Chapter 110 Vomiting Again

Wu Liang suddenly felt that something was wrong, the small room was surrounded by wood-type supernatural powers, and there was no breath of any living beings.

He hurriedly ran out of Hao Ren's bedroom and searched around the house, but Cui Xisheng's room was empty, and all his luggage was taken away.

This is to move away while he is sleeping?

His ID card was placed on the coffee table in the living room, and there was a note under the ID card.

Wu Liang picked up the note. There was very little content on the note, but it made him dumbfounded. He just fell asleep, and these people ran away!

Abandon him as a savior and run away! Do these people have any conscience, and if they want to run, they have to take him with them.

He just felt that the sleepiness last night was too weird, and he had never slept so fast in his life. Moreover, he has always been a light sleeper, so it is impossible for him not to wake up after such a big movement.

He was tricked by those three people, did he get exposed?

The note was left by Cui Xisheng, and he thanked him very verbosely, leaving him 500,000 contribution points, and the last sentence of goodbye by fate made Wu Liang's teeth itch.

According to the meaning of the note, he didn't reveal his identity, it's just that these three people simply didn't want to take him away.

Being abandoned feels bad, so he took out his cell phone, and Wu Liang dialed Zhang Jiani's number.

"What's the matter?" Zhang Jiani's lazy voice sounded.

Wu Liang was even more angry when he heard that Zhang Jiani was so comfortable. It was clearly agreed that it was just a show, but this woman made people hit her hard. Injured internal organs, if you are not careful, you will die.

He tried his best to survive, but this woman was calm and calm, not even a word of concern.

Wu Liang suddenly wanted to run with Meng Jiangtian even more.

"Meng Jiangtian, Cui Xisheng, and Hao Ren are all gone, and their luggage is also gone. They should have left the safe zone." Wu Liang said slowly.

The three of Meng Jiangtian ran away, and his mission could not continue. Wu Liang wished that Meng Jiangtian could run farther.

"Run away? Where did he go!" Zhang Jiani, who was opposite, was in a hurry.

"I don't know." Zhang Jiani was anxious, and Wu Liang was very happy, and said gloatingly.

"I don't know? Didn't you stay with them all the time? Why didn't you know they ran away?" "

You injured me yesterday, broke two ribs, and hurt my lungs. I slept for a day and a night, and woke up in the morning They left."

"Trash! Just slapped you lightly, and you hurt your internal organs? I hear you are full of anger when you speak now, but it doesn't look like you hurt your lungs." "Meng Jiangtian is awakened

. The ability to heal diseases, he cured me." Being scolded as a waste, Wu Liang's face immediately darkened.

"What did you say?! Meng Jiangtian has awakened the healing system!? Why didn't you say it earlier." Zhang Jiani was so shocked that she almost broke her voice.

"I only found out yesterday." Wu Liang was happy. Sitting on the sofa, crossing Erlang's legs, admiring Zhang Jiani leisurely over the phone.

"You...you are such a waste!" Zhang Jiani was so angry that she was about to explode on the other end of the phone. Wu Liang didn't report such an important matter immediately.

Taking a few deep breaths, Zhang Jiani asked in a low voice, "Did they say which direction they were going?" "No

, but they said before that they were going to Cui Xisheng's hometown."

"Impossible. Cui Xisheng's hometown is more than 1,000 kilometers away from here, and it takes more than 500 kilometers to fly in the air.

Now zombies are rampant outside, and there are mutant beasts. With Meng Jiangtian's level, they still have two burdens. You can't go there by land.

If you want to take two people to fly over in the air, the wind ability must be at least level 6 or above.

They must still be hiding somewhere now, have you taken the mobile phone you gave them?"

"No." Wu Liang He glanced at the two satellite phones on the coffee table. Meng Jiangtian is not stupid, how could he escape with his mobile phone and be located.

"Damn it." Zhang Jiani cursed and hung up the phone.

Wu Liang frowned, Meng Jiangtian ran away, he should be able to go back to the farm and continue growing vegetables. Where is he going next, this woman doesn't even give a letter.

The sun rises slowly, and the 80-meter-high flat layer welcomes the sun earlier than the ground.

Although the house is luxurious, there is no electricity or water. Cui Xisheng and Hao Ren could only eat some snacks like bread and ham and drink mineral water.

Afraid of being discovered by mutant beasts in the air, Cui Xisheng didn't dare to open the curtains during the day, but only dared to open the curtains a crack to observe the movement outside.

This place used to be a downtown area, and there were more zombies than those near the school. Even during the day, nests of zombies can be seen on the street, wandering aimlessly.

Cui Xisheng was bored, ate and slept, and his entertainment was like watching zombies from the window.

After observing the zombies for three days, Cui Xisheng found that they would also be hungry. When they are hungry, they will eat whatever is around them, and if there is nothing around them, they will eat their own meat.

So many times, Cui Xisheng could see the zombies killing each other. You bite me a piece of meat, I bite you a piece of meat.

But maybe they all think their own meat is too smelly, so they often take a bite of each other, swallowing the first bite and not wanting to take the second bite.

But next time I will still bite when I am hungry, and I will still hate it. Repeatedly, many zombies were bitten with pits and pits, which was extremely disgusting.

After three days of boring watching zombies, Cui Xisheng began to feel nauseous on the fourth day, and began to vomit on the fifth day.

"You say you, what kind of zombies do you have nothing to do? Meng Jiangtian is not here, no one can replenish your abilities. There is no medicine or electricity here, and you can't even boil hot water." Hao Ren hurriedly packed Cui

Xisheng The things that spit out kept chanting.

Cui Xisheng's face turned pale from vomiting, but he still retorted: "I stay in the room every day, and I don't look at zombies.

And I have morning sickness, so it has nothing to do with watching zombies, okay? It's all because the unlucky child in my stomach has no power , making nonsense.

Dean, can you give this child some of your

powers

? He doesn't want the only purification ability, he doesn't know what to buy. You can only eat more blood-enriching things now.

Be honest, suck your father dry, and your father will not hack you when he comes back." Hao Ren flicked Cui Xisheng's stomach lightly, and handed Cui Xisheng a can of porridge with red dates and lotus seeds.

"Meng Jiangtian won't be back in a few days." Cui Xisheng took a mouthful of the cold red dates and lotus seed porridge, but before he swallowed it, the nausea immediately lingered in his chest.

Cui Xisheng frowned, couldn't hold back, and vomited on the ground again.

Hao Ren had just mopped the floor when Cui Xisheng vomited again. Hao Ren froze in place, Cui Xisheng looked at Hao Ren with big innocent eyes.

Sighing, Hao Ren took out the mop again and mopped it again, until the floor was almost discolored.

There are still five days left before Meng Jiangtian's estimated ten days, bear with it.

...

In the capital security zone, zombies attacked the security zone again at night. Although the zombies were discovered in time, without Meng Jiangtian's combat power, there were heavy casualties that night.

"How about the number of casualties?" In the office, Zhang Zhefeng didn't sleep all night, with serious dark circles under his eyes. Holding his forehead, he waited for the data in Rong Hetang's hand.

"Seven people with supernatural powers died, 14 people were infected by the zombie virus, 328 people died, and 1452 people were infected by the zombie virus.

Without Hao Ren, these infected people can't stay." Rong Hetang said solemnly.

"Damn Liu Shenghui, how many entrances did he leave? Is the entrance blocked today?

" They were all killed.

Now many people are preparing to leave the safe zone."

"Leaving the safe zone? It's more dangerous outside, where can they go? Eat my food and drink my food, and want to run when something goes wrong. I'm a charity organization. Ah.

Let me know that the gate will be closed from today onwards, only entry and no exit are allowed."

"Yes." Rong Hetang made several phone calls, and the gate of the Capital Safety Zone was firmly shut.

The crowd who were queuing up at the gate, dragging their families and preparing to leave the safe zone suddenly became noisy.

"Why don't you let us go."

"We don't want to wait here to die."

"Don't blame us for being rude if you don't open the door again."

Most of the people who wanted to leave were supernatural beings, clamoring to fight the soldiers on the city wall.

Ordinary people will die wherever they go, and they may survive in the safe zone with luck. But the superhuman doesn't want to wait here to die.

Finding a tall building to hide at will has a higher survival rate than fighting endless zombies here.

"Don't be impatient, everyone. We didn't stop you from going out. It's just that there are too many zombies gathered outside, and it's dangerous to open the city gate.

When the zombies disperse, we will open the door for everyone to leave. Please wait patiently.

" Many of the patrols were just ordinary soldiers, and they couldn't beat the supernatural beings. I can only find a reason to fool these supernatural beings.

"Oh~~" Outside the city gate, a group of zombies happened to pass by in a group, and the sound of screaming came in.

The supernatural beings had good hearing, heard the cries of the zombies, and believed eighty percent of what the soldiers said.

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, some people took their families back first, this is obviously not a good time to leave the safe zone, it is better to wait before going out.

Someone took the lead, and the crowd gradually dispersed. The soldiers on the city wall couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

Looking at the group of zombies passing by outside the city wall, the soldier thanked the zombies for saving his life for the first time.

For the rest of their lives, the soldiers never noticed that among the group of passing zombies, a zombie looked back at the city gate, its gray eyes flickering brightly.

"General, the city gates are closed, what should we do next." "

Hurry up and find the entrance, as long as all the entrances are sealed, no more zombies will come in." "..."

Rong Hetang was silent, if it was possible It's so easy to find, and there won't be so many casualties now.

"Have Meng Jiangtian and Hao Ren been found?"

"Not yet."

"What is Zhang Jiani doing?"

"Missy went out of town to look for Meng Jiangtian."

"I shouldn't have listened to her back then, and shouldn't have made things difficult for Meng Jiangtian. Otherwise Now I will not force Meng Jiangtian to leave overnight."

"Meng Jiangtian wanted to leave. If you don't make things difficult for him, he has already taken a helicopter to the Northeast Safety Zone." "Even if we go to the Northeast Safety Zone,

we will ask for help." Well, he might come back to help. Fortunately, even if he is found, he might not be able to help.

How many distress calls I made this night, those bastards all agreed happily, but one night passed, one after another There is no support from Genmao."

"Maybe it's because the distance is so long that they haven't arrived yet? General, don't worry, maybe reinforcements will arrive soon." Rong Hetang comforted Zhang Zhefeng.

Zhang Zhefeng snorted coldly with disdain: "Hmph, do you believe this?" "

..." Rong Hetang was silent again.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to the user aainqbmr for the reward of 1 trilobite, and thank you for the reward of 1 trilobite that does not have a name displayed]