Chapter 42 I got strangled

"Yes, but you are not allowed to touch these foods." Meng Jiangtian agreed without thinking too long.

It's just that these foods were all he found with great difficulty to replenish Cui Xisheng's blood, and he would never share them out.

"No one will dare to touch these foods." The student council president said meaningfully. The blood of those three people has not yet dried.

With Meng Jiangtian's consent, the student council president and the two supernatural beings left, and the three of them carefully bypassed the blood left by the three.

The student council president really wanted to clean up the blood, the smell of blood would attract zombies. But I was afraid that Meng Jiangtian would disagree, and the presence of this puddle of blood was a deterrent, so no one would dare to think about those foods.

Watching the student council president leave, Meng Jiangtian glanced at the pool of blood, then turned around and asked Cui Xisheng, "Did you vomit today?" "

No." Cui Xisheng shook his head. Today, there is no morning sickness, no anemia and dizziness, and I feel very good.

"You didn't vomit when you saw the blood?"

"Do you really want me to vomit?"

"No." Meng Jiangtian shook his head, and the hand holding Cui Xisheng's small hand moved slowly, tending to move towards his wrist.

Cui Xisheng felt it immediately, his eyes widened in an instant, struggling to withdraw his hand, and said sharply: "Don't touch it." "Don't

move, I just don't feel the pulse." Cui Xisheng struggled so fiercely that his wrist was about to rotate 360 ​​degrees Spend.

Afraid of hurting Cui Xisheng, Meng Jiangtian hurriedly let go.

"Brother Jiang Tian, ​​what are you doing?" The night was too dark, and Liu Anna had never been aware of Meng Jiangtian and Cui Xisheng's small movements. When the two made a fuss, Liu Anna got up from the mat and hugged Meng Jiangtian's arm, showing the Looking closely and vigilantly at Cui Xisheng.

"There's nothing to do, go to sleep." Meng Jiangtian pulled out his arm and forced Liu Anna to lie down again.

"I'm not sleepy, I'm not sleeping..." Liu Anna struggled to get up.

"Don't make trouble." Meng Jiangtian growled, and squeezed Liu Anna's hand tightly.

Liu Anna felt the pain in her arm and felt that Meng Jiangtian was unhappy, so she lay down obediently, but she didn't feel sleepy at all.

She couldn't see her eyes, but her sense of hearing was extremely developed. Liu Anna strained her ears and listened carefully to the movements of the two people around her.

Cui Xisheng broke away from Meng Jiangtian, pouted his buttocks, and wanted to stay away from Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian accurately pulled the waistband of his trousers in the dark, and his stomach hurt from being strangled, and Cui Xisheng's heart jumped into his throat instantly.

Hurriedly retreating by himself, he bumped directly into Meng Jiangtian's arms in a hurry.

Cui Xisheng had no time to worry about where he was, holding his stomach and feeling nervously, the pain gradually disappeared, and he should be fine, so he couldn't help but breathe a long sigh of relief.

"Does it hurt?" Seeing Cui Xisheng touching his stomach, Meng Jiangtian also reached out to touch it, wanting to rub it for Cui Xisheng.

How dare Cui Xisheng let him rub, this man's hand is very strong, he pushed Meng Jiangtian's hand away, and said with lingering fear: "It doesn't hurt anymore. I'm sleepy, I'll go to bed first." Cui Xisheng didn't dare to toss anymore, turned his

back Looking at Meng Jiangtian, he took his hands out of his sleeves and hid them in his clothes, then pressed them tightly, closed his eyes and pretended to sleep obediently.

Meng Jiangtian was behind him, and he didn't feel sleepy at all. If Meng Jiangtian took his pulse while he was asleep, it would be a lie.

I don't know if people with supernatural powers can see things clearly in the dark. Anyway, Meng Jiangtian can clearly see Cui Xisheng's little moves.

There is definitely something wrong with this person hiding his hands so deeply.

Meng Jiangtian was really like what Cui Xisheng was worried about, and was going to wait for Cui Xisheng to fall asleep and secretly feel Cui Xisheng's pulse.