Chapter 80 News

"Li Yanguang is your brother. Of course I know him. He is also a second-level water-type superpower. I don't remember the exact number, but he should be only a little higher than you. He should go out to search for survivors now.

I I don't know if I'll come back or not."

"I want to go to my brother's place and wait for him, Mr. Bai, can you take me there?" "Let's

go after dinner. Your brother may not be here now."

"No, I will I'm not hungry, I'll wait for my brother." The student council president glanced at Meng Jiangtian, feeling very uncomfortable.

Bai Zhenxiong couldn't hold back the student council president, so he found someone to send the student council president away.

Only Cui Xisheng, Meng Jiangtian and Liu Anna were left in place.

With Cui Xisheng here, Bai Zhenxiong is still enthusiastic: "You guys don't leave anymore, it's rare for me to invite guests. Let's go quickly, lest you run away too." Without those two insignificant people, the meal money can still be saved

. A lot of money, he really couldn't ask for it.

The restaurant is not far away, and the four of them arrived after a short walk.

It's lunch time now, but the traffic in the restaurant is pitifully low, only a few tables are occasionally occupied.

But those who sat were all supernatural beings, and their levels were not low. Meng Jiangtian could clearly feel the fluctuations of their supernatural powers.

Finding an empty table, Meng Jiangtian pulled Cui Xisheng to sit together, Liu Anna insisted on sitting next to Meng Jiangtian, and Bai Zhenxiong sat on Cui Xisheng's side naturally.

Being so close to the little white rabbit, Bai Zhenxiong's heart beat faster. He put the only menu on the table in front of Cui Xisheng, and said with a smile, "You can order whatever you want."

Meng Jiangtian squinted at him, dragged Cui Xisheng's stool, and pulled Cui Xisheng close to him.

Bai Zhenxiong watched Meng Jiangtian's childish behavior with a smile, haste makes waste, and he can't beat Meng Jiangtian, if he wants to get the little white rabbit, he has to take his time.

The menu is fancy, but the dishes in the photos are oily and smooth, and the colors are beautiful, and they are very appetizing at first glance.

But in fact, they are very common home-cooked dishes such as fried Chinese cabbage and potatoes stewed with kidney beans. Meat and eggs are almost non-existent.

On an A4-sized menu, there are only two introductions of dishes. But the price behind each dish is scary.

A dish of vinegared cabbage costs more than 1,000 contribution points, and potatoes and kidney beans cost more than 3,000. Four people, after this meal, there is really not enough to eat without tens of thousands of contribution points.

"There are only vegetables now, and eggs and duck eggs are already hatching, but if you want to wait for the chickens and ducks to grow up and eat meat and lay eggs, you have to wait at least a few months. As

for pork and beef, I dare not eat them now, and I don't want to eat them. " Make sure that there is no latent zombie virus in the animal meat.

After the test is completed, you have to try it and the test is all right before giving it to us." Bai Zhenxiong looked at the menu and explained.

Several people were ordering food, and there was a commotion at the door. Looking up, Liu Shenghui and Zhou Yao were surrounded by everyone.

As the manager of the safety zone, Liu Shenghui was flattered everywhere he went. After chatting with everyone for a while, the two went straight to Meng Jiangtian's table.

"General." Bai Zhenxiong reluctantly stepped aside from his position beside Cui Xisheng.

Liu Shenghui sat down unceremoniously, first glanced at Cui Xisheng, he was still so cute.

It's a pity that the Northeast Safety Zone just replied to the letter, and there is no information about Cui Xi's parents in the Safety Zone.

"The Northeast Safety Zone just replied to me." Meng Jiangtian put Cui Xisheng in his arms and walked away from him. As soon as Liu Shenghui spoke, Cui Xisheng immediately looked at him.

"What did they say?" Cui Xisheng asked nervously and expectantly. He approached Liu Shenghui unconsciously, and was pulled back by Meng Jiangtian.

"There is no news about your parents in the safety zone."

Seeing the light in those big eyes dim instantly, Liu Shenghui felt distressed for a while, and hurriedly comforted him: "Not on the list, it doesn't mean that something happened to them. They must be the same as you , hiding in a certain place, waiting for rescue.

As long as they are still alive, the rescue team in the safety zone will not stop searching and rescue them, and they will be rescued sooner or later." "

Yes." Cui Xisheng hummed perfunctorily, Liu Shenghui Reassuring words don't help at all.

"It's okay, when I go back, I'll look for it with you." Meng Jiangtian also tried to comfort him, but Cui Xisheng only gave him a blank stare.

"There is news about your parents. They are both in the Suzhou Safe Zone. They are on the list of survivors. Can you see if this is your family?" Liu Shenghui gave the screen of the satellite phone to Meng Jiangtian and Liu

Anna look.

"It's my parents, and this is my brother. Great, they're all still alive." Liu Anna swiped twice on the screen, and her family members were all there.

Liu Anna continued to swipe the picture, and the picture of Meng Jiangtian's parents also appeared on the screen.

"Brother Jiang Tian is an uncle and aunt." Liu Anna looked at Meng Jiangtian happily.

Meng Jiangtian finally no longer had a cold face, and there was a smile on his face.

"Your brother's name is Liu Anjian." Liu Shenghui found another picture and asked Liu Anna.

"Yes." Liu Anna nodded, looking at Liu Shenghui nervously.

"Your brother is a second-level wood-type power user. He heard that you are here and wants us to send you there. He has already paid for the helicopter. If you want to leave, I can send you away at any time."

Liu Shenghui showed Liu Anna Liu Anjian's supernatural user registration form.

Looking at the figure of 2.1 above, Liu Anna was ecstatic.

She has always wanted to find a backer who can survive in the last days. Before the end of the world, there was no movement in her family, so she could only come to seek refuge in Meng Jiangtian.

Unexpectedly, now her brother has also become a supernatural person, and her relationship with him is much more reliable than that with Meng Jiangtian.

However, her elder brother's level is a bit low. If Meng Jiangtian and her elder brother can be her backers, her life in the last days will be more comfortable.

The biggest obstacle now is Cui Xisheng. If her brother can kill Cui Xisheng...

Liu Anna becomes more and more excited when she thinks about it, and the way she looks at Cui Xisheng gradually becomes strange.

"Liu Anna." Meng Jiangtian snorted. He actually saw killing intent in Liu Anna's eyes.

With a new backer, this woman began to act presumptuously. If anyone dares to touch his baby, even if it is a friend who grew up together, he will not be soft.

Startled by Meng Jiangtian's shout, Liu Anna shivered, and seeing Meng Jiangtian's eyes with the same murderous intent, Liu Anna suddenly woke up.

My brother and Meng Jiangtian are almost two levels behind, so my brother may not win in a fight. This has to be well planned.

"I want to go back and find my brother." Since my brother has already paid for the helicopter, it's better to go back and talk to him first.

There will always be a way to make Cui Xisheng disappear quietly without getting involved.

"Okay, Zhou Hui, make arrangements. Let the helicopter take this classmate back to Jiangsu Province tomorrow."

"Can I go back tomorrow? Can't I not today?" Liu Anna couldn't wait to meet her brother, and asked anxiously.

"It's too late today. Our helicopter can't stay in other places. We have to come back on the same day. It

takes more than six hours to fly from here to Jiangsu Province by helicopter. If we fly now, it will take six hours." After that, it was already dark.

The light at night will attract zombies, so I can only send you back tomorrow morning. Don't worry, I have already told your brother about your situation, you can wait for tomorrow with peace of mind." "Oh.

" Liu Anna sat back in her seat disappointed.

Liu Shenghui didn't care about Liu Anna's disappointment. He looked at Meng Jiangtian and said, "I just received your level test result, but I didn't expect you to be level 3.8. I have read a lot of information about supernatural beings in the safe zone at home and abroad, except those who have not registered

. , you should be the highest level among the supernatural beings in the world."

After Liu Shenghui finished speaking, he looked at Meng Jiangtian's reaction, the title of the world's number one supernatural being, even the most casual person would feel a little throbbing in his heart .

He was really taken aback when he received the report of Meng Jiangtian's level 3.8 ability.

Being higher than him made Liu Shenghui very afraid, and he was eager to test Meng Jiangtian's attitude.

If Meng Jiangtian is not ambitious, he doesn't mind giving Meng Jiangtian a position of less than one person and more than ten thousand people.

But if Meng Jiangtian is too ambitious, he will kill the grass and roots as soon as possible.

"Perhaps many of those supernatural beings who haven't registered are of a higher level than me." Meng Jiangtian said with a cold face, and his arms around Cui Xisheng's shoulders tightened.

Liu Shenghui didn't see anything from Meng Jiangtian's face, his eyes flickered, and he continued with a smile: "Maybe. But now you are indeed the number one supernatural being well-deserved. With your level, if you want to earn enough five million to sit up

straight It should be an easy thing to get up and go home.

I am reluctant to let you go home at your level. I wish I could give you my position and let you be the manager.

With such a high level of management as you Our safe zone will definitely be the safest safe zone."

"The general is over-reputed, and I'm not good at being a manager. I still want to go back to the safe zone of my home." Meng Jiangtian finally looked at Liu Shenghui squarely, and the man said Going a little too far.

"If you want to go back, you have to work hard to make money." Liu Shenghui smiled more cordially, and didn't try again.

Liu Shenghui was very enthusiastic and helped everyone order a table of dishes, and he treated them.

Although they are all vegetarian dishes, they are well seasoned and much more delicious than the ones fried in Meng Jiangtian on the top of the building.

Liu Anna hasn't eaten any warm food for seven days, and now she is in a hurry to eat. Although she was very restrained, but when the table was full of people, she picked up food twice as fast as others.

Cui Xisheng was worried about his family, and even poked a poor leek, losing his appetite.

"Why don't you eat it? Doesn't it suit your appetite?" Liu Shenghui kept watching Cui Xisheng, and immediately found that Cui Xisheng didn't eat it.

"No." Cui Xisheng shook his head.

Meng Jiangtian knew Cui Xisheng well, patted Cui Xisheng on the shoulder and said, "Don't worry about your parents, if you save enough money, we will go to the northeast to find your parents first."

"Really?" Cui Xisheng asked with some energy.

"Of course it's true. Eat well, don't starve yourself, and you won't be able to look for your parents when the time comes." Meng Jiangtian picked up a chopstick of vegetables and put them in Cui Xisheng's bowl.

Cui Xisheng took a deep breath, picked up the vegetables in the bowl and ate them.

Meng Jiangtian was right, finding someone also required physical strength, not to mention there was still a mouth in the stomach to eat.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to Yanyan's Mu Mu for rewarding a trilobite.

It feels more and more chaotic as I write, let me take care of the plot, so please don't rush to update, 嘤嘤】