Chapter 166 The Mutated Tree

Xiaobai listened to the lewd discussions of several people, and actually put his mind on Cui Xisheng while talking.

Xiaobai's eyes became colder, the colorful mist became thicker, and the three people circling in the yard suddenly separated in three directions.

"Li Da, Wang Er, where have you been?"

"Li Da, Zhang San?"

"Wang Er, Zhang San, you two pigs, can you get lost if you follow along?

" I found that the people around me were gone. The three of them stood in a triangle, stopped in place and looked around vigilantly.

Xiaobai's big tail swayed from side to side, and the colorful mist began to roll. Li Da and Wang Er had no flame to illuminate, and their dark eyes suddenly lit up.

The sudden light source made the two of them narrow their eyes slightly. When their eyes adapted to the light, the two of them widened their eyes instantly, and started to attack the zombies that suddenly appeared in front of them in horror.

But Zhang San dragged a ball of fire, but the scenery in front of him was getting darker. No matter how much power he added, the flames shot out three meters high, but still couldn't illuminate the surroundings.

Zhang San suddenly felt a strong power fluctuation around him, and twisted his body based on his feeling, avoiding a shiny golden cone.

But on the other side, an ice pick pierced his abdomen. The ice pick spread from the wound in his abdomen and hit his whole body, trying to freeze him into an ice sculpture.

Zhang San mobilized his whole body's powers to resist the water system's powers spreading all over his body. The torment of ice and fire caused Zhang San to let out a shrill scream.

Seeing that they had hit the zombie, Li Da and Wang Er looked happy and continued to attack.

All of Zhang San's abilities are against the water-type abilities in his body, and the attacking abilities can't be seen in the darkness around him.

"Ah~~" The heart-wrenching screams resounded throughout the world, Zhang San clutched the two holes in his heart, and fell down unwillingly.

The zombie finally died, and Li Da and Wang Er breathed a sigh of relief at the same time. The light that came from nowhere suddenly shrank and turned into a small floating ball of light, which seemed to be guiding the two of them to move forward.

Li Da and Wang Er hesitated for a while, then followed the little light ball.

The corner of Xiaobai's furry mouth evoked a malicious smile, and the colorful mist brought the two closer.

Until the two were about to face each other, the two small light spheres merged into one, illuminating the two of them.

"Zombie!" The two of them suddenly saw a rotten zombie close in front of them, so close that they could see the maggots wriggling in the rotten flesh.

The two retreated at the same time, and the gold cone and ice cone attacked each other at the same time. Seeing the other party's ability, both of them were startled and hurriedly avoided, but the light ball in the air suddenly disappeared.

The eyes couldn't adapt to the darkness immediately, and neither of them avoided the other's supernatural attack, but they didn't hurt their vitals either.

The disappearing ball of light suddenly lit up again, and both of them saw the zombie who was injured by the attack on the opposite side, and the ice cone and gold cone shot at each other again.

Both of them were injured, and the speed of dodging was much slower this time. After the supernatural power shot, the little light ball went dark again.

In the darkness, the two groaned at the same time, and this time they were hurt more seriously.

Little Bai's big snow-white tail swayed, and the little ball of light flickered on and off. The smell of blood in the yard was getting thicker and thicker, and the two supernatural beings were already covered in wounds from attacking each other.

"Pfft." After attacking each other again, Wang Er's throat was pierced by Li Da's golden awl, and he spit out a mouthful of blood.

As soon as Xiaobai's eyes lit up, the little ball of light immediately lit up, revealing the original appearance of the two of them.

The two supernatural beings have adapted to the rhythm of attacking when the light ball lights up. As soon as Li Day saw the light, he immediately threw another golden cone over.

Wang Er no longer had the strength to dodge, and was pierced by Li Da again in the abdomen.

The small light ball did not go out, Li Da frowned and looked at the light ball, nervously checking to see if the zombie was dead or not.

At a glance, he saw Wang Er lying not far away, covering his neck with his hands, blood gushing out from between his fingers.

"Wang Er!" Li Da looked at the struggling Wang Er in shock, not understanding why he was on the opposite side. That was obviously where the zombie was.

When Wang Er saw Li Da, his eyes widened in shock, and he opened his mouth to speak, but blood gushed out of his mouth.

He had a hole in his throat and couldn't speak at all.

Li Da was also injured all over his body, he struggled to climb to Wang Er's side, seeing the wounds on Wang Er's body, he was at a loss.

"How could it be you! What I saw was clearly a zombie, why was it you? What's going on here!" The fear of the unknown made Li Da a little hysterical.

Wang Er couldn't speak, he grabbed Li Da's clothes tightly and wanted to ask for help.

Li Da is just a gold-type supernatural being, and he can't do anything at all. Besides, what he cares more now is who confused them.

In the end, Wang Er gradually lost his life due to excessive blood loss.

Li Da watched Wang Er die from the side, and watched Wang Er stare at him with death-defying eyes, and swallowed in panic.

Li Da wanted to leave, but it was pitch black and there was no direction at all, and his legs were pierced several times by Wang Er's ice pick, so he couldn't stand up at all.

Only the light ball in the sky was still shining on him. The panicked Li Da stared at the light ball and said viciously: "Who the hell are you? Do you know who we are?" "Tell you, we are Liu

Anjian Mr. Liu's person, he is the secretary of the manager of this safety zone, one person is under one person and over ten thousand people, if you dare to spoil his affairs, he will not let you go.

"If you are sensible, let me go quickly. I don't know who you are now, and I won't expose you to Mr. Liu.

" But this family is the target of Mr. Liu's punishment. I'm not sure if the next supernatural being will tell Mr. Liu.

"If you are hunted down by the supernatural beings in the entire security zone, don't look for me."

Li Da's threatening words made Xiao Bai smile coldly, flicked his big tail, and the small light ball flickered, illuminating the surrounding scenery .

Suddenly, the building could be seen around him, and it was no longer pitch-black. Li Da looked at the door that was destroyed by them, and suddenly felt the urge to cry.

The ball of light floated to the gate, and the light spots scattered in two words: "Get out of here."

Li Da was overjoyed. This mysterious man was afraid of Liu Anjian and finally let him go.

Resisting the severe pain in his legs, Li Da crawled towards the gate, and when he was about to touch the gate, his ankle was suddenly entangled by something.

Before he had time to look back, he was dragged backward.

"Chirp?!" Xiaobai saw that Li Da was about to climb onto the upside-down nail rake at the base of the wall.

The sharp point of the rake was about to cut Li Da's throat, but suddenly the big tree in the yard suddenly came alive, and the soft branches rolled up Li Da's ankles, dragging Li Da into his roots.

Li Da was buried alive under the roots of the big tree.

This big tree is actually a mutant plant! Why didn't I find out that this big tree has supernatural powers before!

Xiaobai suddenly felt as if he was facing a formidable enemy. The big tree was a plant, so I don't know if its abilities would be useful to the big tree.

If it was useless, and the big tree wanted to harm Cui Xisheng, it might not be able to keep the three people in the house.