Chapter 151 I'm All Right

"I don't know if this medicine will work or not. Wait. Wait for two hours. If Xiaoya hasn't turned into a zombie, I'll give you the crystal nucleus. Can you see if it works?" The captain didn't trust Meng Jiangtian very much. Looking at Meng Jiangtian, he asked.

"Okay." Meng Jiangtian thought for a while and nodded. If they want to renege on their debts, it depends on whether they agree or not.

"Thank you, sir. What's your surname, sir?" The captain was very polite, pulling Meng Jiangtian to exchange warm greetings.

The captain didn't want to renege on the debt, if the potion was really useful, it would be equivalent to an extra life.

Before anyone knew about this potion, he had to establish a good relationship with the old man. In the future, this potion would definitely be in short supply. If he became an acquaintance, the old man would be able to take care of him more.

"My surname is Wang, Wang Chang'an. What's your name?" Meng Jiangtian casually said a name.

"My surname is Zheng, Zheng Chenggong. Mr. Wang, were you a doctor before the end of the world? Can this potion really purify zombie viruses?

" It was developed by medical techniques. As for how it came about, I can't tell you.

"But I can be sure that it can purify the zombie virus. This vial can purify the first level of zombie virus.

"If you are bitten by a high-level zombie, you need to use a few more bottles. The zombie that bit this little girl shouldn't be a first-level zombie, right?" "It was indeed

bitten by a second-level zombie." "

I see that your camp is so messy, you Was it attacked by zombies?" Meng Jiangtian was fine when he left, but someone was bitten overnight, so he couldn't help asking curiously.

"Yes. We rested here last night. We had arranged for a night watchman, but the man fell asleep and we were attacked.

"Xiaoya was the first person to be bitten by zombies. We didn't know we were surrounded by zombies until we heard her screams." The captain looked

at a man with unfriendly eyes, and the man hid behind the crowd with a guilty conscience , It should be the sleeping night watchman.

The captain rolled his eyes and continued: "Fortunately, there are not many zombies. We will kill them when we wake up. We also harvested a few crystal nuclei." If the

old man's purification potion is useful, I am willing to use all of my The crystal nucleus is replaced. I just don't know how much medicine the old man brought. Will there be such a drug in the future? "

"I brought a total of fifty bottles this time, and there will definitely be more in the future. If Mr. Zheng needs it, we can cooperate for a long time."

"That's great, your potion is a life-saving medicine for those of us who often come out to do missions. "

"I have led the team out so many times. In many cases, the supernatural person did not suffer much injury, but it was just a small wound. He was infected with the zombie virus and was already a dead person.

" Most of the deaths were infected with the zombie virus and killed by their companions.

"Everyone has his own destiny, Mr. Zheng needn't be too sad. " "The captain seemed very sad, and Meng Jiangtian comforted him perfunctorily.

"Survival in the last days really depends on fate. "The captain smiled, put away his emotions, and continued: "Mr. Wang, we didn't bring so many crystal nuclei this time, fifty crystal nuclei, we have completed this mission, and we probably won't get so many. See if you can pay in another way. "

"Any other way?" I don't accept contribution points, nor do I accept gold, silver and jewelry. "

"This..." The captain was taken aback. He used to be in the jewelry business, and his house was full of gold, silver and diamonds.

After the apocalypse, jewels are worthless, and he was thinking of exchanging these things for purification potion with Meng Jiangtian just now, but Meng Jiangtian blocked his words before he could say it.

"Then let's exchange it with supplies. We are here this time to search for supplies in front of Wangzhuang. Mr. Wang, come with us, and you can take whatever you like." Meng Jiangtian didn't want to go with him, thinking about

it Thinking: "Let's talk."

"If Mr. Wang doesn't want to go with us, why not leave a contact information, and then contact Mr. Wang to change the medicine after we have accumulated enough crystal nuclei." The captain saw Meng Jiangtian's reluctance, and then Said.

Meng Jiangtian shook his head and said, "I don't have any contact information. If Mr. Zheng wants medicine, why not leave me a contact information.

" If you want medicine, you can post a mission in the mission hall. .

"This...Mr. Wang is really cautious. " "

"It doesn't matter if you are not cautious. "

"That's true. Your purification potion will definitely be in short supply in the future. After this mission is over and I go back, I will immediately issue a mission to store up some potions, which may not be available in the future. "

"This mission will take about a week. After a week, Mr. Wang can pay more attention to the mission hall.

" By the way, does your potion have a shelf life? "

"Three months, and it must be sealed for three months. " After three months, within a week, it will slowly fail. This is what Hao Ren told Meng Jiangtian.

After three months, the purification ability will leave the traditional Chinese medicine soup, and it

will slowly dissipate within a week. "The captain breathed a sigh of relief, this shelf life is completely sufficient.

The two chattered nonsense for more than two hours, when Lao Gao suddenly let out a voice that made everyone tremble in fright.

"Xiaoya is awake, her fever has subsided, and she has not turned into a zombie!"

Everyone hurriedly gathered around. Xiaoya had just recovered and was still very weak, but her eyes were clear, the flesh and blood from her wounds were bright in color, and there was no rancid smell on her body.

"Xiaoya, do you know who I am?" Captain Zheng asked, looking at Xiaoya.

"Uncle Zheng." Xiaoya said weakly. The wound hadn't healed yet, and so much blood flowed out, Xiaoya felt weak all over.

But the mind is very clear, and very excited. She knew that she would not become a zombie, and her father would not have to die with her.

"Then who is he?" Captain Zheng's eyes lit up, and he pointed at Lao Gao again.

"Dad." Xiaoya looked at her father's haggard face, and tears suddenly filled her eyes, falling like broken beads.

"Xiaoya, don't cry, let's see who they are?" Captain Zheng asked again, pointing to a few people around him.

"Sister Ran, Aunt Wang, Uncle Liu, Uncle He, Uncle Qian." Xiaoya recognized several people one by one.

These people are all from Lao Gao's team of supernatural beings, and Xiaoya knows them all.

"Great, Xiaoya is fine. This potion is really useful. Captain, we must prepare more purification potions." Aunt Wang grabbed Captain Zheng's arm, looked at Meng Jiangtian, and smiled brightly.

"Captain Zheng, where are the fifty bottles of purification potion? Do you have so many crystal nuclei?" A woman stood up.

Captain Zheng's expression froze, he really couldn't get so many crystal nuclei out now.

"Mr. Wang, I'm Su Yue, the captain of the Bright Moon Supernatural Team. We have eight crystal nuclei here. Two of them are secondary crystal nuclei. I don't know how many bottles of purification potions can be exchanged for the secondary crystal nuclei." The woman Smiling generously, he looked at Meng Jiangtian.