Chapter 66 It's Getting Sweeter

In the last days, it is unimaginable to be able to sit on the bed, play with the computer, and enjoy the cool breeze.

Cui Xisheng still couldn't help thinking that it would be perfect if he could eat iced watermelon. But there is a baby in the stomach, it is better to eat less iced food.

Thanks to Meng Jiangtian, Cui Xisheng didn't push away the mischievous hand on his waist to be so comfortable now.

Turning his head to look at Meng Jiangtian, Meng Jiangtian immediately came up to him. Seeing that they were about to kiss, Cui Xisheng slapped Meng Jiangtian's face away.

Thinking of iced watermelon, Cui Xisheng felt more and more thirsty, smashed his mouth, and said to Meng Jiangtian, "I'm thirsty, I'm going to get some water to drink." Cui Xisheng wanted to get out of bed to get water, but was hugged by

Meng Jiangtian The waist is pulled into the arms.

"Come on, open your mouth." Meng Jiangtian's fingertips slowly condensed a ball of clear water, and sent it to the struggling Cui Xisheng's mouth.

Cui Xisheng rolled his eyes and glanced at Meng Jiangtian. This man had a determined face that would not let go. Cui Xisheng had no choice but to open his mouth to swallow the water ball.

Sweet and clear, this kind of clear water condensed in nature is much better than water purified by chemicals.

Cui Xisheng nestled in Meng Jiangtian's arms, and obediently drank six balls of water in a row.

I burped, it was so delicious, I was full of water. Everyone seems to feel refreshed after drinking it.

"The student president's water doesn't seem to be as good as yours." Cui Xisheng drank the water condensed by the student president, and the taste was incomparable to Meng Jiangtian's water.

It's all water condensed by supernatural beings. Cui Xisheng was very curious, how could the taste be so different.

"Of course it's different. My water is also mixed with some wood-type abilities. Wood-type abilities are rich in vitality. You are too anemic. Drinking some is good for your health." Meng Jiangtian explained.

"No wonder." Cui Xisheng nodded, he really felt much more comfortable.

After eating and drinking enough, Cui Xisheng played games with the wind blowing until his laptop ran out of battery. Looking at the time, it was already half past nine in the evening.

"I'm sleepy. Don't cheat on me while I'm asleep." Cui Xisheng yawned, tore off the hands that had been touching his waist, and warned Meng Jiangtian.

"Sleep, I promise I won't move you." Meng Jiang got out of bed, moved a stool and sat beside the bed.

Cui Xisheng fell asleep shortly after lying down. But Meng Jiangtian didn't feel sleepy.

Put away the breeze, walk out of the bedroom, and gently close the door. Meng Jiangtian opened the kitchen window, and a stench rushed straight to the door.

The smell of zombie blood left on the ground downstairs is still strong. The night was very dark, Meng Jiangtian flew downstairs and looked up at the roof.

There was no light, the roof was pitch black, and nothing could be seen clearly. He couldn't even see the roof of the building with his supernatural eyesight, and he shouldn't be able to see him from the roof of the building.

The president of the student council has been sucked out of his abilities by him, and he has to cook for them tomorrow, and he doesn't know how long it will take to clean up the dirty blood.

The room was too stuffy without the windows open, Meng Jiangtian didn't want Cui Xisheng to get hot, so he quietly cleaned the blood on the road under the cover of night.

Meng Jiangtian cleaned it very thoroughly, and when he returned to the house again, the smell was gone with the windows open.

Back in the bedroom, Cui Xisheng sat on the bed in a daze.

"Why are you up?" Meng Jiangtian turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone to check Cui Xisheng's situation.

His face was reddish, and his forehead was sweating. After he left for a while, Cui Xisheng should have woken up from the heat.

"Is it hot?" Meng Jiangtian went to the bathroom and gave Cui Xisheng a roll of toilet paper, and the breeze blew gently around Cui Xisheng.

Cui Xisheng wiped the sweat off his face, it was too uncomfortable to be woken up by the heat, he hesitated for a while looking at Meng Jiangtian, and said, "How long can you last with this ability?" "Go to sleep, I'll keep blowing it for you.

" Jiang Tian understood Cui Xisheng's meaning and said with a smile.

"If you're sleepy, go to sleep instead of blowing on me all the time." "

It's okay. I've cleaned up all the blood on the road outside and slept with the window open. It shouldn't be too hot in the middle of the night."

Meng Jiangtian opened the window , There are actually screens on the windows, and the rooms for doctoral students are really different.

Cui Xisheng couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief when he smelled the disgusting smell in the air.

"Go to sleep." Meng Jiangtian helped Cui Xisheng to lie down, and lay beside Cui Xisheng himself.

Cui Xisheng froze for a while, then moved to the side to make room for Meng Jiangtian.

Sensing Cui Xisheng's movements, Meng Jiangtian's eyes lit up, and he put his hands on Cui Xisheng's waist in an aggressive manner.

Cui Xisheng didn't push his arm away. It felt that Cui Xisheng's body gradually became soft from stiffness, and his breathing gradually became heavy.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng who had fallen asleep for a while by the light of the flashlight of his mobile phone, and couldn't hold back, and lightly pecked on the rosy lips.

Originally, I just wanted to steal an incense, but this incense is too fragrant. The warm taste of the Q bomb makes Meng Jiangtian want to stop.

Seeing Cui Xisheng sleeping soundly, Meng Jiangtian boldly posted it again. Not daring to make big moves, Meng Jiangtian kept pecking at Cui Xisheng's lips like a woodpecker.

They have been together for three years, and they have done many intimate things, but Meng Jiangtian has never felt that this kid is so sweet.

Perhaps this is the saying that distance produces beauty. After not seeing each other for more than two months, Cui Xisheng really feels more beautiful than before.

"Hmm." Meng Jiangtian kissed for too long, Cui Xisheng felt uncomfortable in his sleep, suddenly waved his arm, and slapped Meng Jiangtian right on the face. Turned around and continued to sleep.

Little strength, no pain. Meng Jiangtian covered his beaten face, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. This little wild cat doesn't forget to scratch people when he's asleep.

After kissing for a while, my hunger was relieved. Satisfied, Meng Jiangtian lay down again, hugged Cui Xisheng, and closed his eyes.

Summer nights are only cooler in the second half of the night, but when the sun rises again, the temperature rises rapidly.

Cui Xisheng was woken up by the heat again, and there was a person behind him, like a big stove, and his back was sweating from the heat.

Meng Jiangtian fell asleep, and his abilities stopped. There was no wind blowing, and it was as hot as a furnace.

Taking away Meng Jiangtian's arm around his waist, Cui Xisheng was about to go to the bathroom to resolute the reincarnation of the five grains.

Before he got up, he was pulled back by another arm, and Meng Jiangtian was pressed up with his whole body.

He hugged Cui Xisheng's waist tightly, buried his head in Cui Xisheng's neck and dawdled, moaning and chirping, like a big dog just waking up and acting coquettishly.

The breeze surrounded the two of them, taking away the sweltering heat of the morning.

"Let go." Cui Xisheng said helplessly after pushing him a few times.

"Why let it go, it's not hot." When Meng Jiangtian spoke, his mouth seemed to touch Cui Xisheng's neck.

Cui Xi shrank his neck itchingly, and threw out four words stiffly: "I want to shit." The

tasteful sentence broke Meng Jiangtian's ambiguity when he woke up early in the morning. Meng Jiangtian sighed and let go of Cui Xisheng.

This person used to pester him to be romantic, but now that he is romantic, this person is down-to-earth.

[The author has something to say: Dear darlings, the author also needs recommendation tickets, monthly tickets, thank you for

3 recommendation tickets from ハトマヅック, thank you

Xiao Aran for 7 recommendation tickets,

thank you for CARATEEN, 9 recommendation tickets, and 1 monthly ticket,

thank you for 5 Shuizhushabai Monthly ticket, 5 recommended tickets

Thanks to Liu Huo 8 recommended tickets

Thanks to w.x11 recommended tickets

Thanks to the girl Xu Bicheng 15 recommended tickets

Thanks to Hulu 1 monthly ticket, 5 recommended tickets

Thanks to user aojd82dy 1 recommended ticket

Thanks to Dumuni 5 monthly tickets, 5 recommendation tickets

thanks to the four-faced demon python 12 recommendation tickets

thanks to Fan Fan 1 monthly ticket

thanks to the stars in the eyes 6 recommendation tickets, 1 monthly ticket

thanks to nothing 8 recommendation tickets

Sometimes repeated voting prompts will be displayed, and the number of thank you votes may be twice as high as the number of votes. The author holds a 40-meter sword in his hand, please thank the baby who has more votes, and fill in the extra votes, hehehe]