Chapter 49 Asking for Food

The rice noodles on the top of the building can't be moved back even once, thinking that Cui Xisheng still has a lot of food to eat, so he shouldn't be hungry.

Meng Jiangtian pinched the crystal nucleus in his hand, hesitated for a while, but still couldn't hold back and swallowed all three wind element crystal nucleus.

In the last days, improving strength is the long-term way.

As night fell, the president of the student council and Zhao Huanrui, an earth-type supernatural being, finally returned with two huge burdens on their shoulders.

The crowd swarmed up in an instant. They only ate one meal today, and hundreds of people had already gone crazy from hunger.

It's just that with the experience of the previous few times, the crowd has order, and they line up to get food without being noisy, so as to avoid attracting the screams of zombies downstairs.

The four of Cui Xisheng were eating bread and drinking milk behind the water tank, watching the crowd not far away leading food.

After distributing the food, the student council president came over and asked Qi Tianshan, "Has Meng Jiangtian not come back yet?"

"No." Qi Tianshan shook his head.

The student council president frowned. Meng Jiangtian said that he would bring rice noodles back at night, so he and Zhao Huanrui only brought back enough food for more than a hundred people to eat once.

If Meng Jiangtian didn't come back tonight, there would be nothing to eat tomorrow. Glancing at the crowd not far away, the student council president had the idea of ​​abandoning these people for the first time.

But for his future career, he still needs this achievement to get into the sight of those big shots.

The president of the student council chatted with Cui Xisheng amiably and then went back. Cui Xisheng slept almost a day during the day, had enough food and drink, and was sleepy again.

The morning sickness finally got better, and he started to lethargy again. It was true that he had all the symptoms of pregnancy. Thinking wildly, Cui Xisheng fell asleep again after a while.

Liu Anna looked at Cui Xisheng who fell asleep after eating, cursed at the pig's head secretly, and rolled her eyes with contempt. The roof fell into silence again.

Meng Jiangtian ate three wind crystal nuclei in a row, and experienced three unsatisfactory fusion processes. After absorbing the three wind crystal nuclei one by one, the wind power was obviously stronger than before by more than a star and a half.

The moon was hanging high in the sky, and it was too late to go back anyway. This feeling of soaring strength made Meng Jiangtian a little addicted.

The space-type crystal nuclei are hard to find. Meng Jiangtian looked at the earth-type, wood-type, and fire-type crystal nuclei in his hand, clicked on the red dots, green dots, and red beans, and chose the wood type by chance.

After collecting the rest of the crystal nuclei, Meng Jiangtian began to devour five wood-type crystal nuclei one by one.

The training time is fast, and Meng Jiangtian's full attention is on absorbing and fusing the five wood-type crystal nuclei, and he doesn't pay attention to the time at all.

Another day passed, and Meng Jiangtian hadn't come back yet. The student council president and the earth-type supernatural being went out for a day, and finally came back in the evening, but the two returned empty-handed in a mess.

"We were discovered by the zombies, and the food was not brought back." The student president stood in front of Cui Xisheng with a dirty body and a disheveled face.

Cui Xisheng looked up at him, waiting for him to continue.

The head of the student council hesitated for a while and said, "Can you share some food with them? We will return it to you when we bring it back tomorrow." "What if

you can't bring it back tomorrow?" Cui Xisheng asked back.

He didn't have a good impression of the president of the student council. This person had a utilitarian face, and he looked like the kind of person who would do whatever it takes to achieve his goals. Cui Xisheng didn't believe his words.

"..." The student council president was stunned by Cui Xisheng's question, and dissatisfaction flashed across his face for a moment.

He lowered his eyes to cover the dissatisfaction in his eyes, and raised his eyes again. The student council president's eyes were full of sadness but firmness: "Tomorrow I will definitely bring food back. We have already found food today, but we were only found by zombies. We only did it in order to escape." Leave those heavy food behind.

Let's go again tomorrow and we will be able to get those food back."

"How much can the two of you get back? Give it to those people, and can you return the rest to me?" Cui Xisheng said again Asked a sharp question.

The student council president was silent and lowered his eyes again, this time there was no response for a long time.

The two of them couldn't drag the food back with the wind like Meng Jiangtian did. The two of them can carry more than a hundred people to eat at one time, which is about the same. If they carry more, they will not be able to carry it, unless they go for the second time.

But the danger of going again will increase exponentially, and they have found almost all the nearby supermarkets. If Meng Jiangtian doesn't come back, the two of them will almost have nothing to eat, so there will be no extra for Cui Xisheng.

It's not that Cui Xisheng has no sympathy, it's just that in the last days, things like sympathy must never be flooded.

The food that Meng Jiangtian left behind was not enough for more than a hundred people to eat at one time. If he distributed it to those people, he would have nothing to eat for his next meal.

There is still a small person in the stomach who needs nutrition, and Cui Xisheng will not starve his child because of some strange classmates.

But Cui Xisheng will not insist too much on not distinguishing between these foods. Meng Jiangtian will not come back for a long time. He must not be able to protect the food alone. If he is forced to protect it, his life may even be in danger.

But as long as he can keep it, he will eat more these days, trying not to starve himself and the baby. Once the food can't be kept, he can last for a few more days.

The student council president couldn't make Cui Xisheng's promise, so he left with an ugly face.

The expectant eyes of more than a hundred people behind him were momentarily disappointed when the student council president turned around, and turned to Cui Xisheng. Many resentful eyes gathered together, and it was hard not to notice it.

It's just that Meng Jiangtian's Yu Wei, who brutally killed three classmates, is still there, and no one dares to trouble Cui Xisheng for the time being.

Qi Tianshan also sensed the resentment of the crowd on the opposite side. Although he is a supernatural being, his character is timid and fearful. Being stared at by more than a hundred ordinary people with resentment, Qi Tianshan was a little frightened.

Hesitant to leave, no longer protecting Cui Xisheng. But today after eating Cui Xisheng's three meals a day, he thought of Meng Jiangtian's cruelty when he killed someone.

Qi Tianshan weighed it up and felt that Meng Jiangtian alone was much more terrifying than the hundred or so ordinary people facing him, so he still couldn't offend Meng Jiangtian.

As soon as the butt moved away from Cui Xisheng, it quietly moved back.

Being hated by so many people, Cui Xisheng's face was not good-looking, but there was nothing he could do. He was already full, and fearing that he would starve in the future, Cui Xisheng took out another bag of biscuits and stuffed them into his stomach in two or three bites.

Because of the shortage of food, the night was not peaceful.

The cries of hunger came and went, and there was usually a little snoring, but this night I didn't hear a single sound.

Tracy was afraid that these people would come to grab food when they were very hungry, so he didn't sleep through the night, and even the slightest noise could wake him up.

Qi Tianshan didn't sleep all night, staring at Cui Xisheng's side. When Cui Xisheng woke up, this guy's eyes were red and his face was exhausted.

Although he knew that this person was protecting him so diligently because of Meng Jianggenius, Cui Xisheng was still a little moved.

"Go to sleep for a while. Let Zhao Jiake take care of you for a while." Zhao Jiake slept heartlessly last night, and woke up early in the morning, full of energy.

"Yes, you can rest easy and sleep for a while. The two supernatural beings have gone out to find food. Although there are a lot of those people, they have been hungry for a day and a night. I can knock down a piece of it with a single push. With my protection, Cui Xisheng is absolutely safe. "

Zhao Jiake was a little embarrassed, knowing that Qi Tianshan was guarding Cui Xisheng last night, he felt at ease, and slept until dawn without even having a dream.

Qi Tianshan's sleepy head hurts, he glanced at the crowd not far away, nodded after hesitating for a while and said, "Alright, if there is anything, you can wake me up immediately." "Got it, you should take a rest

quickly Go." Zhao Jiake gave Qi Tianshan his cushion.

Qi Tianshan climbed onto the mat, just lay down and then sat up, looking at Cui Xisheng hesitantly.

"What's wrong?" Cui Xisheng asked proactively.

"I'm hungry, I want to eat something before going to sleep." Qi Tianshan blushed while talking. Not because of shyness, but because he was afraid that Cui Xisheng would reject him in public like he did to the student council president.

"Eat." Cui Xisheng naturally would not refuse to protect his own people.

Qi Tianshan was overjoyed, smiled slightly, went to get the food by himself, finished eating in two or three bites, and fell asleep instantly while lying on the mat.

Cui Xisheng also felt hungry when he saw the sweetness of his food. He took out the food and shared it with Zhao Jiake and Liu Anna, and the three ate quietly.

If you have been hungry for a long time, you can notice even the smell of food. Seeing the three people enjoying their food, the eyes of Bailaihao people on the opposite side gradually turned ferocious.

Zhao Jiake nervously pulled Liu Anna to sit next to Cui Xisheng, standing in front of them. Although his face was ferocious, Cui Xisheng could feel his whole body trembling.

"Cui Xisheng, let's distribute the food to them." Liu Anna hid behind Cui Xisheng, facing those unfriendly faces, a little scared.

"It's not that time." Cui Xisheng shook his head and pushed Liu Anna. This girl is too close, and their relationship is not so good yet.

Now it can be delayed for a day. If it can be delayed until Meng Jiangtian comes back, the food will not need to be divided.

"Is there still time? If we drag it on, I'm afraid we'll be in danger." Liu Anna saw a boy staring at her like looking at a piece of fat, and drooling.

Liu Anna was disgusted and frightened, and the half-eaten bread suddenly tasted bad.

"There will be no danger for the time being. They are afraid of Meng Jiangtian and dare not do anything to us." "

But brother Jiangtian hasn't come back all day and night. If he doesn't come back, if they are very hungry, they may come to rob him." Yes."

"Then wait until they come to rob."

"If they really come to rob, we will really be in danger. They have such a big grievance, and they won't let us go. Why don't we take the initiative to hand it over to them? It won't do anything to us."

Liu Anna was anxious and afraid, annoyed by Cui Xisheng's indifferent attitude.

"They dare to touch us. Meng Jiangtian will not let them go when he comes back. They may grab food if they are very hungry, but they won't touch us. Why do you have so little confidence in your brother Jiangtian?

" Confidence, I have no confidence in them. Who knows what they will do when they are hungry and crazy.

Brother Jiang Tian doesn't know what to do, and he can't be sure when he will come back. If Brother Jiang Tian is in danger..."

Liu Anna said half , Thinking of some bad results, he pursed his lips and remained silent, not wanting to curse Meng Jiangtian.

Cui Xisheng also frowned slightly. Although Meng Jiangtian is an old hooligan who can't control his lower body, he usually does what he says.

He promised to come back last night, but he didn't come back this morning. If something hadn't happened, he wouldn't have come back.

Being regarded as a friend with benefits, Cui Xisheng once cursed Meng Jiangtian thousands of times in his heart to die.

But when Meng Jiangtian's life might really be in danger, Cui Xisheng felt that his heart was clenched and he couldn't hold back.

Meng Jiangtian, who was missed by everyone, was killing crazily in a pile of zombies far away from the University of Chinese Medicine.

The nearby streets were already stained red with blood, and the stinky smell of blood from the zombies made people sick, but Meng Jiangtian, with his red eyes, seemed unable to smell the stench.

And this stench of blood attracted more zombies to rush in.

Some zombies gnawed on the zombies killed by Meng Jiangtian, and some attacked Meng Jiangtian clumsily and frantically.

[The author has something to say: Thank you for the stop-and-go 5 recommended tickets,

thank you for savagey,

thank you for the 11 recommended tickets, this, this, this 1 recommended ticket, 2 monthly tickets, 1 trilobite,

thanks to the girl Xu Bicheng, 15 recommended tickets, 5 monthly tickets,

thank you User xt8biged 1 monthly pass, 1 recommendation ticket

thanks to palpitations 5 recommendation tickets

thanks to Moxi Moxi 1 recommendation ticket

thanks to Moxiang's little wife 11 recommendation tickets

thanks to a salted fish who doesn't want to stand up 1 recommendation ticket]