Chapter 64 Heat Stroke Drink More Water

Qi Tianshan moved outside the door, and before the door was closed, he suddenly heard Cui Xisheng's voice, soft and soft, which made Qi Tianshan startled and stopped instantly.

Why didn't I find Cui Xisheng's voice so attractive before.

There was still a crack in the door, and Qi Tianshan saw Cui Xisheng go to the living room to choose clothes from the crack.

Lips are less swollen but still hydrated. The color of the anemic lips was not bright, but it made Qi Tianshan's heart itch, and he really wanted to bite those pink lips until they became red and swollen again.

Qi Tianshan looked at Cui Xisheng fascinated, and his breathing gradually became heavy.

Meng Jiangtian followed Cui Xisheng into the bathroom, but Cui Xisheng ruthlessly pushed him out and locked the bathroom door behind him.

Meng Jiangtian was almost hit on the nose, and he scratched his nose and looked towards the door. Qi Tianshan's aura has been lying by the door, and he doesn't know how to hide it, it's very clear.

Qi Tianshan suddenly met Meng Jiangtian's eyes, he was startled, he hurriedly closed the door, and fled away in a hurry, leaning on the wall.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the closed door, narrowed his eyes slightly, and didn't chase him out. Cui Xisheng is taking a bath, it's better for him to watch over it.

"Is there any shampoo or soap?" Cui Xisheng suddenly opened the door and asked. For seven days, I was sweating and oily, and I couldn't wash it off with just water.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng's wet hair, and his bare shoulders leaked from behind the door. He should take off all his clothes when he takes a bath.

Thinking that Cui Xisheng was naked, Meng Jiangtian's body temperature rose uncontrollably, and his whole body was hot.

He has watched Cui Xisheng without clothes for three years, and he still doesn't get tired of watching it. He hasn't seen it for more than two months, and he still can't hold it when he thinks about it.

"Pervert." Meng Jiangtian's eyes were exactly the same as Qi Tianshan's. Cui Xisheng cursed and hurriedly closed the bathroom door and locked it. Now he even threw his underpants into the trash can.

The door was closed vigorously, blocking Meng Jiangtian's sight. Being scolded by Cui Xisheng, Meng Jiangtian laughed out of anger, and said wretchedly, "Wait for me for a while, I'll find it for you.

" The zombies also got two wood crystal nuclei by the way.

Toothpaste, toothbrush, shower gel, soap, shampoo, whatever can be used, Meng Jiangtian washes it with clean water and takes it back.

For something as small as toothpaste and toothbrush, Meng Jiangtian even brought back a bag, enough to last for a long time.

After coming back with big bags and small bags, Meng Jiangtian stood at the door of the bathroom with a bottle of shower gel and a bottle of shampoo, still a little nervous.

"Cui Xisheng, I found some shampoo and body wash. You open the door and I'll bring it in for you."

Meng Jiangtian pressed his ear to the door, listening to the sound of water flowing inside, and the sound of wet footsteps slowly approaching the door side.

The door lock was opened with a click, and Meng Jiangtian immediately stepped back half a step, waiting for the door to open solemnly.

The door was opened a crack, Trish Sheng checked the situation outside with one eye through the crack.

Meng Jiangtian shook the two bottles of shampoo and body wash in his hand.

Cui Xisheng opened the door a little more, but it was only enough to stretch out an arm: "Give it to me."

Meng Jiangtian stared at Cui Xisheng's white and tender arm, his eyes were straight.

Cui Xisheng was clearly wearing short sleeves for the past few days, and his arms were exposed all the time, but he didn't feel anything when he looked at it.

But looking at it now, Meng Jiangtian felt that his arm was glowing white, so tender that it made people drool, and his whole body was itchy.

Meng Jiangtian put the shampoo on Cui Xisheng's hand, and touched Cui Xisheng's hand seemingly casually.

Sure enough, slippery, feel great.

The bottle was a bit big, Cui Xisheng took the shampoo, gave Meng Jiangtian a white look, and immediately shrank back.

old rascal!

After closing the door and putting the shampoo on the floor, Cui Xisheng reopened the door and stretched out his arm to pick up the shower gel.

Meng Jiangtian also put the shower gel on Cui Xisheng's hand, and when Cui Xisheng was about to withdraw his arm, Meng Jiangtian quickly touched Cui Xisheng's small arm.

He touched it firmly, and even pinched the flesh on Trixisheng's little arm.

Cui Xisheng was startled, and hastily withdrew his arms, closing the door fiercely, fearing that Meng Jiangtian would rush in impulsively, and locked the door behind him.

Outside the door, Meng Jiangtian rubbed his fingers that still had the feel of Cui Xisheng's arm, smiling more and more like an old hooligan.

The sound of water in the bathroom sounded again, and Meng Jiangtian was about to move when he heard the sound of water.

Afraid that he would not be able to control himself, Meng Jiangtian was going to go out to calm down. There were still a few skirts on the sofa, so Meng Jiangtian picked them up and walked out.

It was too hot upstairs, and Liu Anna also stayed in the downstairs room, her breath was always there.

Meng Jiangtian found Liu Anna's room and knocked on the door.

"Who." Inside the door, Liu Anna's voice was very alert.

The door of the house she chose was deflated, just covering the peephole on the door, and the situation outside the door could not be seen from the house. The door lock was also broken and wouldn't lock at all.

But the house was very clean. Cui Xisheng had his eyes on this house from the very beginning, but he gave up because the door was broken and unsafe.

Meng Jiangtian pushed the door but did not open it, the door was blocked by something inside.

"It's me, Meng Jiangtian." Meng Jiangtian said outside the door.

Immediately, the sound of dragging furniture came to mind in the room. It seemed that Liu Anna used furniture to block the door.

Opening the door, Liu Anna was already panting from exhaustion. Seeing Meng Jiangtian, she smiled brightly: "Brother Jiangtian."

Seeing the skirt on Meng Jiangtian's hand, Liu Anna smiled even more happily: "This is for me." Clothes?"

"Yeah." Meng Jiangtian handed the clothes to Liu Anna, and they haven't been changed for seven days, and Liu Anna's clothes are already dirty.

Liu Anna took the clothes and saw that there were still underwear, her face blushed, but she smiled even sweeter.

He raised his head and said sweetly, "Thank you Brother Jiang Tian, ​​come in and have a meeting. The room is very clean." "No."

Meng Jiangtian didn't want Liu Anna to think too much, so he refused to enter the room.

Lifting her leg to leave, she stopped again and asked back, "Have you eaten tonight?"

Meng Jiangtian's sudden concern made Liu Anna's eyes light up instantly, and she said with aggrieved expression: "I have eaten. But I'm throwing up, I seem to have a heat stroke."

"Drink more water if you have a heat stroke." Meng Jiangtian looked at Liu Anna for a while, then left indifferently.

The breath is steady, the vitality is very strong, heatstroke is a ghost.

Wood-type abilities are somewhat similar to healing-type abilities, both of which can sense the vitality of creatures. But the functions of the two are somewhat different.

When a creature is injured, the healing system can restore the injury and save a life. But the wood system can only transport vitality, hanging the life of creatures, and has no healing ability.

Three years apart after graduating from high school, Liu Anna is no longer the cute and kind little girl in my impression, she doesn't even blush when she lies.

"Brother Jiang Tian, ​​where are you going?" Seeing that Meng Jiangtian was about to leave, Liu Anna hurriedly shouted.

She is suffering from heatstroke, why can't she let this man take pity on her? When did their relationship become so stiff?

Meng Jiangtian didn't want to get entangled with Liu Anna, so he didn't look back and didn't answer.

Liu Anna watched Meng Jiangtian walk up to the roof, her face flushed with anger, she really looked like she had suffered from heat stroke.

When Meng Jiangtian reached the top of the building, he immediately attracted everyone's attention.

Zhao Huanrui was passing by with a bag of mineral water, and when he saw Meng Jiangtian, Zhao Huanrui shivered with fright, and the water fell to the ground with a bang.

"Meng Jiangtian, me, me, this water..." Zhao Huanrui tried to explain, but suddenly his mouth was out of his control, and the words he wanted to say got stuck in his throat, and he couldn't speak out tremblingly.

"I asked him to post it." Behind the one-meter-high earth wall, the weak voice of the student council president came out.

A parasol that Meng Jiangtian used to cover the food was moved to a corner. The weak Qi Tianshan supported the equally weak student president to stand up from under the umbrella.

The student council president leaned against the dirt wall, looked at Meng Jiangtian confidently and said, "The weather is too hot, and people will die if they don't replenish water. If you don't give them food, you have to give them some water. Do you really want to look at them?" Die?"

"I'm afraid they will die from the heat, why don't you give them the parasol, you two are supernatural beings, and you have eaten, so you shouldn't die from the sun."

Meng Jiangtian stretched out his hand, and the wind rolled up the parasol and threw it into the crowd.

The parasol was not light, and when it hit the crowd, there were several screams.

"There are two parasols left to cover the food, so you don't need to use it. You

can give them water to drink, and it's all up to you, the president. But if you dare to divide the food, I'll throw you down and feed it Zombies."

Meng Jiangtian swept the two boxes of food with the wind, picked up the mineral water, and left with a harsh word.

The student council president's face was never white today, and he sat back on the mat with a dark face. Fortunately, there was an earthen wall blocking the sight of the crowd on the other side, so that he didn't have to look at the mocking faces of those people.

Meng Jiangtian treats him like a dog today, and this group of free-for-all trash never misses his jokes.

Eating his food and drinking his food, these ants-like things dare to laugh at him.

He memorized the names of these people, and when he got to the army, he would quietly take revenge one by one.

And Meng Jiangtian, for the humiliation he received today, sooner or later he will take revenge.

The sun is about to set, so I don't have to worry about basking in the sun without a parasol, even if I will suffer tomorrow.

The eldest brother clearly said that the army has long known that the end of the world is coming, and also knows the existence of supernatural beings, and the safe zone has been established.

But it's been seven days now, why hasn't the army come here? He doesn't want to be summoned around by Angel Mengjiang anymore.

When they find their elder brother, who has long been a supernatural being, their positions should be reversed.

Meng Jiangtian didn't know the plan of the student council president, he carried food and water downstairs, and Liu Anna had already returned to the room, moving things to block the door.

Meng Jiangtian knocked on the door again, and Liu Anna's vigilant voice came from the door: "Who is it?"

"It's me, Meng Jiangtian."

The room was silent for a while, and Liu Anna dragged the furniture and opened the door again. His forehead was sweating, and his little face was flushed.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at the room, there was a big wardrobe taller than a person standing beside it, and the sofa was also lying across the door, people with heat stroke couldn't move these things.

"Here are these for you. It's hot outside. Since you have heatstroke, don't come out if you have nothing to do. I'll go if you have nothing to do." Meng Jiangtian dragged two boxes of food and water into the house with the wind, turned his head and left.

[The author has something to say: Daily recommendation ticket, monthly ticket

thanks to Miss Ma each with 5 recommendation tickets, 5 monthly tickets

thanks to Mo Xiang's little wife, 10 recommendation tickets, 1 monthly ticket

thanks to nothing, 8 recommendation tickets

thanks to Mommy here is an lsp 1 recommendation ticket

thanks to pride, ugly fox 5 monthly tickets, 3 recommendation tickets

thanks to ハトマヅック 1 monthly ticket, baby, I don't know Japanese, I'm so tired of looking,

thanks to user xt8biged1 recommendation ticket

thanks to Viola 5 recommendation tickets , 3 monthly tickets

thanks to Ziyue Liuli 7 monthly tickets, 5 recommended tickets

thanks to Tom in the house 14 recommended tickets

thanks to user mu8mcyvw 1 monthly ticket

thanks to Miao Frog Seeds to eat wonderful crispy corners into Mickey Mouse Wonderful House 1 recommended ticket

Thanks to book friend 2HplA4019 for 5 monthly tickets, 5 recommended tickets

Thanks to Moxi Moxi 2 recommended tickets, 1 monthly ticket

Thanks to Snow Dance Qingcheng 1 monthly ticket, 3 recommended tickets

Thanks to book friend 4neiO5983 for 1 recommended ticket

Thanks to Makaba Card 5 monthly tickets

, thanks ah bah, 1 recommendation ticket, 1 monthly ticket,

thanks to Seventeen, 7 recommendation tickets,

thanks to Hera's Apple, 1 recommendation ticket,

thanks to Big White Tooth zz, 3 monthly tickets, 5 recommendation tickets,

thanks to the stars in my eyes, and 5 recommendations Tickets, 1 monthly ticket

thanks to Yuanqian 10 monthly tickets, 10 recommended tickets

thanks to lemon sauce 5 recommended tickets, 1 monthly ticket

thanks to the girl Xu Bicheng 15 recommended tickets

thanks to Imperial Tusi 1 recommended ticket

Zhao Jingwen 2 monthly tickets

thanks 1 monthly ticket, 15 recommended tickets,

thank you Chengcheng juice, 5 recommended tickets, 1 monthly ticket]