Chapter 41 Request from the Student Council President

"Put the food down, I'll share it, and the two of them will ask you to bring it back." The more he said, the more angry he became, the student council president chose to retreat tactically.

Everyone is dead, so it's not worthwhile to offend Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian didn't speak, but slightly hooked the corners of his lips, put down the food dragged by the wind, and glanced at Cui Xisheng, the wind dragged three lifeless corpses and their six broken legs and left again.

Zombies are very sensitive to the smell of blood. The flashlight in the next street has been bitten by zombies. Without the attraction of light, zombies are interested in the light on the girls' dormitory again, and tend to come back again.

But smelling the smell of blood, the zombies immediately gave up the dim flashlight and ran away with Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian quickly brought back the remaining two supernatural beings. With food, the hundreds of people on the roof can finally eat. Although not full, but not too hungry.

"Meng Jiangtian." After distributing the food, the president of the student council came over with two other supernatural beings, looking at the tall boxes stacked beside Cui Xisheng, hesitant to speak.

I searched desperately for the food I brought back all day, but it was all gone in no time. The president of the student council hoped that Meng Jiangtian would share the food.

It's just that Meng Jiangtian is not as selfless as he is. If he speaks, he will probably be rejected.

"What do you want from me?" Meng Jiangtian sat next to Cui Xisheng, and today he was ruthless, and it was very effective. Today Cui Xisheng is very well-behaved, and he didn't get awkward with him anymore, letting him be hugged and touched, this is a rare opportunity.

Even if Liu Anna kept pestering him, Meng Jiangtian could only block it with his body, secretly pinching Cui Xisheng's little hand behind his back.

This little hand is cold and cold. I don't know if he was frightened by his methods today, and he can no longer kill people in front of him in the future.

Cui Xisheng sat on the side, wanting to withdraw his hand, but the tragic situation of those three people kept floating in his mind, so he held back.

The most intimate thing has been done for three years, so it's nothing to hold a small hand, and you won't lose a piece of meat. Just be careful not to let this old color criticize you.

Sure enough, the old man had no good intentions in saving him, the fox's tail was already exposed. Now it is estimated that he has endured a lot and started to take advantage of him.

Maybe those three people were killed today for him to see, to make an example to the monkeys, and the hundred monkeys on the opposite side are just smoke bombs, and he is the monkey who really needs to be warned.

This old pervert threatens him with obscurity, and he can't be humiliated. If he really wants the overlord to fight hard, he will definitely agree without hesitation.

The little theater in Cui Xisheng's heart has already progressed to a plot that is not suitable for children, and his integrity has been shattered.

"Your food..." The head of the student council indicated those boxes with his eyes, but didn't say a word.

Meng Jiangtian understood the meaning of the student council president, and with a cold face, he refused flatly: "I don't know how to share these foods." The

expected rejection, the student council president was not too disappointed, and continued: "The supermarkets near the school have already sold them. It was emptied.

The three of us walked a little far today, and we were surrounded by zombies and couldn't come back. It will be more difficult to find food in the future. I don't know

when someone will come to rescue us. With so many mouths, we can eat one meal a day It also needs a lot of food, and we can only find it at a farther place.

So, I would like to ask you to take us to a farther place to find it. Your wind element is very important.

I can leave a special ability to protect Tracy. And Liu Anna, I can also give you some more food."