

When Cui Xisheng saw his expression, his head suddenly became bigger.

This person is not only serious, but also full of gossip. Sometimes Cui Xisheng thinks that this guy should have been a cat in his previous life.

Once he is aroused to gossip, I am afraid that this matter cannot be easily fooled.

Cui Xisheng sighed, closed his eyes, but his brain was spinning at a high speed, consuming tens of billions of brain cells in a second, and finally came up with a rough love story in a short time.

"I have a girlfriend, whom I met in high school. I fell in a long-distance relationship when I was in college. After three years, we broke up today." Cui Xisheng said it sincerely, trying not to look like he was lying.

"Really or not, it's been three years, why haven't I heard you mention it. What's your girlfriend's name? Which university?" Qi Sheng asked two more questions.

Cui Xi has no love in his life, so in such a short time, where can he think about these things.

Hiding her head into the pillow to cover up the guilt in her eyes, Cui Xisheng cried so heartbroken, "Don't ask, I don't want to think of her again, I'm so sad, don't ask any more."