Chapter 198 Artificially Manufactured Crystal Nuclei

The seed stands on the celery leaf, motionless, and the brain that does not know where it grows is in a battle between running and not running.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the seed indifferently. In his space, the seed couldn't escape his Five Fingers Mountain even if he wanted to.

After a fierce confrontation between the two villains in his mind, Maize Seed glanced at the hut opposite him, and then at the wood-type supernatural ability flickering on Meng Jiangtian's fingertips.

The two leaves finally drooped down, obediently conveying their mutated wood-type abilities to the celery under their feet.

It is really reluctant to part with Meng Jiangtian's strong wood-type abilities. Its growth requires a huge amount of abilities. If it goes out to grow by itself, it will not know when it grows up.

And it was even more reluctant to part with the little person it just saw. When it thought of those big black eyes, the seed felt that its crystal nucleus was beating along with it.

Meng Jiangtian watched the black supernatural power spread around the seed, enveloping the celery.

In the black mist, Meng Jiangtian clearly felt that a new wave of abilities was gradually forming.

The fluctuation of the ability became more and more intense, and suddenly in the black mist, a bright green vegetable stalk rushed out and rushed straight to Meng Jiangtian's face.

Meng Jiangtian raised his eyebrows, grabbed the stalk of the vegetable lightly, and with a little force, a piece of celery was uprooted by Meng Jiangtian, twisting and struggling like a snake in his hand.

It turned out to be a mutated plant.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the celery carefully, and felt a very weak fluctuation of the ability at the root of the celery.

Destroying the vegetables with hot hands, Meng Jiangtian broke off the celery stalk, and saw a khaki-colored grain-sized crystal nucleus fused with the root in the rhizome at the root.

This is not a wood system, but an earth system crystal nucleus.

Meng Jiangtian picked out the crystal nuclei with his fingernails, and the flaring celery immediately became silent and turned into an ordinary celery again.

I didn't expect that there really was a power that could create crystal nuclei. As long as his wood-type ability can be supplied, wouldn't it be possible to mass-produce crystal nuclei?

Meng Jiangtian immediately looked fieryly at the corn seeds.

The corn seeds landed on another celery tree, watching Meng Jiangtian quietly. Sensing Meng Jiangtian's fiery gaze, the two leaves trembled, and they took two steps back slightly.

"Little guy, take a bite first to recover." Meng Jiangtian gave the corn seed a mouthful of wood-type abilities, and the little seed shook the leaves happily and swallowed it in one gulp.

As soon as he got the power, Meng Jiangtian squeezed the seeds maliciously and said, "Follow me."

Meng Jiangtian quietly crossed the city wall of the safe zone with the corn seeds and came to the wild.

Finding a small tree as thick as an arm, Meng Jiangtian said to the corn seed, "Give it a mutation." The corn seed

got Meng Jiangtian's supernatural power, and he didn't shirk it. The black mist enveloped the small tree in the dark night.

The little tree was much bigger than celery, and it took a lot longer to mutate this time. About an hour later, the little tree waved its branches to attack Meng Jiangtian again.

Meng Jiangtian's face was dark. Why did these plants attack him after mutating? He suspected that the seed did it on purpose.

Cut off all the branches of the small tree with the wind blade, leaving only a bare trunk.

What Xiaoshu awakened this time was the ability of the water system. Even without the branches, water balls kept oozing from the tree, and the water balls the size of glass beads tried to attack Meng Jiangtian.

But Xiaoshu's level was too weak, and the little water polo was easily blown away by Meng Jiangtian's wind.

Xiao Shu spit out a few mouthfuls of water balls, and his abilities were exhausted. He could only watch helplessly as Meng Jiangtian approached him step by step, the bare trunk writhing anxiously.

Meng Jiangtian walked to the tree and found the crystal nucleus at the root of the small tree. Pressing on the location of the crystal nucleus, the different energy source of the water system was continuously transported into the trunk of the small tree.

The bare trunk of the little tree looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise. After being shocked, it frantically absorbed Meng Jiangtian's water system ability.

Meng Jiangtian clearly felt that the crystal nucleus of the little tree was gradually growing, and the level of abilities was slowly increasing.

Meng Jiangtian's water ability was only a little over level four. When Xiaoshu's crystal nucleus just exceeded level two, Meng Jiangtian withdrew his hand.

The wind blade cut off the trunk of the small tree cruelly, exposing the light blue secondary water crystal nucleus inside.

Looking at the time, it was already midnight, and four hours had passed. In four hours, he artificially created a secondary crystal nucleus.

Meng Jiangtian pinched the crystal nucleus and was in a good mood. This is another way to make a fortune, but it takes a little bit of his ability.

Bringing the seeds back to the safe zone, Meng Jiangtian and the corn seeds had a formal negotiation at home all night.

Under coercion and lure, Seed finally agreed to help the safe zone build a protective circle of mutated plants.

But Meng Jiangtian's supernatural ability and watching Lele for half an hour every day are also paid.

The next day, when Feng Jingguang heard the news, he was stunned for a while.

What so many people failed to do for more than four months, Meng Jiangtian did it overnight.

I don't know if he did it himself, or that Mr. Wang did it.

Feng Jingguang sighed, and worried about the reward he promised. Meng Jiangtian didn't know what reward he would ask for.

Although he was worried about rewards, Feng Jingguang was more happy.

Can't wait for Meng Jiangtian to take the corn seeds and spent a day on the edge of the city wall, but only five big trees were turned into mutated plants by the corn seeds.

It was because the grade of the corn seeds was too low, and five big trees were mutated. At night, the corn seeds curled up with two leaves, lying half dead in Meng Jiangtian's palm.

"Five trees a day. If we want to mutate the whole circle of the safe zone, it will probably take a lot of time."

Feng Jingguang looked at the five big trees that were waving their branches with fangs and claws to prevent wood-type supernatural beings from approaching, and slightly frowned.

"Five trees a day is impossible. It consumes too much today, and it will probably take a day or two to recover."

Meng Jiangtian can feel the weak fluctuations of the corn seeds' abilities, and it is really tired today.

If he hadn't agreed to feed it his own wood-type ability at night, this little guy would have gone on strike after mutating the second big tree.

"Too slow." Feng Jingguang frowned even tighter.

Glancing at Meng Jiangtian, Feng Jingguang thought for a while and said, "Why don't you, Meng Jiangtian, let others manage the land you are in charge of first, and you just need to be responsible for delivering it's abilities so that it can recover quickly.

" Let it mutate three big trees every day, or two. "

"This..." Meng Jiangtian frowned and looked at Feng Jingguang. Did the old man want to take this opportunity to transfer him out of the farm?

This is impossible, Meng Jiangtian shook his head, and immediately refused: "Mr. Feng, my level of wood power is too low, why not find a higher level, and the recovery will be faster." "Only you can see this kind of thing.

" I don't worry about handing it over to others." Feng Jingguang also shook his head.