Chapter 176 Seeds

Meng Jiangtian hooked the corner of his mouth, and added wood-type abilities to the small stones one by one. The wood-type abilities of five fingers entangled the small stones firmly.

The five wood-type supernatural powers are constantly rotating and stroking the surface of the small stone, as silky as a beautiful woman seducing a seemingly decent gentleman.

In this game, I don't know whether the gentleman will stay calm, or the beauty will win the game.

When Meng Jiangtian's ten fingers stretched out the wood-type supernatural power, and tightly wrapped around the little stone, the little stone finally couldn't bear the temptation of such a strong wood-type supernatural power, and began to crazily absorb Meng Jiangtian's supernatural power. able.

Meng Jiangtian didn't stop the delivery of the ability, he was carefully looking at the little stone.

The life fluctuations of the small stones are very strong, but the outer layer of jade has no life fluctuations at all, so it should be a layer of ordinary jade.

Is this a protective case?

Meng Jiangtian withdrew his hand, and the small wind blade was spinning in his hand. The small stone stopped immediately after absorbing the wood-type power, as if he was evaluating the lethality of Meng Jiangtian's wind blade.

But soon it absorbed wood abilities even more crazily.

Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, feeling the boundary between life fluctuations and the surface jade, and carefully separated the surface jade.

A small piece of jade was cut off, and Meng Jiangtian saw what it looked like inside.

It was black, the size of a corn kernel, and Meng Jiangtian didn't know what it was.

Meng Jiangtian split the jade on the surface into two, completely revealing the contents inside.

It is a black seed, and the seed seems to be very scared when it sees the sun.

The supernatural powers were not absorbed anymore, and countless small wood-type supernatural powers protruded from the seeds, sticking tightly to the jade, preventing Meng Jiangtian from pulling the jade away.

It is really miraculous that a seed has awakened a wood-type ability.

The seventh-level wood ability has one more function than the low-level wood ability, that is, it can absorb the wood ability of other creatures and make their abilities invalid.

The green silk on Meng Jiangtian's fingertips was entangled with the wood-type ability of picking up jade. Only the first-level ability was quickly absorbed by Meng Jiangtian.

The jade was not restrained by the supernatural power, and fell to both sides, revealing the full appearance of the seed.

A very common oval black seed.

Meng Jiangtian took a picture of the seed with his mobile phone. Du Niang was no longer available, and there was no place to find out what kind of seed it was. Meng Jiangtian was going to go back and ask Hao Ren.

Looking at the seed, Meng Jiangtian thought for a while, and then closed the jade again. The seed immediately entangled the jade, tightly protecting himself inside.

Holding the seeds, Meng Jiangtian went back to the ginseng planting room and put the seeds back the way they came.

Although he has no grudges against Zhao Wei's family, but if he can't stand Liu Anna's pillow wind and troubles him, it will be very annoying.

It's good to keep him busy so he doesn't have time to trouble himself.

Back home, Meng Jiangtian found Hao Ren and showed him the pictures of the seeds.

Hao Ren held the phone to zoom in and out, looked carefully for a long time, frowned and touched his chin and said, "This seems to be the seed of a mandala. But the seed of a mandala is only as big as a grain of rice, and this one is as big as a grain of corn.

" Where did you see this kind of seed? This is not a toy. "

"It's not a toy. It's indeed a seed, but it has awakened the wood-type ability. It may have become bigger because of the ability." "Seeds can also awaken abilities. Where did you find

this kind of seed, the seed Where are you now?"

"On the farm in the safe zone."

"On the farm? Did they cultivate it? Are they cultivating Chinese medicine?" Datura is a Chinese medicine, and Hao Ren and Meng Jiangtian are both familiar with it.

But it was the first time seeing the seed Meng Jiangtian, and it was still so big.

"It should be, they are cultivating ginseng, but this kind of seed is specially hidden under the ginseng, absorbing the wood-type power that the wood-type supernatural person gave to the ginseng." Now three ginseng trees are dead, and the last one is

left , I was almost sucked to death by it. "

"Then why don't you bring it back." Ginseng is a good thing. I don't know if there are normal ginseng in the wild. This one is dead, and maybe there will be no more in the future. "Hao Ren was a little anxious.

"If you die, you will die. The effect of wood-type abilities is much better than that of ginseng." "Meng Jiangtian said indifferently.

Although the power of the wood department cannot completely cure people like the power of the healing department, the effect is much better than that of ginseng

. There are too few supernatural beings. If ginseng can be grown on a large scale, it might save a life if there are no supernatural beings. Hao Ren still felt distressed.

"Dean, this is a matter of the farm, so let's not get involved." "Meng Jiangtian still wanted to use the mandala seed to restrain Zhao Wei's family, but he didn't want to help him.

Seeing that Meng Jiangtian didn't want to help, Hao Ren sighed and didn't say any more.

With that layer of jade blocking the breath, the mandala seed has never been discovered.

Three days after the wedding, it was time to return home. Zhao Wei's family was devastated by the last ginseng tree, so he followed Liu Anna back to her mother's house, also absent-minded.

Liu Anna pushed him dissatisfied, and said, "What are you thinking? My mother asked you something."

Zhou Xiulan's face was very ugly. She called him several times, but this son-in-law ignored her.

Speaking of which, Zhao Wei's family came to their house suddenly, saying that he and Liu Anjian are good brothers, and after seeing Liu Anna's photo, they fell in love with Liu Anna deeply. I want to marry Liu Anna and take care of their family.

At that time, Zhou Xiulan had just been picked up by Meng Jiang, and after knowing the identity of Zhao Wei's family, she was ecstatic and agreed for Liu Anna without even thinking about it. Liu Anna hesitated for a while and agreed.

Before getting married, Zhao Wei's family really groveled and flattered their family, now that they are married, does this person show his true colors?

Zhao Wei's family looked at Zhou Xiulan, found Zhou Xiulan's gloomy face, and hurriedly smiled and said, "I'm sorry, Mom. I was thinking about something about the farm just now. Something happened to the farm recently, and I'm a little worried." "What happened to the farm

? What can we help you with?" Zhou Xiulan restrained her displeasure, and said politely.

The farm is related to the future of Zhao Wei's family, and even more related to the future life of their Liu family.

"This..." Zhao Wei's family hesitated for a while, as if they had made up their minds, they said, "I really need your help."

Zhou Xiulan was just doing it politely, how could their ordinary family help the supernatural being.

Hearing what Zhao Wei's family said, Zhou Xiulan was stunned, and asked curiously: "What can we help you with, we don't know supernatural powers."

"I know." Zhao Wei's family continued with some embarrassment: "It's all because my level is too low that I have been procrastinating and procrastinating to this point."