Chapter 58 Meng Jiangtian's torture and revenge

Cui Xisheng's legs were numb when he was born. Meng Jiangtian flushed the toilet and carried Cui Xisheng back to the roof.

Cui Xisheng's stomach was empty, he felt hungry, and he wanted to drink rice porridge when he saw it.

Meng Jiang Tianzai took Cui Xisheng's pulse carefully for a while, but found no major problem, so he served Cui Xisheng another bowl of porridge.

Cui Xisheng drank slowly, until the bowl of porridge was finished, and his stomach was very stable.

After eating two bowls, Cui Xisheng wanted to eat more. Meng Jiangtian refused, and Meng Jiangtian drank up the rest of the porridge.

"I have something to go out for a while, and I will be back in a short time, no more than an hour at most." Meng Jiangtian packed up the pots and pans and said to Cui Xisheng.

"Where are you going?" Cui Xisheng already had a shadow, and without Meng Jiangtian around, he always felt insecure.

"Take care of something, don't worry, I will be back soon, and I will definitely come back this time." Meng Jiangtian patted Cui Xisheng on the shoulder and promised earnestly.

Cui Xisheng was silent and did not say any more. Meng Jiangtian turned his head and said to Qi Tianshan, "Take care of him. If anyone dares to grab food, let them grab it. When I come back, I will deal with them."

Meng Jiangtian said so loudly that the crowd could hear him. All of them lowered their heads, not daring to look at Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian was very satisfied with the attitude of the crowd, but was stopped by Cui Xisheng when he wanted to leave: "I don't want to stay on the roof anymore, you let Qi Tianshan look at the food, I will go to the room below and stay for a while. I will come up when you come back."

The weather in July is getting hotter and hotter, and it is suffering to bask in the sun directly on the roof during the day.

The student council president and Zhao Huanrui went up and down the stairs every day, and a lot of furniture was blocked at the entrance of each floor to prevent zombies from climbing up.

Therefore, there should be no danger in the room on the top floor for the time being, but the more than a hundred hungry people on the roof are more dangerous.

Cui Xisheng didn't want to stay with these hundreds of people. With so much food around him, Cui Xisheng was really afraid that someone would not calm down, and he would be in danger.

"It's still not safe downstairs. Do you think it's too hot?" Meng Jiangtian glanced at the sun, and it was indeed hot.

"Not all. Anyway, I just want to go down for a while. If you don't take me, I will go by myself." Cui Xisheng didn't bother to explain, and stood up to leave.

Meng Jiangtian immediately compromised, grabbed Cui Xisheng and said, "Okay, okay, I'll take you down." Then, he wanted to hold Cui Xisheng again.

"I can go by myself." Cui Xisheng pushed Meng Jiangtian away, and walked down steadily by himself. After eating two bowls of rice porridge, he had already regained his strength.

Meng Jiangtian followed Cui Xisheng and went downstairs again. At the stairs, I happened to meet Liu Anna who had come back.

Cui Xisheng stared straight ahead, walking past Liu Anna intently.

Meng Jiangtian followed Cui Xisheng, glanced at Liu Anna, hesitated for a while and said, "Don't run around, go back quickly." "

Where are you going?" Liu Anna stopped Meng Jiangtian and asked.

"The roof is too hot, go inside to cool off for a while." Meng Jiangtian pulled off Liu Anna's hand that was holding her.

Liu Anna's face remained unchanged, she didn't seem to care about being ripped off by Meng Jiangtian, she smiled and said: "It's quite hot outside, I also want to find a room to cool off for a while." Meng Jiangtian frowned and disagreed, Liu Anna immediately

added "Don't worry, Brother Jiang Tian, ​​I won't ask for a room with Cui Xisheng."

"It's up to you." Meng Jiangtian looked at Liu Anna meaningfully, and trotted to chase Cui Xisheng.

Liu Anna looked at the back of Meng Jiangtian leaving, and the smile on her face slowly disappeared.

There are some suites on the top floor of this female dormitory, which is different from the ordinary eight-person dormitory. The top floor is for doctoral students, and the conditions are much better.

Although the room is small, it has all internal organs, but it is stained with blood everywhere.

The zombie virus does not distinguish between ordinary students and doctoral students. After turning into a zombie, no matter how educated they are, they will only go crazy and make the room even more messy.

Cui Xisheng searched for a while, and chose a fairly clean room.

Meng Jiangtian followed Cui Xisheng behind his buttocks, and when Cui Xisheng chose a room, Meng Jiangtian immediately moved all the blood-stained furniture out.

He went to the bathroom in the other room, brought all the water left by the student president, and wiped off all the blood in the room with a rag.

The bed in the bedroom was lucky not to be stained with blood, and the bedding on the bed was still clean after seven days.

But Cui Xisheng was not used to using other people's things, so Meng Jiangtian threw away the bedding. Cui Xisheng lay on the sports mat for seven days, and he got used to the mattress.

Meng Jiang was busy inside and out, and the whole house was much cleaner. After tidying up, he returned to the bedroom and found that Cui Xisheng had fallen asleep.

Without waking Cui Xisheng up, Meng Jiangtian quietly walked out of the room, closed the door, and flew out through the corridor window.

Seeing Meng Jiangtian's figure flying far away, Liu Anna walked to Cui Xisheng's room with a gloomy face, and raised her hand to knock on the door.

But it stopped suddenly, hesitated for a while, Liu Anna didn't knock on the door, and left with a sullen face.

It just made Meng Jiangtian angry. She has to bear with it these few days and let Cui Xisheng go for now.

Meng Jiangtian returned to the supermarket that the president of the student council had brought. The zombies killed by him lay on the floor in the supermarket.

Meng Jiangtian searched for a while, but only found two crystal nuclei, one of earth type and one of fire type.

Put away the crystal nucleus, Meng Jiangtian glanced at his watch, it only took half an hour.

Looking around, Meng Jiangtian didn't rush back. He has been here before, there should be a large vegetable supermarket nearby.

After searching for a while, Meng Jiangtian found the vegetable supermarket.

Zombies don't like the sun very much, but they are not afraid of the sun. There are very few zombies roaming the streets during the day, and most of them are hidden in buildings on the side of the street.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the vegetable supermarket in mid-air, densely packed zombies crowded together, occasionally biting each other.

Meng Jiangtian cut his arm again, and the smell of blood caused the nearby zombies to riot instantly, and they all ran wildly after Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian led the group of zombies for three streets, and felt that the distance was almost the same. The healing department recovered the wounds, and the space department teleported out of the sight of the zombies, and returned to the vegetable supermarket.

Just in case there are zombies inside, a thin wind wall surrounds Meng Jiangtian. If there are zombies sneak attacking, the wind wall is thin, but it will bounce back.

But Meng Jiangtian was too worried, no zombies could resist the smell of blood, and there were no zombies in the vegetable supermarket.

Not surprisingly, the vegetables in the supermarket were almost eaten away by zombies.

But Meng Jiangtian's goal was not the vegetables placed on display. He opened the door leading to the warehouse, and there were indeed some vegetables that had not been touched by the zombies in the door.

In just seven days, many green leafy vegetables have rotted. But many fruit-based vegetables were left intact.

Meng Jiangtian's space is a vacuum space without air, and vegetables can be preserved for a long time. It's a pity that the place is too small, only one cubic meter.

There are also some clothes and sundries inside. Meng Jiangtian made a choice. Clothes are all over the street, you can look for them later, and fresh vegetables are one bite less.

Throw away all the clothes and sundries in the space, leaving only the crystal nuclei. He stuffed the rest of the space with whatever vegetables he could store.

The edible vegetables that couldn't fit were dragged by him with the wind and brought back to the roof.

It took exactly an hour for Meng Jiangtian to come back.

Qi Tianshan dutifully stood by the food, and some people surrounded Qi Tianshan, begging for some food secretly.

With so much food put together, Meng Jiangtian would not find out if he stole a few.

But with Qi Tianshan's timid nature, how could he do such a risky thing, he shook his head like a rattle, and disagreed desperately.

When Meng Jiangtian flew over from afar, these people saw it, and hurriedly left Qi Tianshan's side in disappointment.

Seeing the fresh vegetables trailing behind Meng Jiangtian, the eyes of the crowd turned red with greed.

Tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes, apples, grapes, bananas.

Seeing these colorful fruits and vegetables, thinking about their crisp and juicy taste, the uncontrollable overflow of saliva, the stomach rebelled again, and the whole body was clamoring for food.

It's just that Meng Jiangtian looked over with a warning look, and all the thoughts of everyone disappeared in an instant.

Meng Jiangtian also took several large parasols in the supermarket, and opened two to cover all the vegetables he brought back.

The student council president had already returned to the roof, watching Meng Jiangtian carrying the parasol and those vegetables back and forth, his face was so gloomy that black water dripped out.

He also hasn't eaten for two days and is very hungry now.

Meng Jiangtian seemed to be provoking everyone on purpose. The umbrellas were moved several times, and the vegetables were also moved several places.

The sun was scorching hot, so I picked up a bright red tomato and bit into it, the juice from the tomato spurted out far away.

Meng Jiangtian hastily sucked on the tomato juice, sucking very hard and loudly. The gurgling sound of swallowing saliva sounded in unison, and together, the sound effect was very penetrating.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at the crowd and smiled contemptuously.

The president of the student council was so irritated by Meng Jiangtian's smile that he finally couldn't hold back his anger. He stood up and reprimanded him righteously: "Meng Jiangtian, you know that we have been hungry for a long time, but you deliberately provoked us. We are all classmates

. It's time to help each other. But you're fine, just don't give us food, and even stimulate us on purpose, isn't it too much for you to do this!" "Too much?" Meng Jiangtian smiled even more disdainfully, and said gloomyly: "Mr.

President The thing about helping each other among classmates is just a propaganda slogan of your student union.

Before the end of the world, no one took it seriously, but after the end of the world, you are serious. Before

I left, I told you not to move, I will leave it to you Cui Xisheng's food, but you have to refuse to listen.

If it wasn't because Cui Xisheng vomited badly when he saw the blood, do you think you would survive to this day? If I don't kill you, you should be lucky, and dare to ask me for food? I just

want I deliberately stimulated you, are you hungry? Thirsty? Greedy? The things are here, come and grab them."

Cui Xisheng took a tomato, threw it hard, and fell to the ground in front of the crowd. The overripe tomato exploded instantly when it hit the ground, and its juice sprayed all over the person in front of it.

The crowd boiled instantly, no one cared that the tomato juice stained the clothes, but everyone was fighting for the tomato juice on the clothes.

The tomatoes on the ground were all scrambled by the crowd and licked clean.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the chaotic crowd, the corners of his mouth became more and more contemptuous.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to Mo Xiang's little wife for 11 recommendation tickets, 1 monthly ticket, 1 monthly

ticket to Yanyan's Mu Mu, 1 monthly

ticket, savagey, 11 recommendation tickets

, 2 trilobites, 1 monthly ticket, 3 recommendations Thank you

for the hometown of Chang'an, 1 monthly ticket

, thank you Xiaozhu, 1 recommended ticket, 1 monthly ticket,

thank you, these 10 recommended tickets,

thank Jinyun, 7 recommended tickets,

thank Luo Yunxi, thank you for 1 recommended ticket,

thank you Zhenzhen, 5 monthly tickets, 5 1 recommendation ticket

thanks to nothing 8 recommendation tickets

thanks to user 5rr1k0w8 1 recommendation ticket

thanks to Moxi Moxi 1 recommendation ticket]