Chapter 109 Running All Night

Holding an identity card with a huge sum of 2.85 million yuan, Meng Jiangtian was picking crystal nuclei in the supernatural person service hall.

He didn't want to fly the helicopter any more, he wanted to fly back by himself, and devouring the crystal nucleus was the fastest way to upgrade.

There are only 83 wind-type crystal nuclei in stock in the service hall for supernatural beings, and the contribution value of each one ranges from 10,000 to 20,000.

With a wave of Meng Jiangtian's hand, everything was rounded up.

The salesperson was calculating the total price when the phone in his pocket vibrated and then rang.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at the screen, Cui Xisheng's name made his heart tremble.

He's only been away for a while, don't let anything happen again.

"Meng Jiangtian, where are you, come back quickly." As soon as the call was connected, Cui Xisheng's anxious voice came over immediately. Meng Jiangtian's heart tightened, and he

hurriedly asked: "What's the matter, what happened, are you okay?" Hearing that Cui Xisheng was fine, Meng Jiangtian breathed a sigh of relief: "What happened to Wu Liang, who broke his ribs?" "It was

a woman named Zhang Jiani. She said she was Zhang Zhefeng's daughter and wanted to rob me." Cat, I want to marry you." It was that woman again, Meng Jiangtian frowned, and continued to ask: "She didn't do anything to you, did she?" "She wanted to, but she was beaten away by the little black cat. Come back quickly Well, I'll explain it to you when I get back." "I see, I'll go back right away." Meng Jiangtian settled 83 wind system crystal nuclei, and the 1 million contribution points were taken away before they were warmed up.

After teleporting a few times back home, Meng Jiangtian saw the iron door with the melted frame at a glance. The furniture in the living room was scratched and blackened, and it seemed that the fight was quite fierce.

Walking into Hao Ren's room, there were three people and a cat inside, and Wu Liang was lying on the bed with a painful expression on his face.

"You're back, show him quickly." Hao Ren spotted Meng Jiangtian, and immediately pulled Meng Jiangtian to the bedside.

Meng Jiangtian didn't delay either, the healing ability penetrated into the bruised area on Wu Liang's chest, and soon felt the terrible situation in his body.

Two ribs were broken, and the lung was indeed injured, but not deeply.

Wu Liang himself is a wood-type supernatural being with strong vitality. Although his ribs were broken and his lung was cut slightly, his life is not in any danger.

Meng Jiangtian quickly healed the wound on his lung, connected his ribs, and recovered as before. The wound on the lung didn't bleed much, and he could only wait for him to absorb it and expel it.

The pain all over his body disappeared, and Wu Liang fell asleep in a relaxed state.

"What happened?" Meng Jiangtian asked Hao Ren and Cui Xi out of the house.

"It's not that you are attracting bees and butterflies." Cui Xisheng became angry when he thought of Zhang Jiani, and explained the process in a more eloquent way.

"It's good that you're fine." Meng Jiangtian frowned, becoming more and more disgusted with Zhang Jiani, a woman. Want to marry him? Impossible in the next life.

But he has more important things to do now, and we'll talk about this woman later.

Turning to Hao Ren, he said, "Dean Hao, how many purification potions do you have?"

"Not much, but not too little. What do you want to do?"

"The Zhang family's father and daughter don't seem to want us to leave the safe zone easily.

And now that animals have awakening abilities, maybe plants also have awakening abilities. It's too dangerous to leave by helicopter now.

I think Upgrade my wind ability, I have a higher level, as long as I know the direction, I can fly you two back. No need to take a helicopter." "

What is your current wind level?" Hao Ren asked .

"I don't know, but I can't fly too far by myself, and I definitely can't take the two of you with me.

Now I'm also worried that Zhang Jiani will come to trouble you after I leave.

Wu Liang's level is too low, and this cat alone can't protect him." Good you two. If there is a secret place for you to hide, just wait until I come back." "

There are cameras everywhere in this safe zone, and you will be found if you go out. The hidden place is probably only like A place like an underground laboratory.

If you want to avoid them, you probably have to go outside the safe zone." Hao Ren thought while rubbing his chin.

"Outside the safe zone..." Meng Jiangtian pondered. The zombies are still moving slowly, and no one has recovered their IQ or moved fast. They can be avoided by hiding on the top of tall buildings.

But I'm afraid of mutant beasts, especially flying mutant beasts, no matter how high you hide, you can't avoid them.

"I think this black cat is not much different from your level. With it, ordinary zombies or mutant beasts can't hurt us.

Although my purification ability is only level one, as long as you don't swallow too much at once A crystal nucleus, I can guarantee that you will not be affected by the zombie virus in the crystal nucleus.

If you are worried about Cui Xisheng, you can get closer to us and devour the crystal nucleus. If there is any unexpected situation, you can come back in time to save us. "Hao Ren said.

"Okay, you guys wait here. I'll go out and find a place to upgrade." "

Meng Jiangtian thought about it for a while, and decided to go out of the safe zone to upgrade his ability.

Meng Jiangtian left for a day, and when he came back, Wu Liang just woke up. Wu Liang

also slept for a long time, and when he woke up, there were already many people. Yes.

In order to thank him for saving Cui Xisheng, Meng Jiangtian bought a sumptuous dinner and came back. Only Wu Liang can enjoy a portion of chicken soup. "Eat it too,

I feel embarrassed eating it by myself. "Wu Liang pushed the chicken soup to the middle of the table, suppressed his saliva, and was polite.

" This is my thank you for saving Cui Xisheng. There are not many poultry that can be eaten now. I snatched this chicken soup by coercion and temptation. You should drink it quickly, it will not taste good when it is cold. "

Meng Jiangtian pushed the chicken soup back, and the hand under the table quietly patted Cui Xisheng's thigh. This kid was so greedy that his eyes went straight. But this

chicken soup has added ingredients, so you can't just eat it casually.

"I'm so ashamed of that. "Wu Liang said politely, but he didn't refuse again.

God knows how hard he endured. He hasn't eaten meat for almost a month, and he is so greedy. He took

a sip of chicken soup first, and the delicious taste instantly stimulated him. The taste buds were touched, and the long-lost smell of meat almost made Wu Liang shed tears.

He couldn't bear it any longer, Wu Liang picked up a piece of chicken, and the smell of meat filled his mouth, and Wu Liang let out a long and comfortable sigh.

Wu Liang ate so deliciously that Cui Xisheng's saliva kept spinning at the corner of his mouth. Watching Wu Liang drink the chicken soup, Cui Xisheng ate an extra bowl of rice in shock.

Hao Ren wasn't much better either, staring at Chicken Tang like a wolf. The elderly also need supplements.

Wu Liang was the only one who was satisfied with a meal. Feeling drowsy after eating and drinking, but sleeping after eating is too impolite, Wu Liang hiccupped and tried not to fall asleep.

"Are you tired? You just recovered from a serious illness and need more rest. Let me help you go back to sleep for a while." Hao Ren supported Wu Liang understandingly.

"Sorry, I'm really sleepy." Wu Liang said politely with the last trace of reason.

As soon as I stood up, I felt dizzy and dizzy for a while. Rolling his eyeballs, Wu Liang fell into a coma in an instant.

"Is your medicine reliable? There are no side effects, right? This is my savior, don't let him eat it up." Cui Xisheng looked at Wu Liang, who was softening, and asked Hao Ren worriedly.

"It's all finished, what's the use of you caring about him now. Don't worry, I've been using this sleeping aid for five or six years, and it's absolutely fine.

Meng Jiangtian, you have great strength, carry him into the room. "Hao Ren has old arms and legs, but he can't lift Wu Liang.

Meng Jiangtian easily picked up Wu Liang and put him on the bed in Hao Ren's room, and closed the door. In the living room, Hao Ren and Cui Xisheng had already packed their luggage and waited.

"I transferred 500,000 contribution points to his identity card as a thank you gift. If we can see each other again in the future, let's repay him. Let's go now. The place I'm looking for is not far away

. I should be able to fly there with the two of you."

Meng Jiangtian opened the kitchen window, took two people and a cat, and flew into the sky in the dark.

After flying for about half an hour, there was no light in the brightly lit safety zone. It should be far away.

Meng Jiangtian found a dilapidated city, but he didn't know which city it was before the end of the world.

But this city should have been quite prosperous before, with tall buildings appearing from time to time. Meng Jiangtian brought Cui Xisheng and Hao Ren to the top floor of a skyscraper.

This is a luxurious large flat floor, and Meng Jiangtian has already tidied up two rooms a little.

"It's more than eighty meters above the ground. I've already cleaned up the zombies in the whole building. I've blocked the door on the first floor, and I've blocked every stairway on the fifth floor. The zombies probably can't get up.

You two stay in the house and don't run around, you probably won't attract flying mutant beasts.

I put all my food and drink in the kitchen. I went to the warehouse where Zhang Zhefeng stored food and brought out a lot of things. It should be That's enough for you two for ten days.

After ten days, I will come back whether I succeed or not. If I can't come back, Dean Hao, take Cui Xisheng and the little black cat back to the safe zone." "

Bah Bah, bah, don't talk about frustration, if you don't come back, I'll take your baby and remarry." Cui Xisheng stared at Meng Jiangtian, threatening fiercely.

"If you remarry, let Dean Hao check it out for you. Don't be fooled. I'm leaving. The sooner the upgrade is successful, the sooner we can leave." Meng Jiangtian kissed

Cui Xisheng's forehead and flew out of the window , disappeared into the night. Cui Xisheng stood in front of the window and watched the direction where Meng Jiangtian disappeared for a long time.

"Don't look, it's almost becoming a husband's stone, go to bed quickly, if you don't sleep, the baby in your belly will still sleep." Hao Ren couldn't stand it anymore, and dragged Cui Xisheng back to the room to sleep.

Although it was the end of the world, the sun did not have the slightest influence. The next day, the sun still illuminated the earth, and everything began to wake up.

As soon as Wu Liang opened his eyes, the sun was already high in the sky. After a night's rest, his injury was almost healed.

Looking around, he remembered that this was Hao Ren's room. It's just a little strange that many things in the room are missing.

Hao Ren was not a clean person, and the house was even a little messy because of the constant refining of medicines.

Now the house is still messy, traces of medicine dregs are everywhere, but some bottles and jars of medicine and clothes are gone.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to desr***' for the reward of 2 trilobites,

thanks to the sorrow of the foodie for the reward of 1 trilobite]