Chapter 17 The Female Zombie

"I'm sorry, classmate Liu, I'm anemic and dizzy. I'm afraid I don't have the energy to teach you. Besides, can you let me rest for a while?" Cui Xisheng sneered, and rejected Liu Anna directly.

Liu Anna saw the disgust in Cui Xisheng's eyes, she had never been so disliked by boys before, her face froze, and she said in embarrassment, "I'm sorry, you can rest." Looking secretly at Cui Xisheng's resting face, Liu Anna frowned,

she Why do I feel that this boy seems to be very hostile to me.

It should be the first time they met, and she didn't say anything excessive just now, why does this person dislike her so much?

Such an impolite person, no wonder Meng Jiangtian didn't introduce her to him. This kind of person probably didn't like Meng Jiangtian, so he didn't introduce her to him.

Liu Anna is a very sociable woman, Cui Xisheng ignored her, and she went to chat with others.

In the last days, everyone panicked, only she shuttled through the crowd like a butterfly. A pretty smiling face can indeed calm some people's fears.

The favor for Liu Anna also made many people willing to talk to Liu Anna. Liu Anna shuttled through the crowd and found out the situation of many people.

It is estimated that she has also found a student who is willing to teach her medical skills.

Cui Xisheng was finally alone, squinting his eyes to observe the situation in front of him.

In addition to Meng Jiangtian, there seemed to be four or five supernatural beings who came back and forth to bring back normal humans who were still alive.

Meng Jiangtian has the wind element, so it is convenient to save people, and he brought back the most people. Occasionally, he came back to take a look in Cui Xisheng's direction, and then left with a blank expression.

Cui Xisheng was tired from sitting, and fell asleep at some point. When he woke up, he was lying on the ground, and the smell from the tip of his nose was very familiar.

It's not the smell of perfume, it's the smell that only belongs to Meng Jiangtian.

Cui Xisheng woke up suddenly, the crowd in front of him was in chaos, and his ears were filled with the sound of quarreling. The pillow under his head was Meng Jiangtian's coat.

And Meng Jiangtian stood in front of him, and Liu Anna held Meng Jiangtian's arm and hid behind Meng Jiangtian, the intimacy was very obtrusive.

"Go away, go away." A boy's roar was very prominent in the crowd.

The quarrel ensued, "Wang Yu, stop messing around. She has been bitten by zombies and can't survive. Throw her down quickly. There are so many people here, but we managed to rescue them." "

I Don't throw it away, she is my girlfriend, and I saved it with great difficulty. If you want to throw it away, you throw your girlfriend down. I saved one-fifth of these people. If you want to throw it away, throw away one-fifth of what I saved. Go down."

"So what if she is rescued, she has no breathing or heartbeat now, and she will turn into a corpse in a while.

She will become a zombie who only knows how to eat flesh and blood. In the future, her body will rot, and her face will be rotten and disfigured. She is no longer a human being, so what is the use of saving her.

You are a supernatural being, and you will have a bright future, and countless little girls will pursue you. Why are you obsessed with a zombie?" "

Shut up, you I don't understand, you don't understand anything, I love her, I only want her in my life. Even if she becomes a zombie, I will support her for the rest of my life.

I have space, zombies don't need to breathe, I can trap her in my space Here, I will find a way to make her turn back into a human.

Don't force me, don't force me!"

"Wang Yu, let her go, she has transformed.!" The crowd suddenly became chaotic, and everyone turned towards Cui Xi. ran across.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to savagey for the 16 recommendation tickets,

thanks to Bibijiujiang for the 12 recommendation tickets

Thanks to Mo Xiang's little wife for 5 recommendation tickets, 1 monthly ticket, and two trilobites for rewarding.

Where do you get so many recommendation tickets, awesome]