Chapter 172 Hospital

When Meng Jiangtian sent the 417 crystal nuclei to the Liu family, Zhou Xiulan regretted not asking for more.

In just three days, Meng Jiangtian was able to collect so many crystal nuclei. In seven days, it might be doubled.

Looking at Meng Jiangtian, Zhou Xiulan didn't dare to raise the price again, and checked the 417 crystal nuclei one by one, and let Meng Jiangtian go if there was no problem.

Liu Anna chased out with tears in her eyes, wanting to make a final struggle, but Meng Jiangtian ruthlessly refused, breaking her last hope.

Looking at Meng Jiangtian's back, Liu Anna's tear-stained face gradually became gloomy.

After resolving the entanglement with the Liu family, Meng Jiangtian returned home in a good mood.

It's just that the crystal nucleus given to the Liu family almost wiped out his family's wealth this time, even the crystal nucleus that Hao Ren exchanged for the purification potion was also given to the Liu family.

The equipment that Hao Ren needed had to be delayed for a while, and the equipment and medicine needed for Cui Xisheng's later Shengbao's surgery had not yet arrived.

Although what Meng Changwei said was very annoying, what he said was also reasonable. The hospitals in the safety zone did not know whether they could perform cesarean sections.

While feeling sad, Meng Jiangtian suddenly thought of the abandoned hospital in Liushu Town.

He remembered that the hospital's equipment was well preserved, and the medicines were sufficient. There was that female zombie before, so he didn't dare to go.

Now that the female zombie has been killed by him, Willow Town should be safe. If the hospital is still available, they don't have to go to the hospital, it's more convenient to go there directly.

Meng Jiangtian thought it was okay, so he went to find Hao Ren.

"Xiao Tian, ​​the potion will take a while to be ready, just wait a while." Hao Ren's room was filled with smoke, and Meng Jiangtian stood at the door, Hao Ren said to him.

"Dean, I know an abandoned hospital, where the equipment and medicines are well preserved. I'll take you to see it today." Meng Jiangtian said.

"Hospital? That's ok, I'll go after my potion of medicine is ready."

Meng Jiangtian closed the door to cut off the hot and humid air.

Cui Xisheng hugged Meng Jiangtian's waist, and said dissatisfiedly, "I'm going out again." "

You're going to have a baby in five or six months, and you can't do it by yourself. I have to find a place to do it for you." Surgery.

" If you want to follow, I can take you and your mother-in-law. "

"Then take me with you, I don't want to stay at home."

"Okay, after a while the dean will finish the purification potion, and we will leave. "

"Then I'm going to pack some food and drink, and I have to charge my phone and computer. " Cui Xisheng happily went to clean up. Jiao Yaqing was afraid that he would be tired, so she held him and followed him to clean up.

After more than an hour, Hao Ren boiled the purification potion and divided it into fifty small bottles.

Meng Meng Jiang Tian put the three people and two beasts into the space. There was no one in the house. He locked the door and flew to Liushu Town.

Half an hour later, Meng Jiangtian came to the hospital. There was no female zombie sitting in the town. There were some zombies wandering the streets. Fortunately, they hadn't entered the hospital yet.

Meng Jiangtian took Hao Ren out and walked around the hospital. Hao Ren saw that several instruments he wanted were intact. , and there is no need for him to go to the hospital in the safe area to buy equipment.

The medicines are well-preserved, and the operating room is also well-preserved. It can be used after cleaning and powering on.

For safety's sake, Meng Jiangtian checked the entire seven floors of the hospital to make sure that there were no zombies hiding in the hospital.

Standing on the top of the building, green branches grew crazily from Meng Jiangtian's feet, covering the entire outer wall of the hospital, preventing zombies from accidentally breaking into the hospital.

The hospital is well preserved, but the lack of electricity is a very troublesome thing. The backup battery in the hospital has long been dead.

If you want to regenerate electricity, you need diesel to make the generator work.

Meng Jiangtian didn't need too much diesel, as long as Cui Xisheng gave birth, it would be enough to support the completion of the operation.

But diesel is not much cheaper than food in the last days. Part of the power supply in the safe zone is generated by lightning-type abilities, while most of it is generated by coal and gasoline. After all, lightning-type abilities are too rare.

However, Meng Jiangtian and Xiao Hei both have lightning powers, and maybe they can do without diesel.

Silver lightning flashed between Meng Jiangtian's five fingers, and with a flick of his fingers, the silver lightning snake wrapped around the diesel generator.

The silver snake crackled, but the entire crew did not respond.

Meng Jiangtian frowned slightly, fearing that the generator would be damaged. Meng Jiangtian didn't dare to use too strong lightning power. Now it seems that it is not enough.

Carefully, slowly increased the strength of the lightning ability.

With a buzzing sound, the generator finally responded. Meng Jiangtian was overjoyed and continued to increase the strength of his abilities.

The electric light overhead began to flicker, and finally illuminated the entire room. And the electric lights of the entire hospital were also flickering, one floor after another, and the lights filled the entire hospital.

Meng Jiangtian didn't stop, he wanted to try how long his lightning ability could last.

Hao Ren walked over happily with Cui Xisheng and the others. Hao Ren said happily, "It's powered on. I've tried all the equipment, and it's not broken. It's completely usable.

" The power supply was cut off, and the electricity supplying the entire hospital was too much.

" My lightning ability is only level three, and it's only been 30 minutes, and I can't hold it anymore.

"Xiao Hei is about the same level as me, and the two of us together can only last for an hour. If you want to have an operation, I'm afraid it's not enough time.

" Power generation. I can't perform a caesarean section alone, so you have to help me together.

" The power supply is on the second floor, and the other floors are temporarily unusable. "

" Diesel is not cheap, we have to hurry up and make money. " "Meng Jiangtian is clinking poor now, and his trouser pockets are cleaner than his face.

"With your strength, making money is not easy. How many levels do you have with wood abilities? I just pinched those branches, and the touch feels real exactly the same. "

"I don't know the exact number of levels, but there should be seven or eight levels. " "

" This hospital is really nice, quiet, and equipped with complete equipment and medicines. I will refine and purify potions here in the future.

"Every time I refine medicine at home, I have to close the doors and windows tightly to avoid the smell from wafting out. It's hot and stuffy today, and it's really uncomfortably hot to refine medicine." "Why don't you all live here for the next few days

? Go outside to find supernatural beings to exchange for potions, and kill some zombies to save some crystal nuclei.

" Outside is protected by my vines, as long as I'm not as high-level as me, zombies can't get in. I'll get you some food and water when I go home, and let Xiao Hei charge the electricity for a while. "

"Forget it, you can just bring me here when I am refining medicine.

" Cui Xisheng had better not stay here, there is no air conditioner here, the weather is too hot.

"And there are still zombies infesting, and the smell on the street is not very good. He is getting heavier and heavier, no, he must not be able to bear it."