Chapter 95 Cui Xisheng Has a Problem

"I don't dare to be a teacher. I have nothing to teach you." Hao Ren shook his head with a smile.

"In terms of healing and saving lives, you are still my teacher, and I still have a lot to learn." "

You have the ability to heal and save people, so why do you need to learn how to heal and save people?

" I have to learn from you."

"Do you want to learn medicine?" Hao Ren suddenly looked at Meng Jiangtian and asked seriously.

Meng Jiangtian just casually said politely, but Hao Ren suddenly asked so seriously that Meng Jiangtian was stopped for a while.

If Hao Ren is really willing to teach him how to make that kind of purification potion, he can swallow a few more crystal nuclei at a time in the future, and the level will increase faster. Meng Jiangtian thought about it and nodded: "I want to learn." "If you want to learn,

bring Look at me. This is not something that can be learned in a day or two." Hao Ren smiled like a successful old fox.

"..." Meng Jiangtian suddenly felt that he had been fooled.

"Why do you insist on following me?"

"You can protect me with a high level. I can purify zombie viruses and make purification potions. It allows you to awaken several abilities. Why don't you want to take me with you?"

Hao Ren was also very puzzled. He suddenly thought of something, and suddenly realized: "Are you afraid that I will tell you about the fact that you can eat crystal nuclei? Everyone in the

laboratory should know about this. If you don't want to leak the news, I'm afraid you have to tell me about it." Everyone should be killed.

But don't worry, as long as you bring me with you, my old life is in your hands. If you want to kill me, you just raise your hand. I will never let you know secret."

"Let's talk about this later. Cui Xisheng is pregnant and his health is very bad. For the time being, I will take you and help Cui Xisheng recuperate." Meng Jiangtian temporarily compromised for Cui Xisheng.

"Do you know that Cui Xisheng is pregnant? How did you know? He didn't want me to tell you." "I can't hide the

fact that I'm pregnant. Let's go out first." There was a noise from the corridor outside the door. People have searched here.

Hao Ren took out a few more small medicine bottles from the safe and put them in his pocket. Meng Jiangtian pulled Hao Ren to blink a few times, and walked from the room to the exit.

It was very noisy outside, and the supernatural beings were fighting with the supernatural beings. Liu Shenghui and Zhang Zhefeng were at war.

The entire safety zone was in chaos, some people took the opportunity to rob their homes, some people had already packed their bags and started to escape.

Meng Jiangtian was worried about Cui Xisheng, so he dragged Hao Ren, who was looking around, into the sky.

"You know the wind element, how many crystal nuclei have you eaten? Slow down, you've hurt my wound." Hao Ren muttered in mid-air.

Meng Jiangtian was worried about Cui Xisheng, he glanced at Hao Ren's wound, he couldn't die. Without any slowdown, I soon came to the daily necessities supermarket.

The streets here are also in chaos, the gates of the supermarket are closed tightly, and the rolling shutters are covered with scars, obviously beaten and smashed. But it is still firm and has not been smashed.

Meng Jiangtian and Hao Ren suddenly appeared in Zheng Ou's room on the second floor. There were six people in the room and they were shocked.

Small flames appeared in Zheng Ou's palm, and he saw clearly that it was Meng Jiangtian. This time he didn't lose his temper, but he was deeply relieved.

With Meng Jiangtian, a high-level supernatural being, their safety is finally guaranteed.

Wei Lingling let go of Cui Xisheng's wrist. She was so nervous just now that Cui Xisheng's wrist was a little red from being pinched by her.

Someone wanted to enter the store to rob, but the boss closed the door in time. Frightened and the two shop assistants downstairs ran up.

Zheng Ou and Wei Lingling stood in front of several ordinary people.

Wei Lingling was afraid that Cui Xisheng would bump into something, and Meng Jiangtian would go crazy when he came back, so she kept tightly protecting Cui Xisheng behind her.

Meng Jiangtian also saw Wei Lingling's actions and was very satisfied.

"Dean Hao!" Several people relaxed and saw Hao Ren behind Meng Jiangtian, Zheng Ou and Wei Lingling all exclaimed.

Cui Xisheng looked in surprise and found Hao Ren. Seeing Hao Ren's familiar face again, Cui Xisheng suddenly felt kind.

"How are you all?" Hao Ren found a chair and sat down. The wound on his stomach seemed to be ripped open by Meng Jiangtian, and it was painful.

Grinning his teeth, he looked at Zheng Ou and Cui Xisheng, Cui Xisheng was obviously much paler. Although they are all pregnant, the supernatural beings are still more resistant than ordinary people.

But why does this kid seem to have become more attractive, and he couldn't take his eyes off after just one glance. The person is still the same person, how the more you look at it, the more pleasing to the eye, it's so strange.

"Dean Hao, you are injured." Seeing the blood on Hao Ren's clothes, Wei Lingling nervously came to Hao Ren's side to ask.

Zheng Ou also walked over. Cui Xisheng walked to Meng Jiangtian's side, leaning closely against Meng Jiangtian.

He was terrified just now, and now only by Meng Jiangtian's side can he feel safe.

It was rare for Cui Xisheng to take the initiative to give him a hug. Meng Jiangtian happily wrapped his arms around Cui Xisheng's waist. Cui Xisheng didn't struggle, staying in Meng Jiangtian's arms, his beating heart gradually calmed down.

"Why is Dean Hao injured?" Cui Xisheng watched Wei Lingling and Zheng Ou frantically bandage Hao Ren's wound. The wound appeared to be deep and bleeding.

"I was stabbed by people in the laboratory."

"Don't you have the ability to heal wounds?" Cui Xisheng whispered in Meng Jiangtian's ear, afraid of being overheard.

"I used it, and all the abilities are used up. Otherwise, you won't be able to see Dean Hao now." "What's going on

outside now? I heard it was very noisy. Someone knocked on the door just now and almost rushed in. Liu Shenghui and Zhang Zhefeng Who won?"

"I don't know, I'm still fighting. Don't worry, I'm here, I won't let anyone hurt you." "You

run around every day, every time you go out, something will happen to me , I don't believe what you say."

"It can't be helped, I will try not to go out in the future, and I will guard you every day." "

Forget it, I will be bored to death looking at you every day."

"Heartless."

The two said Whispering, the sound of the door being smashed suddenly came from downstairs. Meng Jiangtian looked down from the window, and two ordinary people were smashing the rolling door with iron bars.

"Again, these people are deceiving people too much. Meng Jiangtian, Dean Hao is seriously hurt, so we can't talk about it anymore. For Dean Hao, the people below you go and solve it." Zheng Ou asked Hao Ren as an excuse, Instructing Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at him and didn't argue with him. Open the window, and the wind blade spins and flies down.

He wanted to kill the two of them, but Cui Xisheng became bolder and looked down beside him curiously.

Not wanting to scare Cui Xisheng, Meng Jiangtian just drew two deep wounds on their arms.

The two ordinary people suddenly felt great pain in their arms, and the iron bars fell, clutching their arms and screaming.

"Get lost." Meng Jiangtian growled on the second floor.

The two ordinary people looked up and saw the wind blade spinning in Meng Jiangtian's hands. Knowing that the second floor was a supernatural person, they were frightened and ran away crying.

The security area was in chaos all night, and the shutter doors of the daily necessities supermarket were smashed all night.

Meng Jiang was so annoyed that he took advantage of Cui Xisheng's sleep and killed a few people to make an example of them. The corpses were placed by the door, and it finally subsided in the middle of the night.

Several people crowded into Zheng Ou's room, and no one dared to leave Meng Jiangtian's side.

Zheng Ou's big bed was really big, Zheng Ou and Cui Xisheng were lying on the bed, separated by the injured Hao Ren, the three of them slept comfortably.

Everyone else just made do for the night on the floor. No one dared to sleep in the first half of the night, and fell asleep in a daze in the second half of the night.

Meng Jiang stayed up all night.

Hao Ren's wound was in pain, and he hadn't slept soundly. Meng Jiangtian's healing ability recovered, so he healed Hao Ren in his sleep.

The wound suddenly felt itchy and comfortable, and Hao Ren woke up.

"Huh, I'm saved." Two-thirds of the wound had healed, and the pain was finally gone. Hao Ren couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Meng Jiangtian exhausted his healing ability again and withdrew his hand.

Hao Ren looked at Meng Jiangtian and said, "Thank you, help me up, I have something to tell you."

Meng Jiangtian carefully helped Hao Ren out of bed, and the two walked out of the room lightly, closing the door gently.

"What's the matter?" Meng Jiangtian asked when they walked to Lin Weihong's room opposite, the door was unlocked, and the two entered the room, helping Hao Ren to sit down.

"Do you feel that there is something wrong with Cui Xisheng?" Hao Ren said thoughtfully.

"What did you see? How is his body?" Meng Jiangtian became nervous and stared at Hao Ren.

"Don't be nervous. I've seen his body. It should be anemia. But his face looks better than before, and he didn't vomit last night. Have you made up for him?" "I gave him mine

. Ability. The baby in his womb will absorb my ability. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Will it affect the baby?" "A two-month-old

embryo will absorb the ability?" Meng Jiangtian didn't get an answer, but Hao Ren It seems more confused than him.

"You didn't know that babies can absorb abilities?" Meng Jiangtian frowned.

"Where do I know, and I'm not pregnant."

"Didn't Zheng Ou be rescued by you? He's also pregnant. He told me about the transmission of supernatural powers to the child." "

Zheng Ou is also pregnant? He didn't tell me when I rescued him. No wonder you agreed to let him sleep on the bed." "So you don't know

how to recuperate Cui Xisheng's body?" Meng Jiangtian felt that saving the old man was for nothing.

"Of course, I am a doctor. I have met pregnant women before, and I am good at recuperating the body.

But what I am telling you today is not this. Cui Xisheng's problem is not just a physical problem." Feeling Meng Jiangtian's wink Something was wrong, Hao Ren hurriedly changed the subject.

"What did you see?" Meng Jiangtian became nervous again.

"Have you noticed that Cui Xisheng seems to have become more beautiful?" Hao Ren asked seriously.

"Do you think he is beautiful?" Meng Jiangtian asked back.

Cui Xisheng's attractiveness seems to have increased too much after the end of the world. Hearing Hao Ren's question, he seemed to be attracted to Cui Xisheng.

"I think he is not only beautiful, but also has a very special attraction, which makes me unconsciously want to get close to him and monopolize him.

He still has the same face, but now he seems to have grown in my aesthetic point I see him getting more and more comfortable."

Hao Ren seriously recalled how he felt when he saw Cui Xisheng, but he didn't notice that Meng Jiangtian's eyes became more and more sinister.