Chapter 21 You take care of him

"I heard that the army is already eliminating zombies and helping humans. As long as we stay here, we can wait until the army comes to rescue us. When you

join the army, you, a supernatural being, will definitely be reused, and so will the people you care about." Better living supplies.

Look at the classmates in your arms. They all study Chinese medicine. His face is definitely not just caused by seeing zombies vomit. If

you leave, are you sure you can cure him?

Jiang Tian, ​​we need you, and these rescued classmates also need you, I don't mean to order you, I just want you to stay and help us." The president of the student council said with emotion, earnestness and sincerity.

As expected of a person who often gives reports, he speaks sharply and gives reasons one after another.

Meng Jiangtian was indifferent at first, but when the president of the student council mentioned Cui Xisheng's illness, Meng Jiangtian was still shaken.

Cui Xisheng never let him feel his pulse, and he didn't say what kind of illness he had. His supernatural powers couldn't cure illnesses. Even if he was a Chinese medicine practitioner, he couldn't do anything without medicine.

Meng Jiangtian looked in the direction of the hospital. He didn't know what was going on there. Those zombies probably didn't know how to eat Chinese medicinal materials.

Maybe there will be someone who has awakened the ability to treat diseases as written in the book, and maybe they can find it by looking for it in those so-called big forces.

Meng Jiangtian was thinking all kinds of things, and finally took back the tornado beside him, looked at the student council president coldly and said, "I can stay and help, but I only save people, don't expect me to do anything else." "Of course, you can help save

people I'm just thankful. Take care of them and we'll be fine.

Student Meng Jiangtian, I apologize to you. I was too impatient just now, and I definitely didn't mean to order you." The student council president was very happy and bowed firmly A ninety-degree bow.

Cui Xisheng couldn't help muttering when he saw the happy appearance of the student council president.

These days, when everyone is in danger, it is quite strange that there are still such selfless people who are busy saving others.

Meng Jiangtian spread his coat on the ground, and gently placed Cui Xisheng on it, very gentle and weird.

Cui Xisheng rolled his eyelids and stared at Meng Jiangtian, offering his courtesy for nothing, either rape or stealing, what does this guy want to do?

"Stay well, I'm not a zombie, I won't eat you." Cui Xisheng's vigilant eyes made Meng Jiangtian frown, and said coldly.

Cui Xisheng lowered his head, feeling dizzy again, too lazy to argue with Meng Jiangtian, he leaned against the wall and wobbled, wanting to lie down and sleep.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Cui Xisheng for a while, and said to Liu Anna who was on the side, "I'm going out for a while, you take care of him for me." "

I'll take care of him!?" Liu Anna widened her eyes and pointed at Cui Xisheng excitedly.

This is likely to be her rival in love, and Meng Jiangtian actually let himself take care of her rival in love! ? This is not deceiving too much, how can it be reasonable?

Meng Jiangtian's cold eyes looked over immediately, and Liu Anna instantly realized that she was a little excited, restrained her emotions, and explained with a smile, "I mean, classmate Cui seems to be sick. I'm not a doctor, and I don't know how to take care of him."

" You just need to look at him, you don't need to heal him. I hope that when I come back, he will be the same as now." Meng Jiangtian looked at Liu Anna expressionlessly, and without waiting for Liu Anna to say anything else, he flew away in a gust of wind.

"Hey, wait..." Liu Anna's voice drifted away with the wind, she turned her head to look at Cui Xisheng, and Cui Xisheng also looked at Liu Anna.

[The author has something to say: Thank you Lu Cang for 3 recommendation tickets, 2 monthly tickets,

thank you for liking you and 1 recommendation ticket]