Chapter 78 Sky-high price

Seeing that Zhao Huanrui was listless, Mr. Bai continued to attack, "This is the official offer. In fact, the official can no longer buy satellite phones. They are all in the hands of scalpers, and they ask for higher prices." "There are also scalpers here? You don't

care Do you care?" The student council president asked with a frown, he also wanted a satellite phone.

"Why do you care?" Mr. Bai glanced at Liu Shenghui and stopped talking.

Everyone understood instantly, remained silent, and stopped discussing.

Liu Shenghui hung up the phone, Cui Xisheng looked at him nervously, seeing no one else for the time being.

Meng Jiangtian's vinegar jar was overturned in an instant, and he hugged Cui Xisheng, but he still couldn't pull Cui Xisheng's gaze back.

"I've already told the Northeast Safety Zone the names of your parents. They're investigating, and they'll have to wait a while to reply."

Seeing that clean and big eyes staring at him, Liu Shenghui almost ran towards Cui Xisheng.

But being glared at by Meng Jiangtian's fierce eyes, Liu Shenghui changed his direction in time, and finally he did not lose his composure.

"General, can you also inquire about my parents' situation for me, please." The student council president asked very sincerely.

"Okay. Zhou Yao, go and get the phone, I'll ask you all." Liu Shenghui hesitated for a few seconds, then nodded with a smile.

He is willing to help Tracy give birth, but he finds it very troublesome to help others.

But he has checked for Cui Xisheng, and he can't show too much favoritism, so he can only bear his impatience and agree.

In my heart, I was dissatisfied with the student council president. Fortunately, this person was the president of the student council before, so why didn't he even have any vision.

There is no need to cultivate this kind of person who can't wink in the future. Being a cannon fodder is quite suitable for him.

He is the manager of the entire safety zone, so he has no time to care about other people's parents.

Dial the numbers in each safe zone, ask patiently one by one, and the reply you receive is to wait.

Liu Shenghui threw the satellite phone to Zhou Hui like a hot potato.

The smile was still kind, and he said with a smile: "You don't have to worry, even if your parents are not in the safe zone now, it doesn't mean that they will encounter accidents. Many

people are still hiding in Tibet, and those who were rescued back to the safe zone are still A few, they might be hiding somewhere, just like you.

If you are still worried, you can buy a satellite phone. The phone numbers of all safe areas in the country are displayed in the hall. If you

want to find someone in the future, you can Call."

"A satellite phone is expensive." Zhao Huanrui asked tentatively.

"It will be a little more expensive, but you are superpowers, as long as you have the courage, it is easy to earn contribution points.

Contribution points are like the previous money, and there are many jobs in the safe zone to earn contribution points.

There is a task The fastest way to earn contribution points. Have you ever seen this?" Liu Shenghui took out a soybean-sized crystal nucleus from his pocket.

Except for the student council president and Meng Jiangtian, the other three saw the crystal nucleus for the first time. Liu Anna and Cui Xisheng are ordinary people, it's normal that they haven't seen the crystal nucleus.

Zhao Huanrui also looked very curious as he saw it for the first time.

Liu Shenghui looked at the comparison between the expressions of Zhao Huanrui and the student council president Meng Jiangtian, and underestimated Zhao Huanrui in his heart.

As a supernatural being, he is actually so insensitive to crystal nuclei, and his achievements in the future will not be too high.

"What is this?" Zhao Huanrui asked, showing his ignorance to the fullest.

"This is dug out from the zombie's body, usually in the zombie's head. Feel it carefully, don't you find any difference?"

Liu Shenghui handed the crystal nucleus to Zhao Huanrui.

Zhao Huanrui felt it carefully. After all, he was a supernatural being. After concentrating on his perception, this time he finally felt the supernatural fluctuations in the crystal nucleus.

"There is a superpower here! This is the crystal nucleus mentioned in the novel." Zhao Huanrui yelled in surprise.

"I said, you young supernatural beings, why do you call this kind of energy crystal nucleus? Is it mentioned in the novel? That's me out." Liu Shenghui made a joke, seeing Cui Xisheng looking at it

curiously The crystal nucleus continued with a smile: "This energy crystal is the source of all the abilities of zombies, and the same is true for human supernatural beings. You all have an energy crystal with different attributes in your body. We are still studying the use of the crystal nucleus.

Now Although nothing has been researched yet, it is certain that the abilities in the crystal nucleus will definitely be of great use.

Now, taking advantage of the fact that zombies are not as fast as human evolution, it is a good time to officially hunt zombies to obtain the crystal nucleus.

Such a soybean-sized The crystal core is level one, with a contribution value of 10,000. The higher the level, the higher the contribution value.

If you want to make money quickly, you can kill zombies to get the crystal core. One can buy a satellite phone.

And the contribution value is common in the national security zone, and you can also use it in the security zone of your hometown in the future. "

"Kill the zombies. " "Zhao Huanrui retreated when he thought of the days of fighting zombies.

He and the student president were almost dismembered by zombies several times. Now that he is in the safe zone, he doesn't want to go out and have close contact with zombies.

"General, I have a question. ask you. "Meng Jiangtian asked after pondering for a while.

"Ask." "The more he looked at the hand on Cui Xisheng's waist, the more he felt it was an eyesore. Liu Shenghui suppressed his jealousy towards Meng Jiangtian, and said kindly.

Meng Jiangtian didn't know Liu Shenghui's fancy, and asked what he cared about most: "I heard Said that you have helicopters here, you can go to other safe areas. "

"Our place used to be a military zone. Not to mention helicopters, even bombers have enough ammunition. " However, if you want to be a helicopter, you need to pay enough contribution points. "

"Then how much contribution value do I need to go to the Suzhou Safe Zone? " "

" For a person with supernatural powers, it costs five million per person. "The general said an astronomical figure.

Mr. Bai raised his eyebrows and looked at Liu Shenghui in surprise.

The first person to leave obviously only used 100,000 contribution points. Five hundred thousand.

Now it has increased tenfold, and Mr. Bai doesn't know if this is the current price or just for Meng Jiangtian.

"What about ordinary people? "Meng Jiangtian didn't feel much, because he still didn't know how the contribution value was calculated.

" Ordinary people have five hundred thousand one people, but if ordinary people with supernatural powers are brought by them, it takes five million one person. "Liu Shenghui glanced at Cui Xisheng and said with a smile.

Mr. Bai's eyebrows twitched again, good guy, the price of ordinary people has directly increased by fifty times. Realizing that the general was peeking at Cui Xisheng, Mr. Bai's heart skipped a beat.

He seemed to know why the general targeted Meng Jiangtian so much.

But he also wanted the little white rabbit. If the general wanted to snatch it, it would be troublesome.

[The author has something to say: Thank you for the stop-and-go reward of 1 trilobite,

thanks to lemon sauce for the reward of 1 nautilus,

and thanks to user 7i3pvz78 for the reward of 1 trilobite,

Memeda]