Chapter 111 Fly

For ten days, Meng Jiangtian left for ten days.

Cui Xisheng also suffered for five days. Morning sickness, lethargy, fatigue, Hao Ren tried his best, but failed to stop Cui Xisheng from turning pale and getting weaker and weaker.

After tonight, if Meng Jiangtian didn't come back, Hao Ren could only take Cui Xisheng back to the safe zone.

At least there is medicine in the safe zone, he can help Cui Xisheng recuperate his body. If this continues, Tracy and the child will be in danger.

"Where are they going?" Cui Xisheng was rarely sober, lying on the window sill and staring out the window, waiting for Meng Jiangtian to come back.

The zombies downstairs were very noisy tonight, and they were all walking slowly in one direction.

"It should be that a living person was discovered." Hao Ren took a look and guessed.

"It's so pitiful. When will Meng Jiangtian come back?"

"I'll be back tonight. Don't look at it, you are weak now, lie down for a while. When he comes back, he will give you a little power, and you won't be so uncomfortable anymore It is."

"He will definitely come back, right?" Cui Xisheng looked at Hao Ren eagerly and asked expectantly.

"Yes, he will definitely come back." Hao Ren replied with certainty.

Cui Xisheng persisted for a while, then fell asleep again. Hao Ren sat by the bed and watched him all night, and also waited for Meng Jiangtian all night.

When the sun shone faintly in the east and Hao Ren was about to despair, Meng Jiangtian finally rushed back.

Although he was only a young man in his early twenties, Hao Ren felt that Meng Jiangtian was as advanced as an old monk who had practiced for a hundred years.

Calm and introverted, he seemed not to show his sharpness, but it made people feel huge pressure unconsciously. Hao Ren didn't dare to breathe in front of him.

This should be the suppression of the ability level. Meng Jiangtian's current ability has definitely reached a terrifying level.

The little black cat put its worried hand beside Cui Xisheng, felt a little fear instinctively when it saw Meng Jiangtian, shrank into a ball, and looked at Meng Jiangtian in fear.

When Meng Jiangtian entered the room, he saw that Hao Ren seemed to be suffering, so he immediately restrained himself.

With his whole body relaxed, Hao Ren couldn't help heaving a sigh of relief.

"Meow~~" The little black cat also breathed a sigh of relief, and called Meng Jiangtian a few times, wanting him to save Cui Xisheng quickly.

"What's wrong with him?" Meng Jiangtian was attracted by the little black cat's cry, and immediately saw Cui Xisheng's expression on the bed was not quite right.

He thought that Cui Xisheng hadn't woken up when he came in just now, but now it seems that the situation is not right.

"Hurry up and send him the power, he is about to be sucked dry by your son. If you come back a few days late, I'm afraid I won't be able to save him. If I can't leave him in the future, I will be left for too long. The child is getting worse and worse

. The bigger he is, the more nutrients he needs, and without your supernatural power, he might not be able to last a day."

Before Hao Ren finished explaining, Meng Jiangtian put his hand on Cui Xisheng's slightly protruding belly.

The healing ability did not remain in Tracy's body. The baby in the stomach seemed to have been hungry for a century, frantically absorbing Meng Jiangtian's abilities.

During the drowsiness, Cui Xisheng felt his body became more and more relaxed and comfortable. It was just an uncomfortable drowsiness, but after this relaxation, he fell into a deep sleep.

The baby was full and stopped absorbing Meng Jiangtian's abilities. Meng Jiangtian didn't take back his hand and continued to restore Cui Xisheng's exhausted internal organs.

With this upgrade, his healing ability has also improved a lot. In the past, it was almost exhausted just to feed the children, but now there is still energy left to restore Tracy's body.

Cui Xisheng's pale face gradually turned red, his breathing was long and quiet, and he became healthier visible to the naked eye.

Hao Ren finally breathed a sigh of relief seeing Cui Xisheng recovering.

Seeing Meng Jiangtian's easy-going appearance, he couldn't help asking curiously: "How much has your power level increased?" "It's

probably three or four times higher than before. It shouldn't be a problem to fly with the two of you. The problem now is that I don't know." I need a map in the direction of his house. So I may have to leave and go to the safe area to steal a map." "

No need to steal a map, I have brought one with me. I also have a compass." Hao Ren He ran back to his room and took out a map.

"Just where are we now, can you be sure?" Hao Ren handed the map and compass to Meng Jiangtian.

"I know where this is. I used to come here when I was an intern. This is it." Meng Jiangtian opened the country map and found the city where they are now.

Draw the fastest straight line to the northeast on the map, Meng Jiangtian took the compass to find the direction, looked out the window and said: "Fly straight there, you should be able to reach Cui Xisheng's hometown. There is no protection in the air

. Flying too fast like an airplane, it will take four or five hours to reach the destination.

I'm not sure if I can take the two of you flying for such a long time, and you may need to land and rest in the middle. We still need to make some preparations in advance ."

While Cui Xisheng was sleeping, Meng Jiangtian and Hao Ren packed up everything that was useful and could be taken away.

The food was put into the storage space opened up by Meng Jiangtian.

Fearing that it would be cold flying in mid-air, Meng Jiangtian brought two quilts with him.

Cui Xisheng fell asleep so soundly that Meng Jiangtian was reluctant to wake him up. Cui Xisheng was wrapped tightly in the quilt, and Meng Jiangtian was gently dragged up with the quilt by the wind.

Hao Ren and the little black cat were also dragged by the wind and floated in the air. The little black cat couldn't get used to the empty feeling under his feet, so he jumped onto Cui Xisheng's body and lay on Cui Xisheng's chest.

"Let's go now." Meng Jiangtian looked at Hao Ren.

Hao Ren nodded, and Meng Jiangtian flew into the sky with two people and a cat.

Cui Xisheng finally had a good night's sleep in the past five days, but the more he slept, the hotter he got.

Consciousness slowly awakened, and the whistling in my ears seemed to be the sound of wind. His head was icy cold from the wind, but his body was so hot that he was sweating a little. He couldn't stretch his hands and feet, as if he was bound by something.

The feeling of ice and fire made Cui Xisheng frown, and when he opened his eyes, the white clouds in the blue sky were retreating quickly.

Cui Xisheng was a little dazed looking at the receding blue sky and white clouds. Isn't he sleeping in the room? How can you see the blue sky and white clouds?

"Are you awake?" The longing voice suddenly came to my ear.

Cui Xisheng's brain woke up several times in an instant, and when he turned his head suddenly, he saw Meng Jiangtian looking at him with a smile.

"Old color critic, you are finally back." Seeing Meng Jiangtian, Cui Xisheng was very excited and tears filled his eyes.

After waiting for ten days, he was always afraid that Meng Jiangtian would have an accident. Last night, this worry made him even more tormented by nightmares.

Seeing the intact Meng Jiangtian now, the big stone in Cui Xisheng's heart instantly fell to the ground.

Missing, worrying, the grievance and fear of being almost sucked dry by the baby, these emotions were mixed together, Trish couldn't hold back, and broke out all at once. All of a sudden, I cried heart-piercingly.

When Meng Jiangtian heard Cui Xisheng yell out the words "Laosaipi" from the bottom of his heart, he was immediately annoyed and amused.

Before he had time to correct Cui Xisheng's address, Cui Xisheng suddenly cried out of breath, and Meng Jiangtian was taken aback by crying.

Cui Xisheng wanted to hug Meng Jiangtian, but he didn't move for a while, only then remembered that his hands and feet were bound.

Looking down, he saw that he was wrapped in a quilt. The little black cat was lying on his chest, staring at him with big eyes blinking.

Cui Xisheng struggled a few times, his body was empty.

It didn't feel right, Cui Xisheng turned his head and looked behind him, his eyes widened suddenly, he even forgot to cry.

Lush and lush trees covered the ground, and the mountains and rivers overlooked it. It was clear that his body was actually high in the sky.