Chapter 154 Transaction

"Mr. Zheng." Just as Zheng Chenggong closed his eyes and fell asleep, a voice suddenly came from his ear.

Zheng Chenggong was so startled that his scalp was numb, he jumped up from the sofa, and saw an old man in black standing opposite him at a glance.

Looking forward to the stars and looking forward to the moon is finally looking forward to people, but the way Mr. Wang appeared on the stage is really scary.

"Mr. Wang, you are finally here. Please sit down." Zheng Chenggong's exhaustion disappeared in an instant, and he warmly greeted Meng Jiangtian to sit down.

"I've been here for a while." Meng Jiangtian said while sitting on the sofa.

I saw that there were too many people in this room just now, especially Liu Anjian was there. Meng Jiangtian didn't know what these people were doing, so he eavesdropped for a while.

Hearing that these people were not ambushing him, Meng Jiangtian waited for a while. He knew Liu Anjian too well, and Meng Jiangtian didn't go out because he was afraid that Liu Anjian would see his flaws.

Zheng Chenggong was taken aback. He had a camera at home, and when he found a stranger, the surveillance would send a warning to his mobile phone, but his mobile phone was very quiet all day.

Could it be that you didn't hear it when you dealt with so many people just now?

"Mr. Wang is here, why don't you come out?" Zheng Chenggong seemingly casually picked up the phone on the coffee table and glanced at it.

Zheng Chenggong couldn't help frowning as he did not receive a warning on his phone.

"Sorry, I don't want to see so many people. As for the surveillance in your home, I short-circuited it. You can fix it later." Meng Jiangtian looked at Zheng Chenggong's phone and said truthfully.

The monitoring was indeed short-circuited by Meng Jiangtian. Xiao Hei was protecting Cui Xisheng at home. He had eaten a thunder crystal nucleus before, and now that the lightning system has just reached level two, he can destroy the monitoring by himself.

"Mr. Wang is really vigilant." Zheng Chenggong smiled painfully. There are several surveillance cameras in his yard. If it is repaired, I don't know how much it will cost.

The next time you buy purification potions, you must not buy them in your own home.

"Mr. Zheng, please forgive me. Next time, we can trade in another place." Meng Jiangtian said with a smile.

"No problem, how much purification potion did Mr. Wang bring this time?" Zheng Chenggong was in pain for a while, but still cared more about the purification potion.

"Fifty bottles. How much does Mr. Zheng need?"

"I don't want that much, I only need ten bottles. We send out a mission, and ten bottles are enough.

" The shelf life of this medicine is too short. If it is longer, I will Instead, you can stock up on the goods. If you want to buy purification potion in the future, I'm afraid it won't be at this price. Zheng Chenggong sighed.

"I don't want to raise the price for now." "

"You don't want to increase the price, but others don't necessarily. " Mr. Feng, the manager of our safety zone, came here just now. He asked me to bring you a message. He wants to meet with you and talk about business.

"Your purification potion is too important to supernatural beings, no, it is very important to human beings.

" It's like salt and iron in ancient times. Because it is rare, it must be controlled by the authorities. Now that the safe zone has made a move, it must be monopolized.

"Once monopolized, the price will definitely increase, so it's not up to you to decide. After all, it's the official, and even you can't afford to offend it." Zheng Chenggong brought the words to him, but he also stimulated

Meng Jiangtian in a strange way. Strength is king in the last days. With Meng Jiangtian's level, even Feng Jingguang may not be able to hold him down.

If this Mr. Wang is a face-saving person, and he has disgusted Feng Jingguang after being provoked by him, maybe the business will be lost.

In the future, they can also directly buy purification potions from Mr. Wang at a low price.

Meng Jiangtian gave Zheng Chenggong a meaningful look. This person really has a lot of little things.

But he doesn't have such a good face. Just now Feng Jingguang said that he wanted to do business with him, and Meng Jiangtian was already moved.

If he could negotiate with Feng Jingguang, then he wouldn't have to look for clients all over the mountains and plains to sell purification potions. Just sell it to Feng Jingguang at once in the safe zone, saving trouble and effort.

As for being discovered, Meng Jiangtian is very confident in his own strength. Still the same sentence, he wanted to run away, even that female zombie couldn't catch up with him.

"Let's make a deal first." Meng Jiangtian was thinking in his heart, but his face remained calm.

Zheng Chenggong couldn't see Mr. Wang's expression, and didn't know what Mr. Wang was thinking, so he took out ten first-level crystal nuclei and exchanged ten bottles of purification medicine with Meng Jiangtian.

During Zheng Chenggong's persuasion, Meng Jiangtian left Xinyue Mansion and changed into his own clothes on the roof of the building that could not be seen by the surveillance. Meng Jiangtian directly sold the ten crystal cores that Zheng Chenggong gave.

Going back to discuss with Hao Ren, Hao Ren let Meng Jiangtian make up his own mind. Meng Jiangtian thought about it all night, and decided to have a talk with Feng Jingguang.

"Another mission to purchase purification potions has been released." Early the next morning, Cui Xisheng showed Meng Jiangtian his mobile phone.

The publishers were Su Yue and Fan Zhigang, and they needed a total of twenty bottles of purification potions.

The two went to Zheng Chenggong's house early in the morning and learned that Zheng Chenggong had bought the purification potion, but they didn't inform the two of them. The three of them had a very unpleasant quarrel.

There were still forty bottles of purification medicine in his hand, Meng Jiangtian thought about it, but he still didn't go to Su Yue and Fan Zhigang.

Retail sales are too troublesome, why not go to Feng Jingguang.

After breakfast, Meng Jiangtian disguised himself to find Feng Jingguang.

Flying all the way from the air to Feng Jingguang's office, when it fell, sparks and lightning destroyed more than a dozen cameras. When Meng Jiangtian stood in front of Feng Jingguang, there were still tiny lightnings wrapped around his body.

The surveillance cameras in Feng Jingguang's room crackled and then were scrapped.

"Mr. Wang's way of appearing on the stage is really special." Feng Jingguang looked at the computer whose screen was distorting and about to be destroyed, and said with the corners of his mouth.

Good guy, there are not many good electrical appliances in this room. How much money will be lost, and the old man will have to give a few more bottles of purification potion as compensation.

"Sorry." Meng Jiangtian withdrew his lightning power.

"Mr. Wang, please sit down." Feng Jingguang looked at Meng Jiangtian a few times, and took Meng Jiangtian to sit on the sofa.

"Mr. Wang, I've been waiting for you forever. Would you like something to drink?" Feng Jingguang got up and wanted to get Meng Jiangtian something to drink.

To drink something, you always have to lift your beard, and you may be able to find someone through the lower half of your face.

"No need. Mr. Feng, I heard that you want to discuss business with me." The more you talk, the more you will be exposed. Meng Jiangtian didn't want to talk to Feng Jing, so he said directly.

"Yes, there is no one who would not be interested in Mr. Wang's purification potion.

" I didn't know there was such a potion until I saw the mission issued by Mr. Zheng yesterday. Was Mr. Wang a Chinese medicine practitioner before? "

"How much medicine does Mr. Feng want? And at what price do you want to buy it?" Meng Jiangtian didn't say a word at all.