Chapter 47 Talking

The pressure all over his body disappeared at once, and the student council president heaved a long sigh of relief. Looking at the direction Meng Jiangtian left, the student council president smiled disdainfully.

Looking at a sanctimonious face, but a nasty person with a penchant for cutting off his sleeves, the president of the student council suddenly felt that he had a noble sentiment.

It doesn't matter if the strength is high, but if the character is not good, he doesn't bother to work together. If he went out this time, Meng Jiangtian would be besieged by zombies and lose his life, it would save him a lot of trouble.

The student council president looked at the starry night sky and prayed, even willing to use his ten years of life to pray for Meng Jiangtian's accident.

The sky was bright, Cui Xisheng woke up and didn't see Meng Jiangtian, who always disappeared early in the morning.

Liu Anna didn't go to the other side of the crowd, and looked at Cui Xisheng eagerly. Cui Xisheng was frightened by her, and threw a box of bread to her.

"Thank you. Cui Xisheng, I think there should be some misunderstanding between us. I apologize for my quarrel with you before.

But you were very hostile to me when you came here, so I quarreled with you. Can you tell me why you Don't you like me? Is it because of Brother Jiang Tian?"

Liu Anna spoke so sincerely that Cui Xisheng was a little embarrassed.

In retrospect, it was indeed he who gave Liu Anna a face when they first met. At that time, Liu Anna probably didn't know about him and Meng Jiangtian.

But even though I was wrong first, this girl is a white lotus flower, and it is better to stay away as long as she can.

Cui Xisheng made a decision in his heart, and asked with a smile: "Do you like Meng Jiangtian?"

Liu Anna was stunned, she didn't expect Cui Xisheng to ask so directly, her eyes rolled, and she thought about how to answer. He smiled and said, "Brother Jiang Tian and I grew up together, and I really like him."

Liu Anna directly admitted that if Cui Xisheng could withdraw voluntarily, it would save her trouble.

"Then does Meng Jiangtian like you?" Cui Xisheng asked again.

"It should be because we like each other. We have been in love since junior high school, we were together until high school, and we separated when we were in college. Brother Jiang Tian never told me to break up." Liu Anna was telling the truth.

Cui Xisheng's face darkened. That bastard Meng Jiangtian has been with him for three years without breaking up. He really thinks of himself as a friend with sex.

"I hate Meng Jiangtian, so I don't even like you. We can't be friends. It's good to be a stranger. When

you're full, go talk to someone else. If you're hungry, you can take the food as you like, anyway. Meng Jiangtian brought it back, so you don't have to ask me." "

Why do you hate brother Jiangtian?"

"I don't want to tell you." Cui Xisheng looked impatient. He said it so clearly, why is this woman not finished.

"Brother Jiang Tian treats you differently, anyone can tell, even better than me as a girlfriend.

Cui Xisheng, to be honest, I am very jealous of you, so I want to find out what is the relationship between you and Brother Jiang Tian.

I I think this is something I should know as a girlfriend. You tell me why, and I won't pester you." Liu Anna felt that the timing was good, and she expressed her true thoughts.

"I said I don't want to tell you. If you want to know, ask Meng Jiangtian yourself. Don't bother me anymore, Zhao Jiake, Qi Tianshan, you two take her there to protect, I don't need protection." Cui Xisheng became a little angry, how to deal with this

matter Anna Liu said?

Said your boyfriend cheated, and I am your boyfriend's friend with benefits? Is he shameless?

"No, Meng Jiangtian asked me to protect you." Qi Tianshan rejected Cui Xisheng's proposal in a muffled voice.

He has been listening to the conversation between Cui Xisheng and Liu Anna, and Zhao Jiake has been winking at him, but he ignores it.

His mission is to protect Cui Xisheng. When the student council president left, he reminded him to protect Cui Xisheng. Liu Anna was not as important as Cui Xisheng.

The scene of Meng Jiangtian brutally killing three classmates is still vivid in his memory. Although Qi Tianshan has awakened his abilities, he is weak in nature and does not like to be competitive.

Facing Meng Jiangtian who kills at random, he is afraid and fearful, not to mention that he can't beat Meng Jiangtian, and he dare not go against Meng Jiangtian's intention.

He only has Cui Xisheng in his eyes now, and he will definitely give up Liu Anna when necessary.

"It's enough for me to have Zhao Jiake's protection." Cui Xisheng didn't know Qi Tianshan well, and he wouldn't be in any danger on the top of the building. He still wanted Zhao Jiake to protect him.

"No." Qi Tianshan refused in a muffled voice, glanced at Zhao Jiake, and said in a low voice, "You protect her."

Zhao Jiake didn't want to protect Liu Anna either, and no one knew that Meng Jiangtian cared about Cui Xisheng. Just about to refuse, Qi Tianshan glared, and for the first time used his superhuman aura to suppress Zhao Jiake.

Zhao Jiake only felt his whole body sink, and was a little out of breath under the pressure of an invisible force.

At this moment, Zhao Jiake really felt that Qi Tianshan, who was like a gourd, was a supernatural being he couldn't compete with.

Zhao Jiake is jealous and unwilling at this moment. How can a mediocre person with no ambitions become a supernatural being.

But he has the world in his heart and has great ambitions, but he can only be an ordinary person with a strong body.

Facing the coercion of Qi Tianshan, Zhao Jiake was 10,000 unconvinced in his heart, but his body couldn't produce the strength to resist, his face was flushed, and he said to Liu Anna with difficulty: "I'll take you there." "

I Don't go." Liu Anna refused with a dark face, and none of the three asked her opinion, pushing her around like an object.

It annoyed her, and she had to go when they let her go. And it's safer to have a supernatural being around to protect her than to be alone on the other side.

Cui Xisheng frowned and looked at her impatiently, Liu Anna immediately said: "I don't ask you."

The situation is not on her, Liu Anna can only compromise. Dragging the cushion, he took the initiative to leave Cui Xisheng's side and sat down not far away. Qi Tianshan and Zhao Jiake stood between them.

Cui Xisheng glanced at Liu Anna's position, rolled his eyes and lay down, as long as he doesn't bother him, it doesn't matter where he sits.

During the day, the roof was quiet, and the breeze was very comfortable. Cui Xisheng fell asleep again in a daze.

In a supermarket some distance away from the roof, Meng Jiangtian held a dagger and rummaged through the head of a zombie.

Another zombie without a crystal nucleus, Meng Jiangtian frowned, wiping the blood on his head with a towel.

After killing zombies for almost a day, they only got eight crystal nuclei. There are no more zombies with crystal nuclei than human supernatural beings.

The sun was about to set, and Meng Jiangtian flew to the top of a high-rise building. Afraid of killing zombies and dirtying the rice, flour, grain and oil, Meng Jiangtian moved all the usable things in the supermarket to the roof early in the morning.

All the crystal nuclei in the space were taken out, and he hid some crystal nuclei last time to save the student president.

Adding today's eight, he already has six earth-type crystal nuclei, five wood-type crystal nuclei, five fire-type crystal nuclei, and three wind-type crystal nuclei in his hand.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to savagey for 20 recommendation tickets, 1 trilobite

thanks to Jinyun for 7 recommendation tickets,

thanks to stop-and-go, 5 recommendation tickets, 1 monthly ticket,

3 recommendation tickets,

thank you, this, these 5 recommendations Ticket

thanks to Yan Yan's Mu Mu 6 recommendation tickets

Thanks to the girl Xu Bicheng 12 recommendation tickets, 5 monthly tickets, 2 Camwu Fuxian, big girl, you are so awesome, thanks to Youran

1 monthly

ticket thanks to Mo Xiang's little wife 11 recommendation tickets , 1 monthly ticket

, thank you, Little Bronze, 3 monthly tickets, 4 recommended tickets,

thank you for liking you, 1 recommended ticket]