Chapter 165 The Uninvited Guest

Cui Xisheng came home and pressed the light switch a few times, but the light was still off. Cui Xisheng turned on the TV, hot water machine, and the lights in each room one by one, but they were all out of power.

I found the electric switch at home, but it didn't trip. His house was indeed out of power.

"It's weird." Cui Xisheng stood in the yard, frowning listening to the howling ghosts and wolves next door.

Jiao Yaqing went away for a long time before she came back with big and small bags. She frowned and put down the food, and said to Cui Xisheng: "When I came back, I heard someone singing next door. I went to his house to check. His house has water and electricity. Is the switch in our home broken?"

"I checked the switch, and it doesn't seem to be broken. But I don't understand electrical circuits, so I don't know if it's broken." Cui Xisheng shook his head.

"Then who can I ask, what is the phone number of the power company?"

"I don't know."

"I don't know what, what are you looking for?" Hao Ren came back with some vegetables in his hands.

"You two bought vegetables, and I bought some back. I'm hungry, let's eat." Hao Ren went to the kitchen to put down the vegetables, and wanted to wash his hands, but found that there was no water.

"Has the water stopped?" Hao Ren asked as he came out.

"Water and electricity cut off, Dean, would you check to see if the switch is broken or not? No one else's house has stopped, but ours has stopped." Jiao Yaqing said.

"It's just our house that stopped?" Hao Ren raised his eyebrows, "I'll go check the switch."

Hao Ren glanced at the switch, but didn't see anything wrong. He stroked the beard growing on his chin, and said, "I'm sure it's just us." Is the house closed?"

"I went next door to check, their house has water and electricity." Jiao Yaqing said.

"Did the other people watch it?"

"That's not true. I don't know them either, and they can't just watch the door for us." "Let's

eat first, and I'll go and have a look after eating." Hao Ren thought for a while road.

The three finished their meal full of worries, and Hao Ren went out. Hao Ren left for the whole afternoon, and when he came back, he had a gloomy expression on his face.

"Dean, what's the matter?" Cui Xisheng asked nervously.

Hao Ren gritted his teeth in resentment, looked at Cui Xisheng and said, "That Liu Anjian messed it up. I went to several houses in the afternoon, and they all had water and electricity, but ours didn't, so I went to the power supply bureau." The people from the power supply

bureau It is said that our home consumes electricity very much, and the electricity consumption in the last days is tense, so we stopped our home appliances.

"I asked them why our electricity usage was abnormal, but they didn't tell me. I was so anxious to ask, they kicked me out.

" I went to the water supply bureau again, and they also had the same reason, saying that our household water was abnormal. I was at the Water Supply Bureau and asked them to provide evidence of abnormality in our household water, but they did not tell me.

"I waited there for a long time, but they told me the reason. They said that the higher-ups notified them to stop our water and electricity. Let me think about who I offended." After much deliberation, the only thing we can do in the safe

area The one who made the enemy was that kid Liu Anjian. And he has the right to cut off our water and electricity. "

Hao Ren patted the coffee table, blowing his beard and staring in anger.

"He saved me before, and I thought he was a good person. I didn't expect Meng Jiangtian to show his true colors just a few days after he left. " Jiao Yaqing also said angrily.

"Looks like there's no electricity or water tonight. You must be vigilant tonight and watch out for any dirty tricks he will use." Hao Ren reminded.

"Meng Jiangtian is not here, will he do something to his parents?

" "Xiao Hei, go to Meng Jiangtian's parents' house and watch. If anyone dares to sneak in, no matter who it is, don't leave alive."

"The three of us sleep together tonight, and Xiaobai will protect us tonight. I'll see tomorrow if I can call Meng Jiangtian's parents over. We are together so that it will be convenient for Xiaohei and Xiaobai to protect us." Cui Xisheng touched Xiaohei's body. said the head.

"His parents may not come over, and when they see you, they may scold you instead. You'd better be prepared to be rejected." Hao Ren said helplessly.

"It's my duty as a daughter-in-law to go to them. As for whether they want to come or not, that's their decision. I did my job, and if they refused me and something happened, it's none of my business." Trish Said with a cold face.

He could already predict that Meng Jiangtian's parents would have nothing good to say about him, and ninety-nine percent of them would reject him.

They may even feel that he is slandering Liu Anjian, maybe those two people will take the initiative to report to Liu's family and expose him.

Thinking about it this way, Cui Xisheng raised his forehead and immediately didn't want to go.

As the sun went down, Xiao Hei went to Meng Jiangtian's parents' house. Cui Xisheng's bedroom was the largest, and all three of them slept in Cui Xisheng's bedroom. Xiao Bai squatted by the window, looking out the window vigilantly.

The three of them were so preoccupied that they couldn't fall asleep. Cui Xisheng was the first to fall asleep because she was pregnant with a baby.

Jiao Yaqing and Hao Ren gradually fell asleep listening to Cui Xisheng's snoring.

At ten o'clock in the middle of the night, the three had already fallen asleep, and Xiao Bai, who was lying on the window sill, suddenly raised his head and looked out the window.

The three figures approached the villa swaggeringly. They did not hide their whereabouts at all. A gold-type supernatural person easily broke the door lock, and the three easily entered.

In the night, colorful mist gradually filled the surroundings of the villa. Under the cover of night, the three supernatural beings did not realize that they had been slowly enveloped by the colorful mist.

The three circled around the yard a few times, stretched out their hands and made a gesture of pushing the door in the air. The three of them stood in a row, raised their legs one by one across the air, and the last person made a gesture of closing the door in the air.

"Li Da, it's so cold in this room, I can't see anything." The supernatural being in the middle rubbed the goosebumps on his arms, frowned and looked around.

"Mr. Liu has already shut off the water and electricity in their house. Of course you can't see it. Zhang San, come out with a whole fire to illuminate it.

" There are no supernatural beings in their house, so we don't have to be so careful. As long as you don't invite the supernatural beings patrolling nearby. "Li Da said arrogantly.

Zhang San, who was walking at the end, dragged a small ball of flames in his palm, which immediately illuminated the entire small courtyard.

Xiaobai narrowed his eyes slightly, and the colorful mist rolled, confusing the sight of the three.

The three faced each other . After looking at the air for a while, Li Da said sourly: "Oh, this house is really nice, much better than my house. Wait until this family is kicked out, Wang Er, let's rent this house together.

"Okay, I'm fed up with my house, it's not soundproof at all, the next door is noisy every night, and I almost hear something wrong when I listen to the live broadcast every day. "

"You still don't want to let you listen to the live broadcast every day. Are you a man? " Zhang San joked. "

I can't stand it just because I'm a man." The bastard next door to me has a higher level than me, I can't beat him, and I can't steal his woman.

"Every night you don't know how much I'm suffering. I'm afraid that if this goes on, I'm going to have something wrong." "

Look at your talent. If you can't stand it, you won't go out and find someone to solve it. There are plenty of such businesses." Li Dabai glanced at Wang Er and said.

"Who knows that the women outside can't do it cleanly, and it costs money. It's not easy for me to make some money." "

You can live with your money for the rest of your life." Li Dabai rolled his eyes to the sky.

"I heard that Cui Xisheng is a man who can actually conceive. This kind of creature is rare, why don't you try it with Cui Xisheng tonight." Zhang San moved closer to Wang Er, smiling very wretchedly.

Wang Er looked at Zhang San with a heartbeat.