Chapter 29 Reserved

When Cui Xisheng turned his head, Zhao Jiake was putting a box beside him. The box is open and filled with snacks and drinks.

"Do you want to eat it?" Zhao Jiake took out a red date bread and handed it to Cui Xisheng.

Cui Xisheng shook his head. He is very sick now and has no appetite at all.

"Then drink some." Zhao Jiake took out another box of jujube milk.

Cui Xisheng forgot to look into the box, the box was full of red dates snacks and drinks, and there were two bags of pure red dates.

Red dates nourish blood, is this box of red dates specially prepared for yourself?

"Where did you get so many jujube-flavored things?"

"Where else can you get it? Meng Jiangtian gave it to me. When I squeezed in, he gave it to me directly, saying it was for you to eat. I don't like

red dates. This is mine." Zhao Jiake took out a bag of chicken burgers and a bottle of mineral water from the box.

"These are all for me?" Cui Xisheng took out a box of jujube milk, and couldn't help but think of Zhao Jiake's words, does Meng Jiangtian really care about himself?

"Of course, Meng Jiangtian told me personally, so don't doubt it." "

Why did he ask you to bring it to me? You told him about being my bodyguard?" "

That's not true, he asked me Yes. When he came back, he should have seen me standing by your side and didn't go over to grab food, so he took the initiative to ask me what was my relationship with you. I told him that I wanted to follow him in the future and be

your bodyguard , He didn't say whether he agreed or not, so he gave me hamburgers and water, and asked me to bring you the box.

It looks like this box is specially reserved for you. I said that Meng Jiangtian cares about you very much, but you still don't admit it. From now on, I will follow you. Cui

Xisheng smiled and did not refute. Meng Jiangtian's performance made him very confused now. He

vomited too much, dehydrated, and his mouth still smelled. Cui Xisheng opened a box of jujube milk and rinsed his mouth. I drank it all in one breath.

The taste of jujube milk is not bad, there is no oil, and I don't feel sick when I drink it.

Although I am not hungry, Cui Xisheng knows that he needs to eat and supplement nutrition now. Looking at the jujube cake, Cui Xisheng gritted his teeth and opened it. I took a bite of the package.

It was sweet and greasy, and it was oily. After chewing it a few times, Cui Xisheng felt a nausea rushing to the sky. He

quickly spit out the red date cake in his mouth, and retched a few times before suppressing it. This nausea.

" Cui Xisheng, what's wrong with you? The anemia is not so severe. I think you've been vomiting all the time. If you weren't a man, I would have thought you were pregnant. "Zhao Jiake patted Cui Xisheng on the back and made a joke.

Cui Xisheng was startled, his stomach convulsed, and he vomited again.

The little jujube milk he had just drank came out again, and Cui Xisheng vomited tears. It's a head.

The four supernatural beings brought back a lot of food this time, and there were still some left over after dividing it among hundreds of people. It was stolen.

Meng Jiangtian stood in front of Cui Xisheng and Zhao Jiake with a tired face.

Liu Anna originally carried a bag of butter bread and three cans of eight-treasure porridge happily followed behind Meng Jiangtian.

When he saw a box of food beside Cui Xisheng, his happy face immediately turned, and his cold eyes kept throwing knives at Cui Xisheng.

She had been observing Cui Xisheng just now, and found that he hadn't come over to grab the food.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to user khjpwjqn for 1 monthly pass, 6 recommended tickets,

thanks to savagey, 20 recommended tickets,

thanks to Moxiang's little wife, 11 recommended tickets,

thanks to user 2xepmgwu, 1 recommended ticket,

thank you for liking you, and 1 recommended ticket]