Chapter 182 Mutated Sapling

Zhao Wei's family talked good things for a while, but Liu Anna still refused to let her go.

Zhao Wei's family couldn't be coaxed, so they simply kissed Liu Anna and stopped the chattering mouth.

Meng Jiangtian didn't want to watch the live broadcast, and he came to trouble Zhao Wei's family, so there was no time to waste time with them.

The two kissed inseparably, seeing that it was not suitable for children, Meng Jiangtian smashed the glass of their bedroom with a wind blade.

The two started up instantly, Zhao Wei's family cautiously approached the window and looked out, but he didn't notice that the faint colored mist gradually lingered over his head.

Zhao Wei's family looked out the window, their eyes widened suddenly. In the yard, a small glowing tree was swaying as if it was dancing.

Finding that Zhao Wei's family was looking at it, all the leaves of the small tree lifted up and turned to the window, as if they were looking at Zhao Wei's house.

When he found Zhao Wei's house, Xiaoshu seemed to be very excited suddenly. The branch rolled up a small stone on the ground. With a flick of the branch, the small stone flew towards Zhao Wei's house.

As soon as Zhao Wei's house hid, a small stone flew into the room and hit the wardrobe, and the wardrobe door was smashed through.

If it hit someone with this force, it would probably cause a blood hole.

"Ah." Liu Anna screamed in fright and rushed out of the bedroom.

Zhao Wei's family frowned and stared back at Xiao Shu, but Xiao Shu was furious.

A few branches of the small tree outside the window were twisted into the shape of a palm, but it was an internationally accepted provocative gesture.

Zhao Wei's family looked at the green middle finger, and suddenly became angry, where did this come from.

Although provoked by a tree, Zhao Wei's family was still very vigilant, and did not rush to trouble the little tree, but just threw a soft branch through the window, trying to catch the little tree.

The little tree seemed arrogant, but it was easily entangled by the branches of Zhao Wei's house.

Zhao Wei's family was overjoyed, and was about to go back, but suddenly a strong force was transmitted to his arm, pulling him to knock against the window sill.

In the yard, the little tree fled frantically, looking at the little sapling that was only as thick as the fence, but the strong Zhao Wei's family couldn't pull it back.

His stomach hurt from knocking on the window, Zhao Wei's family frowned, and let go of the fleeing little tree.

The little tree ran to the fence in an instant, and got out from the gap in the fence.

But standing outside the fence, the little sapling still didn't leave. Looking back at Zhao Wei's house, he stretched out a green middle finger.

Zhao Wei's family narrowed their eyes, the little sapling seemed to be diverting the tiger away from the mountain. He won't be fooled by such poor acting skills.

With a cold smile, Zhao Wei's family lay down by the window and watched the young sapling jump up and down.

One minute, five minutes, ten minutes, the little sapling kept twisting its waist and hips by the fence, attracting the attention of Zhao Wei's family.

Zhao Wei's family was not in a hurry, moved a stool to sit by the window, and even drank tea.

In fact, he still has to thank this little sapling for scaring Liu Anna away and giving him a rare quiet night.

When the phone rang, Zhao Wei's family put down the teacup leisurely, looked at the caller ID, and frowned slightly.

"Old Wang, what's the matter so late?"

"Mr. Zhao, it's bad, a group of mutated saplings have attacked the farm. They are too high-level, come quickly."

"What! Saplings? Are they glowing at night, saplings as thick as a wrist?" "

That's right, they've turned the farm into daylight. Mr. Zhao, how do you know?" "

Damn it, I'll go there right away." Zhao Wei's family put down Mobile phone, glanced at the saplings that were still twisting outside the window.

This fucking thing, it's not trying to turn the tiger away from the mountain, it's just delaying time.

Zhao Wei's family jumped out of the window and ran to the garage, ready to drive to the farm.

Seeing that Zhao Wei's family ignored it, the little sapling hurriedly chased after it.

Zhao Wei's family was impatient and angry. Seeing that the little sapling wanted to stop him, they were even more furious. They exhausted all their abilities, and the green wood-type abilities slapped the little sapling fiercely.

The little sapling rolled away far away, the light suddenly disappeared, and it lay motionless on the ground.

Zhao Wei's family was stunned for a moment, then walked over cautiously, pawing and pulling the young sapling for a while to confirm that the young sapling was dead, and even dug out a first-class crystal nucleus from the trunk as thick as the wrist.

It turns out that this thing is so easy to kill. Zhao Wei's family smiled confidently, hurried to the garage, and drove to the farm.

In the night, a car with colorful smoke sped all the way to the farm.

From far away from the farm, Zhao Wei's family could see that the whole farm was brightly lit up, even lighting up the night sky over the farm.

The farm was full of voices and noise. The supernatural beings got entangled with the saplings running around.

These saplings are not high-level, and their targets seem to be the farm's fruits and vegetables.

A branch of a small sapling is tightly entangled with a vegetable. The vegetable seems to have absorbed nutrients, and the leaves slowly turn yellow and gradually wither.

And another small sapling will stick around to protect it. Two saplings form a group, and almost all the crops on the farm are entangled by the saplings.

If you let them absorb it, the whole farm will be eaten by them.

Zhao Wei's family didn't have time to think about it, so they got out of the car and joined the battle.

Now that the situation is critical, no one should pay attention to him in the chaos. Zhao Wei's family will occasionally use the level 4.5 wood ability to strangle the little sapling.

In the monitoring room, Meng Jiangtian looked at Zhao Wei's family frantically pulling up vegetables in the vegetable field, and smiled sinisterly.

After a vigorous battle for three hundred rounds, after more than an hour, the saplings were finally cleaned up.

Without those glowing saplings, the farm was once again plunged into darkness.

Zhao Wei's family's powers were almost exhausted, and he sat down on the ground tired.

Suddenly the big lights around the farm were turned on, and the light was not much dimmer than the light of those saplings.

A group of people came over noisy, Zhao Wei's family took a closer look, and the leader was Feng Jingguang.

Secretly pouted with disdain. They had been busy for more than an hour, and Feng Jingguang rushed over as the manager.

With these supernatural beings helping him do things, it's easy for him as a manager to do things.

When he becomes a manager, he will definitely sit in the office every day and let others do everything.

Tired all over, Zhao Wei's family still struggled to get up. Facing Feng Jingguang who was approaching aggressively, Zhao Wei's family tried to show their fatigue, and said weakly: "Mr. Feng..." Before he finished speaking, Feng Jingguang covered his

face Shouted: "Zhao Wei's family, what are you doing!"

Zhao Wei's family was buzzing with the yelling, and asked in a daze, "What's wrong with me?"

"What's wrong? Look around yourself, it's all your fault! "Feng Jingguang was even more angry.

Zhao Wei's family was shocked. Did Feng Jingguang put those saplings in? But he didn't receive any notification, he was just protecting the vegetables, which was his fault as the farm manager, and no one could blame him.