Chapter 123 The Ferret Who Resurrected from the Dead

"Most of the supernatural beings have defected to Cui's family. We can't prevent the restoration of slavery

at all. As a manager, it is becoming more and more difficult for me to control these crazy supernatural beings.

Since the restoration of slavery, the safe zone The number of ordinary people dying every day is five or six times that of before.

If this continues, our entire Northeast Safety Zone will end up with only supernatural beings left, and those ordinary people will have no way out.

And the culprit of all this is The Cui family. So when Xiaoxue told me that someone was going to destroy the Cui family, and the level was still very high, I thought of cooperating with you."

Chen Zekun looked at Meng Jiangtian like a piece of sweet pastry.

Chen Zekun took out a few pieces of personal information and handed them to Meng Jiangtian: "We have almost done the investigation, and we have the location of their crimes. What we need to do now is to attack the Cui family by surprise, so that they have no time to destroy the evidence.

These people are the most determined and highest-level among the supernatural beings who have taken refuge in the Cui family, but none of them have reached the fourth level. You just need to get rid of them and leave the rest to us." "And Cui

Chao , Whether it is life or death, you have to leave it to me." Meng Jiangtian looked through it a few times and found that there was no Cui Chao in it.

"No problem, others can escape one or two, but none of the Cui family can escape." "

When will we act?" "

The day after tomorrow, we have to make some preparations tomorrow." " What time

is the day after tomorrow?"

"The day after tomorrow you Come first, let's go together when the time comes."

"Okay, then I'll go first."

"Don't sit here for a while."

"No, I won't disturb your work."

Meng Jiangtian left Chen Zekun's office, Yao Xue sent him out, Meng Jiangtian glanced at the window in the corridor, opened it and flew out.

Yao Xue looked at the opened elevator, and then at the window behind her. The expert really did not take the usual path.

Meng Jiangtian didn't stop, and flew directly back to the city where Cui Xisheng was hiding. Passing by the place where the ferret was burned to death, Meng Jiangtian stopped to take a look.

The pile of ashes was still there, and Meng Jiangtian continued to fly back satisfied.

Getting closer to the city, Meng Jiangtian gradually saw clearly that there seemed to be some birds hovering in the sky in the tall building where Cui Xisheng was hiding.

Startled, Meng Jiangtian sped up his speed.

As it got closer, Meng Jiangtian saw a group of birds fighting in groups. These birds seemed to be fighting in groups according to their species.

Sparrows, magpies, crows, pigeons, swallows, several common birds in the north, and the five birds are fighting separately, as if five races are fighting each other.

Blood flew all over the sky along with feathers, and fell to the ground, causing the zombies downstairs to crawl up.

Above the flock of birds, five sparrows, magpies, crows, pigeons, and swallows were fighting alone. They all awakened their abilities. Although they were not high-level, they were using their abilities to attack each other.

It's really a race war.

And outside the floor where Cui Xisheng was hiding, a colorful cloud was covering the entire floor, permeating among the flocks of fighting birds.

Another ferret? Or that guy is not dead!

Meng Jiangtian felt uneasy, and he couldn't penetrate the colorful clouds to perceive the vitality of Cui Xisheng and others in the house.

Worried about the safety of Cui Xisheng, Meng Jiangtian waved his hand, and the wind blades all over the sky crashed into the colorful clouds, harvesting the lives of these birds.

These birds were bewildered by the colorful clouds, and they didn't notice the approach of the wind blade at all, and they were completely wiped out by Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian was surrounded by strong winds, blowing away the colorful clouds around him, and flew straight into the house.

When he approached the window, he saw the ferret squatting in Tracy Sheng's arms, looking at him proudly and provocatively.

"The birds outside died all of a sudden, so I knew it was you who came back. Go and pick up some birds and come back. Let's continue to roast the birds today." Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian expectantly, sucking his saliva, with a look on his face. so gluttonous.

"Why is it here?" Meng Jiangtian frowned and looked at the ferret. He obviously burned this guy to ashes, and he was not approached by the color ability. When did he fall into its illusion again.

"Don't judge him any more, he's a good marten. If it weren't for him, we would have been attacked by these birds today. He trapped those birds

with that colorful cloud and made them fight each other, yes It protected us."

Cui Xisheng patted the ferret's head, the ferret squinted comfortably, but looked at Meng Jiangtian proudly with half-closed eyes.

Meng Jiangtian saw the ferret's provocation, and his face was dark, just like the little black cat who fell out of favor behind Cui Xisheng.

"Since it likes Cui Xisheng very much, you can let it stay. You can go out without worry if we have another person with supernatural powers to protect us? How is the

Cui family? Have you taken revenge?" Hao Ren stood up and moved away. asked the topic.

"The manager of the safe zone is going to cooperate with me to take the Cui family home. They will prepare tomorrow and take action the day after tomorrow." "The

manager wants to cooperate with you? Are they fighting among themselves?" Hao Ren asked in surprise.

"Could they have deliberately set a trap to induce you to kill Cui's family, and then the two of them would unite and arrest you?" Cui Xisheng was even more imaginative, and came up with a reverse plot.

Meng Jiangtian's eyebrows twitched, reminded by Cui Xisheng's words, why didn't he think that this was a conspiracy?

"Probably not. The Cui family has always wanted to replace Chen Zekun and become the new manager of the safe zone. They are already incompatible, and it is impossible to cooperate. You are

such a high level, Chen Zekun should really want to cooperate with you." Jiao Yaqing denied Cui Xisheng's conjecture.

"Know people, face, but not heart. If you're afraid that they'll try to harm you, you should quietly watch the manager and see what he's doing behind his back." Hao Ren suggested.

Meng Jiangtian thought for a while, and felt that Hao Ren's suggestion was good, and said, "Then I'll go down and pick up some birds, and I'll roast them for you, and then I'll go back." "No, you should go back early, if they are really

here All in all, it will hurt you, you might miss the effort you have wasted. Hurry up." Hao Ren urged Meng Jiangtian to leave.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng.

Cui Xisheng immediately shook his head and said: "I don't eat birds anymore, and I don't have much meat."

Meng Jiangtian smiled, pinched Cui Xi's little face with some flesh, and said with a smile: "That's all right, when I come back, I'll give it to you." You eat fried meat."

Meng Jiangtian didn't leave for a while after he came back. Before leaving, he glanced at the ferret, full of warning.

The ferret gave Meng Jiangtian a big roll of his eyes. It doesn't even care that this man is going to burn itself to death, and this man dares to treat it big or small.

Meng Jiangtian quickly returned to the safe zone, hid outside the window of Chen Zekun's office, and monitored Chen Zekun.

All afternoon, Chen Zekun was in the office, making arrangements on the phone. According to the content of the phone call, they are indeed preparing for the siege of the Cui family.

In the evening, Chen Zekun returned home by car, and Meng Jiangtian also stayed outside Chen Zekun's house overnight, and Chen Zekun was fine.

The next day I tracked him down for another day, and there was nothing unusual about Chen Zekun, probably because he really wanted to cooperate with Meng Jiangtian.

Every time the Cui family is mentioned in the words, it is also a deep hatred, and I can't wait to uproot the weeds immediately.

In the evening, Yao Xue came to look for Chen Zekun. Meng Jiangtian's space system ability was not as high as Yao Xue's, so Yao Xue was almost discovered, so Meng Jiangtian had to leave.

After not going home for two days and one night, Meng Jiangtian went back to the tall building where Cui Xisheng was hiding and slept all night. The next day, he came to Chen Zekun's office as if nothing had happened. Yao Xue is also there.

Chen Zekun was very busy, he asked Meng Jiangtian to sit down and then continued to make phone calls, checking whether his arrangements had been implemented.

Yao Xue came to Meng Jiangtian's side, Meng Jiangtian warned her not to get too close, and was about to get up and sit on another chair, Yao Xue said in a low voice: "You were watching Uncle Chen yesterday." Meng

Jiangtian The raised buttocks fell down again, staring at Yao Xue and not admitting: "I don't understand what you said." "It's okay not to admit it, don't worry

, I didn't tell Uncle Chen. What are you monitoring Uncle Chen for? You can't be a spy in a safe zone, are you?" Yao Xue stared closely at Meng Jiangtian's reaction.

"Spies? Are there any high-tech products in your safe zone that I need to steal?" "

That's not true, our safe zone doesn't even have a factory for making bullets."

"Then what useful things can I steal as a spy?"

Yao Xue blinked her big eyes and thought for a while, then sadly found that their safe zone seemed to be really poor. They had other safe zones, but she didn't know if there were other safe zones.

"Then why are you spying on Uncle Chen?" Yao Xue was even more puzzled.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at Yao Xue. It seemed that this woman would not give up until she asked.

Both of them knew something well, Meng Jiangtian no longer denied it, and said frankly: "I just want to see if you are colluding with the Cui family to frame me." "

What?" This reason made Yao Xue surprised and speechless.

There was too much movement, and Chen Zekun looked over: "What's wrong?"

"It's okay, Meng Jiangtian said that his kidneys are not good, and he has unspeakable secrets at a young age, so pitiful." Yao Xue looked at Meng Jiangtian with sympathy, very serious nonsense.

Chen Zekun stared at Meng Jiangtian with wide eyes, the phone rang again, and Chen Zekun answered it immediately to avoid embarrassment.

Meng Jiangtian's face was dark, and he stared at Yao Xue with bad eyes.

Yao Xue smiled prettily, and said in a low voice, "It's an expedient measure, I have no choice but to do it. My Uncle Chen is very narrow-minded. If you let him know that you are watching him, he will be unhappy. Once the

narrow-mindedness strikes, you will be delayed when you act. My legs are bad, and I'm telling a white lie for your own good."

"Heh, thank you for saying so." Meng Jiangtian sneered, looking at Yao Xue's smiling face, his hands were itchy.

"You're welcome, as long as you can understand my kindness."

Seeing that Meng Jiangtian's face became more and more ugly, Yao Xue quickly changed the subject: "Speaking of business, why do you think we are harming you? Are you listening to someone talking nonsense?" What? Don't trust others, we have no grievances with you, and we will never harm you." "I

want you to take care of it." Meng Jiangtian refused to talk to Yao Xue any more, and if he continued, he didn't know what else would happen Inexplicable illness.