Chapter 48 Improve Strength

"No, Meng Jiangtian asked me to protect you." Qi Tianshan rejected Cui Xisheng's proposal in a muffled voice.

He has been listening to the conversation between Cui Xisheng and Liu Anna, and Zhao Jiake has been winking at him, but he ignores it.

His mission is to protect Cui Xisheng. When the student council president left, he reminded him to protect Cui Xisheng. Liu Anna was not as important as Cui Xisheng.

The scene of Meng Jiangtian brutally killing three classmates is still vivid in his memory. Although Qi Tianshan has awakened his abilities, he is weak in nature and does not like to be competitive.

Facing Meng Jiangtian who kills at random, he is afraid and fearful, not to mention that he can't beat Meng Jiangtian, and he dare not go against Meng Jiangtian's intention.

He only has Cui Xisheng in his eyes now, and he will definitely give up Liu Anna when necessary.

"It's enough for me to have Zhao Jiake's protection." Cui Xisheng didn't know Qi Tianshan well, and he wouldn't be in any danger on the top of the building. He still wanted Zhao Jiake to protect him.

"No." Qi Tianshan refused in a muffled voice, glanced at Zhao Jiake, and said in a low voice, "You protect her."

Zhao Jiake also didn't want to protect Liu Anna, who didn't know that Meng Jiangtian cared about Cui Xisheng. Just about to refuse, Qi Tianshan glared, and for the first time used his superhuman aura to suppress Zhao Jiake.

Zhao Jiake only felt his whole body sink, and was a little out of breath under the pressure of an invisible force.

At this moment, Zhao Jiake really felt that Qi Tianshan, who was like a gourd, was a supernatural being he couldn't compete with.

Zhao Jiake is jealous and unwilling at this moment. How can a mediocre person with no ambitions become a supernatural being.

But he has the world in his heart and has great ambitions, but he can only be an ordinary person with a strong body.

Facing the coercion of Qi Tianshan, Zhao Jiake was 10,000 unconvinced in his heart, but his body couldn't produce any strength to resist, his face was flushed, and he said to Liu Anna with difficulty: "I'll take you there."

"I won't go." Liu Anna refused with a dark face, and none of the three asked her opinion, pushing her around like an object.

It annoyed her, and she had to go when they let her go. And it's safer to have a supernatural being around to protect her than to be alone on the other side.

Cui Xisheng frowned and looked at her impatiently, Liu Anna immediately said: "I don't ask you."

The situation is not on her, Liu Anna can only compromise. Dragging the cushion, he took the initiative to leave Cui Xisheng's side and sat down not far away. Qi Tianshan and Zhao Jiake stood between them.

Cui Xisheng glanced at Liu Anna's position, rolled his eyes and lay down, as long as he doesn't bother him, it doesn't matter where he sits.

During the day, the roof was quiet, and the breeze was very comfortable. Cui Xisheng fell asleep again in a daze.

In a supermarket some distance away from the roof, Meng Jiangtian held a dagger and rummaged through the head of a zombie.

Another zombie without a crystal nucleus, Meng Jiangtian frowned, wiping the blood on his head with a towel.

After killing zombies for almost a day, they only got eight crystal nuclei. There are no more zombies with crystal nuclei than human supernatural beings.

The sun was about to set, and Meng Jiangtian flew to the top of a high-rise building. Afraid of killing zombies and dirtying the rice, flour, grain and oil, Meng Jiangtian moved all the usable things in the supermarket to the roof early in the morning.

All the crystal nuclei in the space were taken out, and he hid some crystal nuclei last time to save the student president.

Adding today's eight, he already has six earth-type crystal nuclei, five wood-type crystal nuclei, five fire-type crystal nuclei, and three wind-type crystal nuclei in his hand.