Chapter 100 Rejection

"It seems that you love him very much." Zhang Jiani smiled slightly, not afraid of Meng Jiangtian's black face, and continued: "Don't get me wrong, I don't discriminate against boys getting pregnant, I just think it's amazing. And this should be considered a It must be a special ability.

Cui Xisheng should be two and a half months old, is he okay? Pregnancy is always difficult for girls, will he work even harder?" "

With me, he will not work hard." Meng Jiangtian turned his head Continue to look out the window.

"Then what are you going to do in the future, take Cui Xisheng back to the safe area of ​​your hometown?"

"How long will it take us to reach our destination." Meng Jiangtian changed the subject.

His attitude should have been very clear, but this woman was still rambling about expressing and hinting.

Gossip has no eyesight yet, and it is far behind Cui Xisheng.

"Why didn't you answer my question?" Zhang Jiani smiled slightly, instead of answering, she asked instead.

Meng Jiangtian was irritable and silent, and Zhang Jiani continued: "With your ability, you will definitely be treated as a guest in any safe zone you go to, but you will definitely be jealous of the managers of the safe zone. If you meet Liu Shenghui's narrow-minded

manager , will definitely not be able to accommodate you. And you are bringing Cui Xisheng, an ordinary person, who is still pregnant, he will only become your burden." "I don't think he

is a burden." Meng Jiangtian expressed his feelings with a sullen face. dissatisfied.

Zhang Jiani was not afraid of Meng Jiangtian's black face, and finally caught Meng Jiangtian's attention. Instead, she was very happy, smiled more confidently, and continued, "You don't need to think that he is a burden, but you have to admit that if you leave Cui Xisheng, you have to find him." People protect him.

Today, there are people sent by my father to protect you, but if you go to another safe zone, if someone wants to deal with you, Cui Xisheng will definitely be the breakthrough point, and he will be your burden. "

Meng Jiangtian was silent, turned his head and didn't want to talk to Zhang Jiani. Although he didn't want to admit it, what this woman said made sense.

Every time he left for a long time, something happened to Cui Xisheng. This is really a problem.

"We have done research, There is a 70% chance of giving birth to a superhuman from a supernatural person and a supernatural person. However, the chances of supernatural beings and ordinary people giving birth to supernatural beings are only 30%.

Although Cui Xisheng can conceive, he is an ordinary person, and there is only a 30% chance that the baby he conceives will be a person with supernatural powers.

If he gives birth to an ordinary person, you will have two burdens in the future. "

Meng Jiangtian finally couldn't help rolling his eyes looking at the street outside the window. He has never hated a person so much in his life. This woman broke his record." Recently, my father

and several other people with abilities are discussing about people with abilities. marital problems.

In order to allow more supernatural beings to be born, they plan to change the monogamous marriage system, and supernatural beings can have multiple partners.

You men are all playboys, and when this system comes out, no one will insist on being a couple for life.

So I have seen it, I am not a stingy person, as long as my future husband puts me first, I will not care how many confidante he has.

But if the children of other people are supernatural beings, I must raise them. This is my bottom line. Zhang

Jiani glanced at Meng Jiangtian, who still turned the back of his head to her.

Still pretending to be stupid, Zhang Jiani sneered coldly, and said straightforwardly: "If you are with me, you will be the manager of this safe zone in the future.

Cui Xisheng can also have better protection here, I promise, as long as you put I put it first, and I won't embarrass him."

Meng Jiangtian looked at Zhang Jiani speechlessly, this woman is really overconfident, how did she say such shameless words, and she acted as if it was a matter of course and was not embarrassed at all look.

"Sorry, I'm afraid I'll disappoint you. Cui Xisheng will always be the first in my heart.

You should find another supernatural person who is willing to put you first. I believe there will be many people who want the safe zone As a manager,

how long will it take to reach the destination, if you drive too slowly, I can go by myself, my wind system is much faster than your driving." "

Are you rejecting me?" Zhang Jiani suddenly leaned The car stopped on the side of the road, frowning and staring at Meng Jiangtian.

Having said all that, Meng Jiangtian still doesn't want to get in. Growing up so big, it was the first time that she was rejected so simply by a man. Zhang Jiani felt a little unbelievable, but also a little annoyed.

"Yes." Meng Jiangtian nodded seriously and definitely.

Zhang Jiani frowned. It was the first time she experienced the feeling of being rejected since she was a child, and the taste was not very good.

Losing face, Zhang Jiani opened the car door and said, "Here is the map, you can find it yourself, I have something else to do."

Meng Jiangtian's eyes lit up, he took the map happily, and got out of the car impatiently. Fearing that Zhang Jiani would do something wrong again, Meng Jiangtian hurried away from the flamboyant red luxury car and turned into an alley.

Looking at Meng Jiangtian's disappearing back, Zhang Jiani's eyes were so angry that her eyes were red. Is she so unwelcome?

With one foot on the accelerator, the little red sports car rumbled out.

Meng Jiangtian poked his head out of the alley, watched the little red sports car disappear, and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

It's not that he hasn't been chased by a woman before, but he is the first such an ordinary but conceited woman. Just now, he tried hard not to slap that makeup-filled face.

Zhang Jiani gave him a map of the safe zone. Meng Jiangtian flew into the sky, looked down at the entire safe zone, compared the list of suspicious addresses given by Zhang Zhefeng, and quickly found the destination.

Check them one by one, it's much faster than that little red sports car.

Zhang Jiani drove the car rumbling back to Zhang Zhefeng's office. Without knocking on the door, he rushed in angrily.

"You can lighten my little ancestor. This door is a bulletproof door. It was broken. Now there is no place to make another door."

Zhang Zhefeng felt sorry for his door and checked it, but fortunately it was not broken.

Looking back at his precious daughter who is a supernatural being, Zhang Zhefeng hurriedly stepped forward to comfort him: "What's the matter, Miss, who made you angry? Didn't you follow Meng Jiangtian to investigate the tunnel?" "Don't follow me!

" Mention him, that is a big fool with no eyesight." Hearing Meng Jiangtian's name, Zhang Jiani was furious.

"Yo, it seems that Meng Jiangtian offended you. Tell me, how did he offend you. Didn't you say you wanted to chase him? Why, was he rejected?" Zhang Zhefeng handed a bottle of iced Coke to Zhang Jiani.

Zhang Jiani drank half a bottle of iced Coke in one gulp, put it heavily on bamboo chopsticks, and said angrily: "That bastard dared to reject me! He actually rejected me for a man! Let me be such a beautiful woman with supernatural powers, don't want it, insist on it!

" Go pick the perverted man who can get pregnant!

Sure enough, perverts like perverts, and the two of them are a pair of perverts.

Dad, call back all the nannies and supernatural beings you sent to Tracy Sheng. He is an ordinary person, so what right does he have to enjoy these things.

Just let him be killed by zombies. I want to see if Cui Xisheng is a burden without the protection of the supernatural being. "

Zhang Jiani was so angry that her little face became grim, and she lost her beautiful appearance at all. Zhang Zhefeng shook his head helplessly, this girl

is still so impulsive and willful. Meng Jiangtian can't be offended now, his destructive power is much more terrifying than those zombies.

Before he is sure enough to kill him, this person can only be wooed, not an enemy.

"Since he doesn't like you, let's change someone else. On your terms, if you wave casually, those who chase you will not be allowed to go to the zombie lair. Why cling to a pervert? "

"No, I want Meng Jiangtian." My husband must be the strongest. "

Maybe there is someone stronger than Meng Jiangtian? " If you don't look for it, you keep targeting Meng Jiangtian, and when you meet someone who is stronger than Meng Jiangtian, then you will be at a loss.

"But so far, Meng Jiang is the most powerful genius. " If there is no one better than Meng Jiangtian in the future, wouldn't it be even worse for me. "

"Then what can he do if he doesn't like you. " The two of them love each other, so don't cross your legs. If you make Meng Jiangtian anxious, you will be in trouble. "

"What's the trouble? You're afraid of Meng Jiangtian. " "

"Yes, I'm just afraid of Meng Jiang. Girl, you are also a supernatural being, you should know the power of supernatural beings.

A powerful supernatural being who can even defend against missiles. With Meng Jiangtian's current abilities and levels, the heat weapon in my hand probably won't be able to hurt him.

But he threw Daofeng out casually, your father and I have no way of avoiding it at all.

Be good, okay, there are so many good men, why should you like a boy who doesn't like you? "

"I don't like him, I'm just angry, I can't compare to that Tracy Sheng!" "

You are comparable to that Cui Xisheng in everything, but there is only one thing, you are a woman, Meng Jiangtian just doesn't like women, no matter how good you are, it's useless." "

"No, I can't swallow this breath. " Men are all playboys, I don't believe it, he will really hang himself on the tree that Tracy gave birth to.

Unless the two of them are separated, you are not allowed to let them go, and you are not allowed to give them a helicopter.

"What do you want to do again? Don't make Meng Jiangtian anxious. " "Zhang Zhefeng was full of worries. This girl was going to mess around again.

He could take care of it before, but now he is just an ordinary person. The girl has become a supernatural person. He can't control it anymore.

"You don't care about it, anyway. I won't let Meng Jiangtian demolish your safe zone. If you dare to trip me up, I will support Zhou Changjiang so that you cannot be the manager. "

"Are you my daughter, you stinking girl? Why are you always thinking about my political enemies?"

All right, all right, I'll help you keep Meng Jiangtian, but you also have to promise me, don't mess around, don't really piss off Meng Jiangtian, do you hear me? "

" I heard, it's really long-winded, I'm leaving. "Zhang Jiani left with a stomach full of bad water.

Zhang Zhefeng looked at his daughter's back worriedly, and always felt that if this continued, he would be killed by this girl sooner or later.