Chapter 46 Protecting One and Whom

After hundreds of people had eaten and drank enough, the sun had completely set, and with the gradually active zombies downstairs, the crowd on the top of the building gradually fell asleep.

Cui Xisheng tucked his hands into his clothes and held them tightly to his chest. Meng Jiangtian behind him radiated heat, and his presence was so strong that people couldn't ignore it.

Although he didn't want to admit it, Cui Xisheng felt a sense of security with Meng Jiangtian behind him. In a daze, Cui Xisheng fell asleep at some point.

In the middle of the night, Meng Jiangtian opened his eyes, looked at Cui Xisheng's sleeping face for a while, got up quietly, and found the student council president.

"Which supermarket do you want to go to?" Hearing Meng Jiangtian's words, the student council president frowned.

"I'm going to bring some rice noodles back, these snacks are not enough." Meng Jiangtian nodded.

"We have just been there, and it has attracted the attention of the zombies. It is too dangerous for you to go now. Let's go to other places to find out if there is a supermarket. It will be safer to go back to get rice noodles after a while." "Go and

find Well, I'll go there by myself. But you must leave someone to protect Cui Xisheng and Liu Anna. If I come back and they bump into each other, I will get it back." "Then if

Cui Xisheng and Liu Anna can only save one, we will Save who?" The student council president suddenly asked a very sharp question.

He has also been paying attention to Meng Jiangtian, and can see some ambiguous relationship between Meng Jiangtian, Cui Xisheng and Liu Anna.

The student council president is ambitious. If he wants to establish his own power in the future, he really wants to win over Meng Jiangtian.

But Meng Jiangtian is not something he can hold at present. If Meng Jiangtian will hinder him in the future, then now is the best chance to get rid of Meng Jiangtian.

The student council president hesitated between killing Meng Jiangtian and recruiting Meng Jiangtian, but after he found out that he couldn't beat Meng Jiangtian, he could only implement the method of recruiting Meng Jiangtian.

If there is one person between Cui Xisheng and Liu Anna who can't be saved, he will save the person Meng Jiangtian cares about first.

"They must all be saved. If one of them is missing, you all will die." Meng Jiangtian looked at the student president indifferently, his bright black eyes seemed to emit a gloomy light in the dark night.

The president of the student council felt a chill all over, and the invisible pressure made him a little out of breath.

In view of Meng Jiangtian's heroic deeds of killing three students, the student president felt that if something happened to Liu Anna and Cui Xisheng, Meng Jiangtian would definitely kill all the hundreds of people on the top of the building.

In the last days, strong people can do whatever they want. This is what the student council president has always pursued, and his jealousy towards Meng Jiangtian has added another layer.

Swallowing, the student council president tried his best to stand up straight, kept his voice calm, and changed the subject: "When will you come back? If you come back late, we have to go out to find food, and the rest can only support a meal

. If I go out with a supernatural person, I can only leave one supernatural person to protect them. Who do you want Zhao Huanrui or Qi Tianshan to protect them?" "I will

come back before tomorrow night and let Qi Tianshan protect them." Meng Meng Jiang Tian thought for a while and said.

Qi Tianshan is a fire-type supernatural being. Junior zombies are very afraid of light and fire. It shouldn't be a problem for one supernatural being to protect two people from escaping.

After thinking for a while, Meng Jiangtian looked at the president of the student council and said, "If you can only keep one, protect Cui Xisheng."

After speaking, the wind under his feet flew into the night.

[The author has something to say: Thank you Youran for 1 monthly ticket and 4 recommendation tickets

Thank you for nothing, 5 recommended tickets,

thank you Yan Yan's Mu Mu, 6 recommended tickets,

thank you for stop-and-go, 5 recommended tickets, 1 monthly ticket,

thank you girl Xu Bicheng, 12 recommended tickets

, thanks to Dugu Shishi, 4 monthly tickets, and 19 recommended tickets

. I like you 1 recommendation ticket

, thanks to savagey, 10 recommendation tickets,

thanks to Jin Yun, 7 recommendation tickets]