Chapter 122 The Absurd Crime

"Chirp!" The ferret was caught off guard and immediately jumped away. The colored powers sprayed out of his body like smoke bombs, quickly surrounding Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian sneered, and the wind howled all over his body, and the colorful mist was blown away before it even got close to Meng Jiangtian.

Without the confusion of supernatural powers, Meng Jiangtian looked at the fleeing ferret very clearly.

The speed of Xue Ying and Meng Jiangtian is not at the same level at all. Meng Jiangtian can catch up to the ferret very quickly, not even too fast.

Walking leisurely behind the ferret, the wind blades chased the ferret, drawing wounds on the ferret, and blood spilled all the way.

The blood flowed too much, and the speed of the ferret gradually slowed down, making it easier for Meng Jiangtian to chase.

The ferret staggered, fell to the ground, rolled a few times, got up staggeringly and continued to run after being stuck by the needle.

Meng Jiangtian wanted to go to Cui's house to check the situation, and he didn't have ferret's bad habit of killing others. He looked down at the ferret, and the wind blade flew out. .

Looking at the ferret's body, Meng Jiangtian frowned slightly, as if things went too smoothly.

Landing cautiously, he pulled the separated body and head of the ferret, and it was indeed dead.

The gust of wind was still howling around him, and the colorful mist was cut off from him by the gust of wind. He would definitely not be confused by the ferret's ability anymore. This ferret should be dead.

Meng Jiangtian put a fire on the ferret with a blank face, and watched the ferret burn to ashes before leaving in peace.

After Meng Jiangtian left for a while, the scarred ferret jumped down from the dense branches.

Walking to the pile of ashes, the ferret queen was terrified.

Damn human, how can he still have fire abilities? Fortunately, it didn't use illusion on itself, but caught a rabbit when it was running away, and cast illusion on the rabbit, making Meng Jiangtian mistake the rabbit for him to kill.

If it weren't for its cleverness, it would be him who died now. This man is really easy to mess with, so be careful in the future.

The ferret licked the wound on his body, thinking about the little thing in Tracy's stomach, and ran back to the city with a limp.

Meng Jiangtian didn't know that he was tricked by the ferret again, so he came to the safe zone with peace of mind, sneaked into the vicinity of Cui's house, and observed the situation of Cui's house.

You can't see anything from the outside, you can only see people coming and going cleaning the courtyard. These people's complexions are not very good, and some people have injuries on their faces. They wear the same clothes, they should be those so-called slaves.

After observing outside for a while, Meng Jiangtian was going to go into the house to take a look. Meng Jiangtian was already very careful, but he still couldn't escape the airtight monitor.

The siren sounded sharply, and Meng Jiangtian teleported out without any delay.

Cui's siren made the entire villa area boil. The supernatural beings searched the villa area like a carpet, Meng Jiangtian had no choice but to leave the villa area temporarily.

After finding a random place for lunch, Meng Jiangtian bought some seasonings to take back.

The roasted rabbit meat in the morning is really delicious. It tastes so good with just a little salt. It will be even better with more seasoning.

Meng Jiangtian walked out of the supermarket with the spices. Yao Xue was leaning on a telephone pole charmingly, holding the bag in her hand, and looked at him with a charming smile.

"How do you know I'm here?" Meng Jiangtian asked with a frown.

"There are surveillance cameras all over the street. It is not easy to find you. Since you left, I have been waiting for you to appear on the surveillance." "Now that I see it, you can leave.

" This woman is still the same Sex, Meng Jiangtian was too lazy to talk to her, and was going to visit Cui's house again.

"A thief broke into the Cui family, and that thief must be you. The Cui family is making a fuss, and your surveillance screenshots have been distributed throughout the city. The Cui family has offered a reward of one million to catch you. I saw the screenshot, but fortunately it was not very clear

. , It's exactly the same clothes.

Change it, if you go out like this and someone sees you, you will be in trouble." Yao Xue threw the bag in her hand to Meng Jiangtian.

"The Cui family is looking for me?" Meng Jiangtian really didn't expect that the Cui family had already started to want him before he went to kill the Cui family.

"How about you, you have no hair on your mouth, and you can't do things well. Brother, you are still too young, and your work is too rough.

Put on your clothes and come with me. My sister has found a helper for you to deal with the Cui family. With this helper, Guarantee that you can get twice the result with half the effort."

"What kind of helper is so powerful, what conditions do you have for helping me?" Meng Jiangtian didn't believe that there would be pie in the sky, and he didn't believe that someone would help him for no reason.

"The manager of this safety zone, are you serious? As for why you are helping you, you will know after seeing Mr. Chen. I will wait for you here for ten minutes, which is enough for

you to change clothes. It is up to you to decide whether you want to come or not." ." Yao Xue sat on the railing by the side of the road, looking at Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian re-entered the supermarket, went into the bathroom and changed his clothes. Without hesitation, she came out and found Yao Xue.

The help of a safe zone manager can indeed save him a lot of trouble.

As for their purpose, Meng Jiangtian was going to have a look first, and if their purpose was too much, he would have time to refuse.

"I knew you would come, let's go." Yao Xue winked at Meng Jiangtian happily, took Meng Jiangtian into the car, and drove away all the way.

Yao Xue parked her car in front of a stately building, walked into the first floor, the noisy crowd couldn't help but look at Yao Xue a few more times, the staff here seemed to know Yao Xue, and they all called her call.

Meng Jiangtian felt that a very unfriendly gaze was sizing him up unscrupulously.

Following his eyes, a man in his thirties was staring at him intently, the hostility and warning in his eyes were undisguised.

Meng Jiangtian glanced at the man indifferently, and he could clearly feel the fluctuation of the man's ability with the wood-type ability, which was around the third level, and he was not his opponent at all.

baffling. Meng Jiangtian gave the man a disdainful look, turned his head and ignored him, and followed Yao Xue through the crowd to the elevator.

The sight of the man behind him seemed to pierce the back of his head, it was so hot that no one could ignore it.

Meng Jiangtian sighed helplessly, why did he have another enemy for no reason, he obviously didn't do anything.

"Why are you sighing? Although I said you have no hair on your mouth, you don't have to pretend to be so old-fashioned on purpose." Yao Xue said, looking at Meng Jiangtian.

"I'm not pretending to be old-fashioned." Meng Jiangtian explained with a cold face.

"Then why are you sighing?"

The elevator door opened, and Yao Xue and Meng Jiangtian walked into the elevator and stood side by side.

Meng Jiangtian looked at the man in the crowd who was still staring at him and said, "Who is that man? Does he have any grudge against me?"

Yao Xue followed Meng Jiangtian's gaze, and immediately saw the man's angry face, and smiled immediately.

The elevator door closed slowly, blocking the man's gaze. Yao Xue pressed the 5th floor and explained: "That's Ma Rui, the man I've been chasing. It's a pity that he never agreed to my pursuit. But looking at his appearance today

, I think he is about to agree to me. Brother, if I catch him, you will have a share of the credit, and then I will treat you to a wedding candy." "So does

he regard me as a rival in love?" This truth made Meng Jiangtian even more speechless .

"Don't worry about it, he suspects every boy around me is his rival in love. It's just this old boy who just stares blankly and never fights with a rival in love for me." He took the elevator to the fifth floor

. Compared with the bustle of the first floor, the fifth floor is much cleaner.

Walking into an office, a middle-aged man greeted him warmly.

"You are Meng Jiangtian, right? I have admired your name for a long time, and Xiaoxue almost blows you up like a god. I am Chen Zekun, the manager of this safety zone." "Hello, I am

Meng Jiangtian."

"Uncle Chen, I But he's not bragging, he's really good. There's a grade tester there, why don't you test it and let Uncle Chen know that I'm not bragging." "No, let's get down to business." In the office, the grade

tester The tester is very conspicuous, out of place in this simple office.

At first glance, this machine was placed here temporarily, and it was specially prepared for myself.

Meng Jiangtian doesn't like the feeling of being calculated by others, and although he doesn't know how high his level is now, he feels that it should be quite high.

If it exceeds the guess of these two people, it will definitely be very troublesome, so I simply refused.

Yao Xue and Chen Zekun felt a little embarrassed by Meng Jiangtian's straightforward rejection.

Yao Xue got used to being rejected, and soon recovered her smiling face, and said with a playful smile, "Why are you hiding it? I don't know your level. How can we arrange tactics?" "Let me tell you what tactics you have

. Listen, if I can do it, I will do it." Meng Jiangtian didn't fall for it.

"Oh, forget it, we don't force you if you don't want to. Uncle Chen, what is our plan." "

Xiaoxue said that you may have a fourth-level ability, so we also arranged the plan according to the fourth-level ability. Take a look first Go." Chen Zekun handed Meng Jiangtian a document.

Meng Jiangtian looked at it for a while, then raised his eyebrows. This plan was quite cruel. He just wanted to kill the Cui family for revenge.

But Chen Zekun wanted to destroy the Cui family, and wanted the Cui family to remain infamous forever. Meng Jiangtian found the above crimes incredible, and he didn't know if such crimes would be believed if they were announced.

Seeing Meng Jiangtian frowning, Chen Zekun smiled and said, "Do you think the above crimes are a bit of nonsense?"

Meng Jiangtian nodded.

Cut off the limbs of ordinary people to make human pigs.

Fill the belly of a living person with wax oil, and install a candle wick to make human wax.

Cut a slit in a person's scalp and pour mercury into it, and the whole person will peel off alive if they can't stand the itching.

This kind of torture has been used for a long time. The Cui family raised slaves and restored torture. Are they planning to become emperors?

"Don't doubt, this is what the Cui family really did, and none of them wronged them.

Moreover, the ridiculous slavery is also strongly advocated by their family.

People, they can't stand the temptation at all. Many supernatural beings All of a sudden, they have the ability to be superior to others, and they all want to be slave owners."