Chapter 14

The expected pain did not come, accompanied by the sound of glass shattering, a light on the arm, and a scream that did not sound like a human voice scared Trish to open his eyes suddenly.

As soon as he opened his eyes, the headless corpse of a middle-aged woman stood in front of him, with black and stinky blood continuously pouring out from his neck. Cui Xisheng only glanced at it, then turned his head, vomiting so much that his throat was about to come out.

A cup of warm water was handed to him, and a big hand patted his back gently with warmth.

Cui Xisheng raised his head, Meng Jiangtian's indifferent face came into his eyes, Cui Xisheng's eyes widened in surprise, and he recovered from retching.

"Why are you here!"

"Do you still want to vomit?" Meng Jiangtian frowned at Cui Xisheng. After three years together, he never knew that Cui Xisheng had anemia, and it was so serious.

Reaching out to grab Cui Xisheng's arm, Meng Jiangtian wanted to feel his pulse.

Cui Xisheng was startled, and hurriedly withdrew his wrist, causing Meng Jiangtian to sway and almost fall.

"What are you doing!" Cui Xisheng's little heart was beating wildly when he was almost discovered.

"The apocalypse has begun, and the hospital can't stay anymore. What's wrong with you? If it's serious, you can only empty the hospital. If it's not serious, you can follow me right now." "What apocalypse? Are you making a movie?

"

" The movie did come true, and that is the zombie." Meng Jiangtian pointed at the middle-aged woman who had lost her head.

Cui Xisheng glanced at Meng Jiang Antian's finger, then turned back immediately, his stomach convulsed, and he wanted to vomit again.

"A month ago, someone abroad was hospitalized with a high fever, and within three days, he changed from a normal person to a zombie who only knows how to eat flesh and blood.

But there are also people who have a variety of magical abilities after a high fever. "Meng Jiangtian stretched out his hand, and a miniature tornado spun rapidly in his palm.

Cui Xisheng stared dumbfounded at the small tornado in Meng Jiangtian's palm, and was so shocked that he forgot to retch again. Curiously, he

stretched out his hand to feel whether the small tornado was real. As

soon as Meng Jiangtian clenched his fist, the small tornado dissipated immediately. "It cannot be touched. Although it is small in size, its power is no worse than a real tornado. At least it can easily cut off the head of a zombie. "

Meng Jiangtian pointed to the headless zombie behind Cui Xisheng with his eyes. Cui Xisheng swallowed and didn't look back at the disgusting zombie. "So, what's wrong with you? If it's serious,

I'll clean up all the zombies in the hospital. We stay in the hospital and continue to treat. "

There are not many zombies in the hospital now. Dean Hao Ren has been treating me. I still hope that he can come and continue to treat me." "

The hospital is in chaos now. All the doctors and nurses have run away. Dean Hao is either running away or turning into a zombie. Don't count on him."

Now only zombies are left hanging around in the hospital.

Not only the hospital, but the outside is also in chaos. Zombies broke out completely, and ZF can no longer control it. More than half of the people in the school have become zombies.

But there are also four supernatural beings. They are now helping those normal people who have not turned into zombies but have not awakened supernatural powers. The rescued people are hiding on the roof of the girls' dormitory.

These zombies are moving slowly now, relying only on instinct, so they are easy to avoid. But I don't know if there is a sudden awakening ability among the zombies, if there is, it will be very troublesome. "

So you have awakened the ability to control tornadoes? " "

"That's right, my wind can not only kill zombies, but also fly. I can take you to a safe place." "Did

you come here to pick me up?"

"Otherwise?"

"Why did you come to pick me up?" Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian anxiously, expecting his answer.

[The author has something to say: Thank you, Mo Xiang's little wife voted for 8 recommendation votes, savahey for 2 recommendation votes,

thank you so-and-so, Lu Cang, hey, Moxi Moxi~ for a recommendation vote,

thank you for 2 votes for savage, Moxiang's 2 little wives, Lu Cang, a monthly pass for XX,

thanks to Mo Xiang's little wife for rewarding 4 trilobites, one trilobite from Lu Cang, one trilobite from savagey, I

love you all, okay?]