Chapter 18 Attack

The center of the rooftop suddenly appeared. Cui Xisheng leaned his body, poked his head out from behind Meng Jiangtian, and saw the blood-covered, slow-moving female zombie at a glance.

The girl had just turned into a zombie, and the flesh and blood on her body hadn't rotted. Although her face was pale and ghostly, it could be seen that she was a very beautiful girl before she was born.

"Yaoyao, Yaoyao." Beside the female zombie, a boy sadly called the girl's name, wanting to go up to stop the female zombie from going crazy, but afraid of being bitten by the female zombie.

The female zombie staggered wildly for a while, her gray eyes suddenly fixed on Meng Jiangtian, who was exposed after the crowd dodged, and Liu Anna and Cui Xisheng behind him.

"Brother Jiang Tian, ​​run, she's after us." Liu Anna pulled Meng Jiangtian to run, Cui Xisheng was also startled, struggling to get up from the ground, trying to escape.

But the movement was too big, Cui Xisheng became dizzy for a while, and then fell back to sit, leaning against the wall, waiting for the dizziness to pass.

"Don't move." Meng Jiangtian looked back at the weak Cui Xisheng, grabbed Liu Anna, broke away from her hand, dragged a small tornado with both hands, and stared at the female zombie vigilantly.

"Brother Jiang Tian..." Liu Anna followed Meng Jiangtian's gaze, looked back at Cui Xisheng, frowned and said nothing.

The female zombie opened her teeth and claws, and rushed towards Meng Jiangtian and the others with her bloody mouth wide open.

Seeing the female zombie rushing towards her, Liu Anna hesitated for a while, then left behind Meng Jiangtian and came to Cui Xisheng's side.

He rudely lifted Cui Xisheng who was lying on the ground in a daze, and dragged Cui Xisheng to stand in front of him.

Cui Xisheng was already dizzy, but when Liu Anna pulled him suddenly, his head became even more dizzy. He wanted to push Liu Anna away, but because of anemia, he had no strength.

As soon as he looked up, he saw the female zombie running over in strange shapes. The open mouth was bloody and bloody. It was close, and it was still emitting a stench.

Cui Xisheng felt a convulsion in his stomach, turned his head and vomited again. Suddenly thinking of Liu Anna who was using him as a shield behind him, Cui Xisheng turned around with all his strength and retched at Liu Anna.

"What are you doing?" Liu Anna was so frightened that her face turned pale, she pushed Cui Xisheng away suddenly, and found a place against the wall again.

Cui Xisheng succeeded, smiled slightly, and continued to retch with a very strange smile.

The small tornado in Meng Jiangtian's hand was thrown out by him. The small tornado swelled against the storm, and a violent gust of wind caused the female zombie to fly back upside down.

"Yaoyao!" Wang Yu flew up regardless, catching the female zombie that flew back backwards.

The bones and flesh of zombies are fragile, and it is easy to break their hands and feet if they fall heavily.

Meng Jiangtian ignored the female zombie flying upside down, and Cui Xisheng's heart-piercing retching sound from behind kept irritating his eardrums.

Turning around, wanting to see Cui Xisheng, a body suddenly jumped into his arms, stopping his movement.

"Brother Jiangtian, I'm so scared." Liu Anna hugged Meng Jiangtian tightly, crying tremblingly, her whole body trembling.

Meng Jiangtian pushed it a few times without pushing it away, and looked up at Cui Xisheng.

Tracy Sheng had nothing to vomit in his stomach, retched a few times, and panted heavily on the ground.

Meng Jiangtian frowned several times.

Behind him, the voice of the female zombie stopped abruptly. Wang Yu caught the female zombie and was almost bitten by the crazy female zombie. He hurriedly took the female zombie into his own space.

Meng Jiangtian turned around holding Liu Anna who couldn't break free, just in time to see Wang Yu looking at Cui Xisheng with hatred in his eyes, Meng Jiangtian's eyes suddenly turned cold.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to savagey for a trilobite, 8 recommendation votes,

thanks to Moxiang's little wife for 11 recommendation votes,

thanks to Lu Cang for 3 recommendation votes,

thanks to users 0a9n9gy6, users gqgvz46q, Mosimo Xi~, a recommendation vote cast by Yimeng,]