Chapter 61 Just a Kiss

Cui Xisheng ate two bowls of rice porridge and still wanted to eat, but Meng Jiangtian didn't want to give any more, Cui Xisheng didn't cry or make trouble, and just stared at Meng Jiangtian with a dark face.

Meng Jiangtian walked to the door with three unfinished dishes, and was stared at by the scorching gaze from the back of his head helplessly. He sighed and took the dishes back.

"You still want to eat?" Looking down at Cui Xisheng condescendingly, Meng Jiangtian smiled conspiratorially.

"What do you want?" Cui Xisheng was immediately alert.

Meng Jiangtian bent down, and put his handsome face in front of Cui Xisheng. Cui Xisheng backed away, and Meng Jiangtian grabbed the back of his head: "You used to do what you did when you wanted to eat spicy food, and you can do it now." Cui Xisheng loves spicy food very much,

but Stomach is not good, it doesn't matter if you eat less, but if you eat too much, you will have a catastrophe.

But eating less is not enough. Cui Xisheng sometimes knows that there are tigers in the mountains, so he prefers to go to the mountains. Taking advantage of his inattentive stomach, he hurriedly made a very spicy meal, and took diarrhea medicine after eating.

Sometimes the medicine works, it just hurts for a while. But most of the time, Cui Xisheng swears that he will never eat it again next time.

But after stretching, I feel comfortable and forget about the pain. If he is hungry, he will still rub it again, and then swear not to eat it again, and this cycle repeats, Meng Jiangtian does not believe Cui Xisheng's oath at all.

Once he had diarrhea, Meng Jiangtian couldn't touch him. He was dissatisfied with his desires, and his face was stinky all night.

After the two got together, Meng Jiangtian repeatedly ordered Cui Xisheng not to eat too much spicy food at one time. If Cui Xisheng wanted to eat spicy food, he had to feed Meng Jiangtian first.

This has become a tacit understanding between the two. One day Cui Xisheng is very enthusiastic and proactive, and Meng Jiangtian knows that this guy will eat spicy food again.

Now that Meng Jiangtian mentions it, the implication is too obvious. In the past, if you want to eat spicy food, you have to feed him, but now if you want to eat, you have to feed him first?

This old pervert, never! ! !

"Don't eat." Cui Xisheng pulled Meng Jiangtian's hand that was stuck on the back of his head, and pushed Meng Jiangtian's shoulder to move away.

Meng Jiangtian tightly grasped Cui Xisheng's hand, and the person who had been thinking about it for more than two months was right in front of him. His mouth was oily and red after eating, and the kiss must be soft and sweet.

Meng Jiangtian's heart ached from thinking about it, and his eyes were red. He held Cui Xisheng tightly to prevent him from running away, and breathed more and more urgently, "Let me kiss for a while, and I will eat whatever you want.

" He wanted to kiss Cui Xisheng, but Cui Xisheng pushed it a few times, but Meng Jiangtian grabbed his wrist and pinched it painfully.

No one can stop what this person wants to do, Cui Xisheng pushed a few times, knowing that he couldn't escape, before Meng Jiangtian was about to kiss him, he said: "Just give you a kiss, you don't want to do anything else." "Okay

. "Meng Jiangtian answered briskly. He didn't know if he heard Cui Xisheng's words clearly, and kissed him eagerly.

The familiar feeling made Meng Jiangtian sigh, let go of Cui Xisheng's wrist, and gently wrapped Cui Xisheng into his arms.

Two people are in the room, you and me, the student council president and Qi Tianshan are standing in the kitchen, in front of them there is only a plate of soup base left over from scrambled eggs with tomatoes, and two bowls of rice porridge.

"It's too much." The student council president looked at the red tomato soup in front of him, which didn't even have an egg flower, and cursed angrily and restrainedly.

After a busy meal, he gave him leftover soup to drink. Is this to send the beggar?

"Shh." Qi Tianshan hissed with his frightened fingers on his mouth, fearing that Meng Jiangtian would hear, he looked at the door of the bedroom in a panic.

The bedroom door was left open, Qi Tianshan stared at the door, no one came out for a long time, Meng Jiangtian probably didn't hear it.

Qi Tianshan breathed a sigh of relief, and whispered to the student council president: "President, keep your voice down, don't let Meng Jiangtian hear, we can't beat him. The

soup is also good, at least it's hot. Let's share, This soup base is also delicious with rice."

Qi Tianshan gave most of the soup base to the student council president, kept only a small part for himself, poured it into the rice porridge and stirred it a few times, and Qi Tianshan drank it all in one go.

The sweet and sour taste fills the mouth, even the rice porridge in the soup base tastes much more fragrant than the cold bread and ham.

Qi Tianshan had a look of perverted enjoyment, squinting his eyes and unwilling to swallow the last bite, rolling the rice porridge in his mouth to taste.

The student council president looked at it with disgust, held the bowl and moved away a little, and tasted it slowly.

A bowl of rice porridge is too little, no matter how slow the two of them eat, it will be eaten up quickly. There was still rice porridge in the pot, Qi Tianshan licked his lips and wanted to eat another bowl.

Looking at the student council president, the student council president also wanted to have another bowl.

"I'll ask Meng Jiangtian for more." The student council president couldn't save his face and asked for it, so Qi Tianshan could only go by himself.

The student council president was silent and agreed.

The door was not closed, Qi Tianshan was holding his rice bowl, and cautiously poked his head around to observe the situation in the room.

When he saw clearly what the two of them were doing in the room, Qi Tianshan's eyes widened suddenly, and he retracted his head instantly, his face flushed to the neck.

"What are you doing?" The president of the student council looked at his timid look and became even more disgusted.

"Hush." ​​Qi Tianshan put his finger to his mouth again.

He hurried to the side of the student council president. The cowardly man has been law-abiding since he was a child, and he has never done anything out of the ordinary.

Seeing that scene with his own eyes now was no less shocking than when he saw the zombies.

It's just that this guy is a sullen type, and he usually looks submissive, but now seeing such an exciting scene, Qi Tianshan is rarely excited.

Blushing, stuttering with excitement, he said in a babbling voice: "Inside, the two of them, they..."

"What the hell are they doing?" The student council president became curious and wanted to take a look for himself, but was stopped by Qi Tianshan .

"Don't go, the two of them are..." Qi Tianshan pointed his two index fingers together, and pouted his mouth towards the student council president.

"Go away." The student council president looked at Qi Tianshan's big thick lips, couldn't bear it anymore, and slapped Qi Tianshan on the shoulder, pushing him away.

The student council president understood what Qi Tianshan meant, and thought of what the two of them were doing in the room, he smiled mockingly, and didn't know how to close the door in broad daylight, it was really perverted and disgusting.

Seeing that the student council president didn't want to gossip like this, Qi Tianshan patted the pushed shoulder awkwardly.

Biting his chopsticks, recalling the scene he saw just now, Qi Tianshan was inexplicably excited and couldn't help but tremble all over.

Uncontrollably, I always think of that scene in my mind, my face is very hot, my stomach also joins in the fun, and I am getting more and more hungry.

Qi Tianshan kept thinking about the exciting scene, but his brain received the signal of hunger, so he controlled his hands and feet to fill a bowl of rice porridge, and drank it into his stomach with a sigh.

"Hey, have you had enough?" The student council president saw Qi Tianshan squatting beside the rice pot, drinking rice porridge, and hurriedly pulled him away.

This guy almost drank up the rice porridge. If Meng Jiangtian came out, he wouldn't get mad. It would be too injustice if it happened to him.

Qi Tianshan was yanked by the president of the student council, and finally woke up from the blushing scene.

Looking at the rice pot in front of him, Qi Tianshan trembled all over, and instantly realized that he had caused trouble. All the beautiful pictures in my mind dissipated in an instant.

Trembling, he couldn't hold the chopsticks and the bowl, and they hit the ground with a bang. Qi Tianshan looked at the student council president in panic: "President, what should I do? I drank all the porridge. Meng Jiangtian will kill me, president, you Help me, you want to save me."

"I'll save you? How can I save you? What were you thinking just now? You've been possessed by an evil spirit. You drank the porridge yourself. It's none of my business.

" Qi Tianshan, who is holding his own sleeves, has cooked and finished his meal, and if he stays here, he will be implicated by this idiot.

The student council president weighed the pros and cons in an instant, opened the door and left without stopping.

"President, President." Qi Tianshan chased him out, wanting to leave with the student president, but he was afraid that Meng Jiangtian would find him if he left, and his life would be in danger.

If you stay and admit your mistakes, you may still have a chance of survival.

Qi Tianshan was weeping, seeing the two of them still hugging each other from the open door, he couldn't remember the ambiguous fantasies that filled his head just now, only panic.

In the room, Cui Xisheng was almost out of breath after being kissed. My mouth is numb and a little sore. The strength of the struggle was getting stronger and stronger, panicked, and finally got rid of Meng Jiangtian's mouth.

Meng Jiangtian was still chasing after him, Cui Xisheng covered Meng Jiangtian's face with his hands, panting, "Stop kissing, I'm out of breath."

"Hey, how many times have I kissed, why don't you know how to breathe?" Meng Jiangtian smiled lightly, hugged Cui Xisheng contentedly, and kissed Cui Xisheng's hand covering his face.

Cui Xisheng hurriedly withdrew his hand, wiped his hands on Meng Jiangtian's body, rolled Meng Jiangtian's eyes, wiped his mouth full of saliva, and said, "I'll take a breath again, and I will lose my breath after kissing for ten minutes. Your mouth hurts to death, you belong to a dog." Ah, are you kissing or chewing?"

"I want to eat you." Meng Jiangtian sneaked another kiss while Cui Xisheng was wiping his mouth.

Cui Xisheng tilted his head in disgust, and said: "The kiss is over, serve me a meal, and I want to eat." "

Okay, I'll deliver it right away." Meng Jiangtian was in a happy mood, reluctantly let go of Cui Xisheng, and left the room with the rice bowl.

Qi Tianshan was the only one left in the room, and the student president actually left after eating.

Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, he had plenty of ways to get him down again. I want to leave before I wash the dishes, I really treat this place as a restaurant.

When Qi Tianshan saw Meng Jiangtian coming out, he immediately knelt down on the ground.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at him inexplicably, ignored him, and came to the side of the pot. There was only a little rice porridge left in the pot, and it couldn't hold a bowl.

The smile on the corner of Meng Jiangtian's mouth disappeared instantly, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he looked back at Qi Tianshan.

He only let the two of them eat a bowl of rice porridge, but some people dared to eat more. It's okay to eat too much, but it was eaten up.

It seems that his deterrence is not enough.

With a dark face, Qi Tianshan raised his head and muttered, "I ate the rice porridge in the pot."

Meng Jiangtian's expression darkened, Qi Tianshan trembled all over, and hurriedly explained: "I'm sorry, I I was so hungry that I couldn't hold back and ate a few more bites.

If you still want to eat it now, I will make it for you right away. Whatever happens in the future, just tell me.

I will do whatever you tell me to do. You tell me to go east, but I will never go west. Please don't be angry and don't kill me. "

Qi Tianshan became more and more afraid as he talked, and at the end his nose was covered with tears.

[The author has something to say: Thank you Kawaii for the little despicable 1 recommendation ticket, thank

you, these 5 recommendation tickets,

thank you for Changan Hometown 3 recommendation tickets

Thanks to Moxiang's little wife for 10 recommended tickets, 1 monthly ticket

Thanks to user xt8biged for 1 recommended ticket Thank you to

Shen Qiuhua for 20 recommended tickets

Thanks to Huacheng's mother-in-law for 5 recommended tickets

Thanks to Yanyan's Mu Mu for 9 recommended tickets, 5 Monthly ticket

thanks to Pi Jingluo 5 recommended tickets

Thanks to Yibo Zhan Zhanxing Universiade 1 monthly ticket, 3 recommended tickets

Thank you for the last 1 monthly ticket]