Chapter 2 Encounter

"I'll think about it." Cui Xisheng's mind is in a mess now.

For a moment just now, he wanted to kill the child.

He is a man, how could he be pregnant, thinking about how he would have a big belly and be watched like a monkey, Cui Xisheng felt chills all over his body.

But thinking of Meng Jiangtian, Cui Xisheng hesitated again.

He hates Meng Jiangtian, hates that he only treats himself as a friend with sex, hates that he plays with himself.

But he can't deceive himself, he still loves Meng Jiangtian from the bottom of his heart.

This is Meng Jiangtian's child, Meng Jiangtian and his own child, Cui Xisheng touched his lower abdomen, hesitantly without ambition.

"It's okay, you're pregnant in October, think about it slowly.

Go back and have a good rest, don't overeat anymore, the space in your belly is smaller than that of a girl, pregnancy will be harder, and morning sickness may be serious. Eat less and eat

more If you have morning sickness, you can eat some light breakfast before getting up, such as biscuits, porridge.

Remember not to eat fried, spicy, strong smelly food, and do not eat raw or cold food, which is easy to irritate Gastrointestinal vomiting.

What is your mobile phone number, let us leave a phone number, and you can call me if you need anything." Hao Ren took out his mobile phone and asked Cui Xisheng for his mobile phone number.

Cui Xisheng and Hao Ren exchanged cell phone numbers, stayed in the hospital for another two days, got some medicines, and left the hospital in a daze with a pile of medicines prescribed by Hao Ren.

Fortunately, Hao Ren waived Cui Xisheng's medical expenses, otherwise, his living expenses would not be enough to pay for the hospitalization.

When I came here, I took a taxi, but when I went back, Cui Xisheng chose to walk, thinking a lot on the way.

Standing at the gate of the school, Cui Xisheng rubbed his stomach, wondering whether to give birth to this child.

He can graduate in one year, if he wants this child, his studies will definitely be affected.

Maybe I can go to Dean Hao Ren to see if he can let me suspend school for a year, and then repeat my studies after giving birth to a child.

Dean Hao Ren is so interested in his pregnancy, this matter should help him.

"Brother Jiang Tian, ​​why don't you leave?" Cui Xisheng was thinking about his future plans when suddenly a sweet girl's voice came from behind him, but the name the girl called made Cui Xisheng stiff.

Not having the courage to turn his head to confirm whether this brother Jiang Tian was Meng Jiangtian, Cui Xisheng tried his best to keep himself looking indifferent, raised his legs, and walked quickly into the school without looking back.

At the school gate, Meng Jiangtian watched the familiar figure flee away, saw the medicine bag in Cui Xisheng's hand, and frowned slightly.

"What's the matter? Do you know that person?" Liu Anna followed Meng Jiangtian's gaze to see Cui Xisheng who was running away, and asked curiously.

She just came back from abroad, and she didn't know much about Meng Jiangtian's life circle in the past three years. This time, she came to school with Meng Jiangtian and made an appointment with Meng Jiangtian's friends, as Meng Jiangtian's girlfriend to meet his friends.

"I don't know each other. I think I have something to do today. I'll take you to see them another day. I'll take you back." Meng Jiangtian shook his head, and just got out of the car, pulling Liu Anna back into the taxi.

"Hey, what's the matter with you, don't we all have an appointment?" Liu Anna was dragged into the taxi, and there was no room for resistance.

Cui Xisheng ran back to the dormitory at a racing pace with his legs upside down.

There was no one in the dormitory. Today, Sunday, all three of his roommates have significant partners, and they should all be out on a date.