Chapter 65 I just want to blow you away

"Brother Jiang Tian, ​​wait, I have something to do." Liu Anna grabbed Meng Jiangtian's wrist, and looked at Meng Jiangtian pitifully.

"What's the matter?" Meng Jiangtian was unmoved, he likes men, and has no feelings for lovely and pitiful women.

"Didn't I have heatstroke? I have a headache. It's too hot in the room, and I can't sleep at all. You are the wind element, can you blow the air for me? It won't delay you too long, you can leave when I fall asleep Okay."

Liu Anna became more and more pitiful, looking at Meng Jiangtian with wet eyes, her weak appearance could arouse a man's desire to protect.

It's a pity that Meng Jiangtian doesn't like this. He pulled Liu Anna's hand away and said, "The ability can't be consumed casually. If there are zombies rushing up, I will protect you. If it's hot, find a book to fan, everyone is like this.

" If you come here, bear with it." Afraid that Liu Anna would pester her again, Meng Jiangtian hurriedly left.

Being left behind again, Liu Anna was so angry that she took several deep breaths. After closing the door, he pushed the big wardrobe taller than her to the door in two or three strokes, and pushed the sofa against the wardrobe.

Sitting on the upper hair, Liu Anna thought of Meng Jiangtian throwing her away, and the more she thought about it, the more angry she became.

The long nails easily pierced the plastic outside the mineral water, took out a bottle of mineral water, and drank half of the bottle in one gulp.

Meng Jiangtian went back to Cui Xisheng's room through the window, but Cui Xisheng hadn't come out yet. Meng Jiangtian listened for a while at the door of the bathroom, but there was no movement inside.

Frowning, Meng Jiangtian knocked on the door and shouted: "Cui Xisheng, are you still inside?"

"I haven't finished washing, what are you doing?" Be vigilant.

"It's okay, don't soak in the water when it's cold." Hearing Cui Xisheng's voice, Meng Jiangtian was relieved.

With nothing to do, Meng Jiangtian went back to the bedroom and fiddled with the boxes he had brought back. Inside the box was a pile of unopened cell phones, tablet laptops.

Fearing that Cui Xi would be bored, Meng Jiangtian went to the Digital City and brought back a box of digital products. If one game runs out of battery, play another one.

Turn on a mobile phone, 70% of the battery is enough.

There are a lot of software in the new mobile phone, but unfortunately there is no internet, so I can't play anything.

There is no game, no stand-alone game. Meng Jiangtian now misses the old man's mobile phone, at least he still has stand-alone games such as Snake and Tetris.

Thinking of the old man's mobile phone, Meng Jiangtian suddenly slapped his head and scolded himself for being an idiot.

There are also a lot of mobile phones for the elderly in the digital city, and there is also a mobile phone for the elderly with two batteries. Why is he staring at the smart phone, and he doesn't even take a mobile phone for the elderly.

After opening a few phones, there were no games. Meng Jiangtian stopped dismantling the phone and turned on a tablet.

The Android system is the same, (I am a poor person and have never used the iOS system) there are no games on mobile phones and tablets.

Throw away the tablet, there is not enough space in the box, Meng Jiangtian only took three laptops.

Turn on the computer, the first notebook has only 45% power, finally there are stand-alone games, and there are four more.

King Chess, FreeCell, King of Spades, Hearts, Meng Jiangtian has never played any of them.

Afraid of running out of battery, Meng Jiangtian immediately turned off the phone. The laptops are all of the same model, and the game is the same, but none of the three laptops has more than 50% of the battery.

"Broken computer." Meng Jiangtian cursed and turned off all computers.

The sun was about to set, and there were no street lamps or the lights of various shops outside, so it was dark.

Meng Jiangtian drew the curtains and turned on a mobile phone's flashlight, and the room was suddenly brightened.

Hearing the sound of the bathroom door opening, Meng Jiangtian hurried over with his mobile phone.

Cui Xisheng put on new clothes, touched the wall and walked out slowly.

"Where did you get the phone?" Cui Xisheng asked when he saw the phone in Meng Jiangtian's hand.

"There are plenty outside, just take whatever you want. There are games in the three laptops. If you are bored, you can play for a while."

Meng Jiangtian helped Cui Xisheng back to the bedroom, and grabbed Cui Xisheng's hand and moved it dishonestly.

Smooth and tender, it feels great to the touch.

The room was too dark for Cui Xisheng to see, so he could only walk back to the bedroom with the phone in Meng Jiangtian's hand. Climbing onto the bed, Cui Xisheng immediately crossed the river and demolished the bridge to shake off Meng Jiangtian's hand.

Meng Jiangtian rubbed his fingers, took out his notebook and handed it to Cui Xisheng.

Cui Xisheng slept all afternoon, and he is really not sleepy now. He took the laptop, turned it on, found the game, and clicked it with great interest.

"I'm going to take a shower, you play first." Meng Jiangtian also didn't take a shower for several days, while taking off his clothes, he spoke ambiguously.

Cui Xisheng stared at Meng Jiangtian as he walked out of the bedroom, ran out of bed, closed the door, and locked it behind his back.

Meng Jiangtian turned around and looked at the closed door, shook his head with a smile, and entered the bathroom.

It is much more convenient for him to take a shower than Cui Xisheng. Throwing away the dirty clothes, the clear water seemed to have no gravity and floated beside me.

The cool water washed away the dirt on his body, and also took away the sweltering heat. After taking a shower, Meng Jiangtian felt ten catties lighter.

Came out and knocked on Cui Xisheng's door, and Cui Xisheng shouted from the door: "I'm asleep, you can sleep in the living room." "

Isn't it hot in your room?"

"Not hot."

"I can use my supernatural power to blow your hair , works better than the air conditioner." Meng Jiangtian tried to lure Cui Xisheng to open the door with his supernatural power.

The room was silent for a while, and Cui Xisheng should also be struggling. Meng Jiangtian could imagine what Cui Xisheng's tangled face looked like.

"Cui Xisheng." After a long time of no response, Meng Jiangtian knocked on the door.

There was the sound of the door lock being opened, Meng Jiangtian smiled and waited for Cui Xisheng to open the door.

The door was opened a crack, Cui Xisheng only stuck out his head, and said solemnly: "You promise to only blow me the air and do nothing else, and I will let you in." "Do anything else? I'm just

afraid You are suffering from heat stroke, and I just want to give you a blowjob, but I have no other thoughts. Besides being a human electric fan, what else do you want me to do to you?" Meng Jiangtian laughed eccentrically.

"It's best if you don't think about anything else." Cui Xisheng was so hot that she couldn't stand it, so she let Meng Jiangtian into the room.

He also thought about it, as long as he didn't make it to the end and let the old pervert take advantage of it, he should be paid for blowing his hair.

Meng Jiangtian followed Cui Xisheng into the house, Cui Xisheng went to bed and sat down, Meng Jiangtian also climbed onto the bed and sat beside Cui Xisheng.

Cui Xisheng stared at Meng Jiangtian holding his laptop.

Meng Jiangtian explained: "The closer we are, the less energy we consume, and we can play together."

A soft breeze suddenly blows around the body, gently blowing around the whole body, and immediately blows away the heat from the whole body, the comfortable Cui Xisheng sighed deeply.

Cui Xisheng gave Meng Jiangtian a warning with his eyes, and Cui Xisheng no longer pushed Meng Jiangtian away.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to user 5rr1k0w8 for 15 monthly tickets,

thanks to Youran for 6 recommended tickets,

thanks to Luo, 1 trilobite, 1 recommended ticket, 1 monthly ticket,

thanks to Mommy, here is lsp, 5 recommended tickets,

simply Lili, 5 recommended tickets , 1 pot of dog food

thanks to Moxiang's little wife 1 nautilus, 10 recommendation tickets

thanks to pride, ugly fox 3 monthly tickets, 1 recommendation ticket

thanks to Ruoyou-_-#5 recommendation tickets, 1 monthly ticket

thanks to Tao Langshisi 5 monthly tickets, 1 recommended ticket

thanks to Qiaomu 5 recommended tickets thank

you oh 1 recommended ticket

thanks to Kongyun 16 recommended tickets

thank you tut 4 monthly tickets

thanked Jingjing 5 monthly tickets

thanked left and 1 monthly ticket

thanked momo1 Thanks to Qiran

for 5 monthly tickets and 5 recommended tickets

Thanks to Xuewu Qingcheng for 3 recommended tickets and 1 monthly ticket

Amon Meng 1 recommended ticket

Thanks to Chang'an Hometown for 3 recommended tickets, 1 monthly ticket

for this boy 22 recommended tickets, 3 monthly tickets

for user mu8mcyvw1 monthly ticket

for book friend 421584203219 for 1 monthly ticket

for mao1 monthly ticket]