Chapter 83 News from Dean Hao

"Are you really pregnant?" Meng Jiangtian felt that he was dreaming, constantly looking at the man's belly.

"This is the examination he did a few days ago. You are also a doctor, so you should understand it." The woman handed Meng Jiangtian a piece of paper.

This is a B-ultrasound sheet, and the picture on the paper is indeed a picture of a two-month pregnancy.

The name on the checklist is Zheng Ou.

"Your name is Zheng Ou?" Meng Jiangtian raised his head and asked the pregnant man.

"Yes." Zheng Ou nodded.

"Who made you pregnant?"

"Me." The man beside Zheng Ou admitted frankly.

"Where did you get the B-ultrasound? I haven't heard such a big gossip about a man who is pregnant." "

Our people did the check-up. If you want Cui Xisheng to have a check-up, I can arrange it for you." Another girl in the room said.

"Who are you?" Meng Jiangtian asked, looking at the girl.

"Look at me, you've been here for so long, I forgot to introduce us to you."

Lin Weihong suddenly introduced: "Zheng Ou, He Huan. They were a couple before the end of the world.

Wei Lingling, Wei Lin, They were also a couple before the end of the world.

My name is Lin Weihong, and I'm alone." The woman winked at Meng Jiangtian.

"Last time, you told me what it was that you wanted me to transfer supernatural powers into Cui Xisheng's stomach." Meng Jiangtian ignored Lin Weihong's winking eyes, and asked Lin Weihong indifferently, returning the B-ultrasound sheet.

"The baby needs to absorb the nutrition of the mother in the stomach. A man's body does not have the organs to supply the nutrition of two lives. So after a man

conceives a baby, the baby will absorb the nutrition of the male mother. If the nutrition is not enough In fact, the baby will boil the male mother to death.

When he was pregnant, he lost 30 pounds within a month, and he was as thin as a skeleton. When he went to the hospital for an examination, the doctor only said that he was anemic. He took medicine and supplemented

food It was useless, he was almost sucked to death by the child in his stomach. It was He Huan who was a living horse doctor, trying to hang his life with supernatural powers. In the end, the child in his stomach absorbed the energy of supernatural powers

, He will no longer absorb the nutrition of his body.

Look at the one he is raising now, and he has fat on his stomach. I have

seen Cui Xisheng from a distance, his face is very ugly, pale like a ghost, and his skinny clothes I can't even wear it anymore.

Is he suffering from severe anemia and lethargy? If he continues like this, he will not be far from ascending." Lin Weihong explained.

What Lin Weihong said completely hit Cui Xisheng's situation.

Meng Jiangtian frowned into the word Sichuan. Thinking of how nervous Cui Xisheng was before, and not letting him feel his pulse, he probably already knew about her pregnancy.

Such a big matter, he actually kept it from himself. If he didn't come to see these people today, he wouldn't know about it, and he would always think that Cui Xisheng was just suffering from severe anemia.

If this drags on, maybe in the future, Cui Xisheng will be lost, and even the child will be lost.

Thinking of Cui Xisheng's concealment for so long, Meng Jiangtian was suddenly angry, annoyed and distressed. This unlucky boy, he must take off his pants when he goes back, and use the soles of his shoes to make him remember.

Meng Jiangtian stood there thinking of punishing Cui Xisheng, but Lin Weihong thought he still didn't believe it, so she winked at Zheng Ou.

Zheng Ou understood in seconds, pulled He Huan's arm and acted like a baby: "Honey, I'm hungry, I want your power."

He Huan cooperated and put his hand on Zheng Ou's stomach. The pale yellow earth-type ability is slightly glowing.

A weak vitality emerged from Zheng Ou's stomach, happily absorbing the supernatural energy in He Huan's hand.

Zheng Ou is actually pregnant.

Meng Jiangtian stared at Zheng Ou, and suddenly remembered that he and Cui Xisheng seemed to be a little different.

"Will a man who is pregnant with a child suddenly become more attractive?" Meng Jiangtian looked at Zheng Ou carefully, without any feeling of fascination.

"Not really." Lin Weihong looked at Zheng Ou, feeling nothing at all.

"Don't you feel it too?" Meng Jiangtian looked at Wei Lin.

Cui Xisheng seems to be attracted to boys. Liu Anna and Cui Xisheng live under the same roof, and they have no feelings for Cui Xisheng, and even dislike each other.

Wei Lin looked at Zheng Ou inexplicably, shook his head and hugged Wei Lingling. He still likes soft and weak girls.

Meng Jiangtian frowned, Zheng Ou and Cui Xisheng seemed to be in a different situation. These people can't be trusted at all.

"We don't specialize in researching these things. Zheng Ou's incident was discovered by accident. We tell you that we don't want Cui Xisheng to lose his life in vain. By the way,

we have something to ask you. If you want to know Cui Xisheng How about your physical condition, you can cooperate with us.

As long as you find the laboratory in this safe zone and rescue Dean Hao, he will definitely help you recuperate Cui Xisheng's body. "

" Dean Hao? Hao Ren? Hearing the familiar name suddenly, Meng Jiangtian asked in surprise.

"Yes, it is Director Hao Ren of your university hospital." He also performed Tracy's pregnancy, and he should know Tracy's physical condition best.

That's why we came to you to save Dean Hao. Lin Weihong nodded. "

What's wrong with Dean Hao?" Why save him, and who are you?

"There is an underground laboratory in this safe area, which is dedicated to some shady experiments. We were the experimental subjects who were caught in the laboratory before. "

Dean Hao awakened the Purification Department, an ability that can purify zombie viruses. He should have been taken into the basement as well.

But he is the supernatural being in charge of the experiment, and we are his experimental subjects.

We are also fortunate that we are Dean Hao's experimental subjects. He couldn't bear to let us do experiments and let us out.

Before leaving, he asked us to come out and find someone to save him. Also emphatically mentioned the names of you and Tracy Sheng.

Dean Hao said, with your ability, you will definitely be able to find you in the safe zone, and you will come to the safe zone.

Dean Hao also said that as long as you save him, he can take care of Cui Xisheng himself to ensure that Cui Xisheng can give birth to a healthy baby.

We waited for a long time to come out. You were so popular yesterday, and your rank is higher than Liu Shenghui. We heard your name right away, so we went to find you. "

Lin Weihong's explanation was too coincidental and a bit absurd, and Meng Jiangtian couldn't fully believe what they said.

And to distinguish the truth of these words, it will not be obvious for a while. It can only be that I would rather be wrong than let it go.

"What experiment were you arrested for?" Meng Jiangtian wanted to know more, so he asked deeply.

"Crystal nucleus transplantation experiment." Lin Weihong said a somewhat surprising term.

"Can the crystal nucleus be transplanted?" Meng Jiangtian raised his eyebrows and asked.

"No, that's why we need to do the experiment."

Lin Weihong shook her head, and continued: "Liu Shenghui wants to build an army of supernatural beings who are completely obedient to him. He wants to transplant the crystal cores of those disobedient superhumans into obedient ordinary As for

the source of crystal nuclei, zombies and crystal nuclei from supernatural beings are always available.

However, the crystal nuclei purchased in the service hall of supernatural beings are not enough to support his experiment. So he focused on supernatural powers. As long as the experiment

is successful, he doesn't care how many people die.

We are the supernatural beings who will be captured by him. If you observe carefully, you will find that the supernatural beings in the safe zone will disappear several times in three days. A.

The supernatural beings who can't come back will be regarded as dead in the wild. In the last days, the family members are not around, and no one will look for them.

We came to the safe zone happily, and we stayed in it for less than three days. I was dizzy and sent to the laboratory.

If Dean Hao hadn't saved us, our corpses would have been smashed up, and the flesh and blood would be fed to the zombies he captured and locked up." "Why did

he catch the zombies? "

Ordinary people can't bear the energy of the transplanted crystal nucleus, and they are all dead, so he wants to try transplanting the crystal nucleus to a zombie."

Anyway, those zombies are already half-dead, so they might be able to withstand the energy of the crystal nucleus. "

"Did he succeed? "

"I don't know. When we escaped, he didn't succeed. " It's just that he has been forcing Dean Hao to purify the virus from those zombies.

Dean Hao didn't want to help the evildoers, so he asked us to come out to rescue soldiers.

We have already contacted some supernatural beings, as long as we find out the specific location of the laboratory and have a suitable opportunity, we will storm in.

There are not many supernatural beings guarding the laboratory, but they are all of high level. One can hit five or six low-level supernatural beings like us.

But no matter how high their level is, they can't beat you. If you join us, we will be able to rescue Dean Hao and expose Liu Shenghui's wolf ambition. Rescue those later supernatural beings. "

"Didn't you escape from the laboratory? " How can I not find the location of the laboratory? "

" The laboratory we escaped from has been evacuated, and Liu Shenghui has moved to another place. We don't know where it is. "

Meng Jiangtian didn't want to ask anything, and looked at Lin Weihong motionlessly, checking the authenticity of her words.

Lin Weihong blinked her big eyes, and looked at Meng Jiangtian sincerely. It's a pity that she is too charming, and there is nothing trustworthy in her big eyes. Eyes.

Meng Jiangtian is still dubious and cannot fully trust her.

"It doesn't matter if you don't believe me now. Dean Hao will not be in danger for the time being. You can go back and observe for a few more days, and you will find that the supernatural beings keep disappearing.

Go back and use your powers to make up for Tracy, the baby is yours and he will love your powers. When the child is comfortable, Cui Xisheng is also comfortable. The complexion will also get better and better.

If you can, you can also help us keep an eye on where the lab might be. But be careful, there are surveillance cameras all over the street here.

If you want to find us, you can come to this store to find us. The younger brother of the shop owner was a supernatural being and was killed in the laboratory.

He always thought that his brother was killed by zombies in the wild, and now that he has joined us, he is absolutely reliable. "

"I'll think about it." "Meng Jiangtian stared at Lin Weihong for a long time, then at Zheng Ou, but finally did not refuse.

Thinking that there was surveillance outside, Meng Jiangtian went downstairs obediently, bought two pairs of slippers in the store, and swaggered from the store door After walking out,

several people in the room watched Meng Jiangtian leave, and Wei Lingling said worriedly: "Sister Weihong, will he help us?

"I've already brought out Dean Hao. There's a 80% chance. " "

But Dean Hao never mentioned the matter between him and Cui Xisheng to us at all. If he knew that we lied to him, would he turn his face?" "

" If you don't tell me, I won't tell, how does he know that we lied to him. Besides, I didn't lie to him, Dean Hao is really waiting to be rescued now.

As for the matter between Cui Xisheng and Dean Hao, it was also a coincidence. I just took advantage of this coincidence to draw in the relationship.

Dean Hao is rescued, and he will definitely help him recuperate Cui Xisheng's body. After saving Dean Hao, the three of them will be able to be together beautifully, and he is not losing money. Lin Weihong was a little guilty, but her voice was loud, and she spoke with confidence.

"From the results of the investigation, Meng Jiangtian is not a magnanimous person. I hope he can see Dean Hao's face and not care about us." Zheng

Ou rubbed her belly and sighed, Lin Weihong scratched her head guilty.

[The author has something to say: thank you for the dog food that was rewarded on the weekend, and

thank you for the 1 trilobite that was rewarded by lemon sauce]