Chapter 119 Agreed

"What's the matter?" Jiao Yaqing asked in panic seeing Meng Jiangtian's serious face and leaning towards Meng Jiangtian's side.

"It's okay, you hold my arm tightly, we have to fly higher." Meng Jiangtian soon became suspicious, and took Jiao Yaqing to fly high into the sky.

The higher the altitude, the lower the temperature. But Meng Jiangtian took Jiao Yaqing to fly for a while. According to his speed, he was almost out of the atmosphere after flying for so long, but he still didn't feel the temperature change.

The ferret could fool his sight, but not his senses. If it wasn't for his lack of common sense, he forgot to change the temperature in the illusion.

That is, its level is not enough, it can only confuse his vision, but cannot confuse his feelings.

Closing his eyes, Meng Jiangtian felt the flow of the surrounding wind, tried to move up, down, left, and right, and soon found the direction that was getting colder and colder.

Without hesitation, Meng Jiangtian took Jiao Yaqing and galloped in that direction.

The surrounding temperature was already very cold, and when they opened their eyes again, they were already high in the sky, and there was a colorful cloud under their feet.

Meng Jiangtian sneered, stretched out his hand, and the gust of wind suddenly rose, blowing away the colorful cloud.

On the branch of a big tree on the ground, a snow-white mink stood on a branch, looking up at Meng Jiangtian.

It really is this little thing. This thing is quite vindictive, and it actually came here to take revenge on him.

It is also a big trouble to have such a thing by your side ready to attack yourself at all times.

Meng Jiangtian raised his hand, and the wind blade condensed in his palm, wanting to completely solve this trouble.

The ferret was not Meng Jiangtian's opponent. Seeing that the wind blade in Meng Jiangtian's hand was too dangerous, he got into the dense leaves and escaped with self-knowledge.

Meng Jiangtian wanted to chase after her, but Jiao Yaqing said tremblingly, "Young man, why are we flying so high? It's too cold."

Meng Jiangtian stopped to look at Jiao Yaqing, her cheeks were a little red from the cold. This delay, when I went to find the ferret, was gone.

"We'll go back right away, auntie, please bear with me for a while." The current height of the ferret should not be able to reach them.

The city was already in sight, Meng Jiangtian took off his coat, put it on Jiao Yaqing, and flew towards the city with Jiao Yaqing.

Tracy lay bored behind the curtain and looked at the street outside.

Occasionally, when a zombie passed by, Cui Xisheng would argue with Hao Ren, discussing whether the zombie was beautiful or ugly, and what kind of job it was.

Meng Jiangtian had been gone for almost a day, the more he waited, the more anxious Cui Xisheng became.

"Cui Xisheng, look at that." Hao Ren saw the figure galloping in the air, and hurriedly patted Cui Xisheng.

When Cui Xisheng raised his head, Meng Jiangtian and Jiao Yaqing had already arrived in front of him.

"Mom!" Cui Xisheng was both surprised and happy when he saw the person who came. He excitedly opened the window and leaned half of his body out of the window to meet his mother.

"My little ancestor, take it easy." Hao Ren was startled, and hurriedly grabbed Cui Xisheng's arm.

"Xiaosheng." Meng Jiangtian brought Jiao Yaqing into the room through the window, and the mother and son hugged each other immediately, crying bitterly.

After crying for a long time, the two of them stopped crying with sobs.

Cui Xisheng supported his mother and asked, "Mom, where is my dad? Are you two not together?"

Jiao Yaqing, who had just finished crying, burst into tears again, pulled Cui Xisheng and said, "Xiaosheng, your father was killed, have you awakened your supernatural ability? You want to avenge your father." "My father was murdered.

" Did someone kill him? What happened, who killed my dad?" Cui Xisheng was startled and asked anxiously.

Maybe it was too excited, the baby in the womb also felt his mother's mood, became uneasy in the womb, and started to make noise.

"Hiss." Cui Xisheng immediately felt the baby's fuss.

Stomach cramped, Cui Xisheng clutched his stomach, looked at Meng Jiangtian and said, "Give me some supernatural powers, this kid is raging again.

" Energy continuously entered Tracy's body.

In the past few days, Meng Jiangtian discovered that this child likes his wind ability the most, perhaps because his wind ability has the highest level.

The abilities of other departments are rarely absorbed, and sometimes they don't even absorb at all when they get angry.

With the appeasement of the supernatural power, the child gradually stabilized, and Cui Xisheng's stomach didn't hurt anymore.

Jiao Yaqing watched from the side dumbfounded.

child! ?

Why does the child want to cover his stomach when the child is fussy?

The child is in Xiaosheng's stomach?

Xiaosheng is pregnant! ?

Your son is pregnant?

Can boys get pregnant too?

There were a series of question marks in Jiao Yaqing's mind, as she looked at the two boys who were hugging each other, incredible thoughts flooded her mind.

"Xiaosheng? Are you pregnant?" Jiao Yaqing couldn't help it, and asked the absurd guess in her heart.

Cui Xisheng and Meng Jiangtian didn't know how to answer Jiao Yaqing's question.

The two glanced at each other. Sooner or later, this kind of thing could not be hidden. Cui Xisheng looked at his mother's face and nodded slowly in admission.

"Is it your child?" Jiao Yaqing looked at Meng Jiangtian again.

Meng Jiangtian nodded.

"Oh." Unexpectedly, Jiao Yaqing let out a cry, then suddenly calmed down, looking at the two of them silently.

There was no hysterical disbelief, nor the joy that she was about to have a grandson. Jiao Yaqing who fell silent made Cui Xisheng and Meng Jiangtian panic.

"Mom...we..." Cui Xisheng wanted to explain, but seeing the way Jiao Yaqing looked at him, he couldn't speak again.

"What power have you awakened, and what level is it?" Jiao Yaqing looked at Cui Xisheng and asked again.

"Ability?" Cui Xisheng was taken aback, his face blushed and said, "Is pregnancy a supernatural ability? I haven't awakened any other abilities."

Jiao Yaqing stared blankly at Cui Xisheng, and the disappointment in her eyes became more and more obvious.

"Mom..." Cui Xisheng saw the disappointment in his mother's eyes and wanted to comfort her.

But Jiao Yaqing looked at Meng Jiangtian again, and said, "What kind of power are you, and how many levels are you?" "

I... I have awakened a lot of powers, the highest is the wind element, about five or six levels." Meng Jiangtian There is no concealment, Jiao Yaqing's face is too serious now.

"Level five or six!" Jiao Yaqing stared at Meng Jiangtian in shock, her face darkened, instinctively suspecting that Meng Jiangtian was lying.

Although she didn't have the ability to awaken, she was with the supernatural beings every day. She also heard that the highest-level supernatural beings are no more than three levels, and there are not even four-level supernatural beings in the world.

How could Meng Jiangtian be able to level five or six? Isn't he the number one person in the world?

"I haven't tested the power level, but I guess it should be five or six levels." Facing Jiao Yaqing's suspicious gaze, Meng Jiangtian explained.

Jiao Yaqing looked at the two of them blankly, sighed, and said solemnly: "Since you have children, I agree with you two to be together."

Cui Xisheng and Meng Jiangtian looked at Jiao Yaqing in surprise. It was easy to get Jiao Yaqing's approval.