Chapter 13 Middle-Aged Woman

The middle-aged woman ran to the window, hid behind the bed, and stared at the door in horror.

He didn't pay attention to Cui Xisheng at all, and didn't mean to apologize for pushing Cui Xisheng down.

Cui Xisheng was angry in his heart, but his whole body was uncomfortable, and he didn't have the energy to argue with the middle-aged woman. He stood up slowly with his hands on his hands, and his stomach was thrown again, which made him feel even more painful.

Cui Xisheng supported the wall and returned to the hospital bed, picked up the mobile phone on the bedside table, and called Hao Ren.

Hao Ren seemed to be busy, but he didn't get connected. After a minute, no one connected to the phone, and the phone hung up automatically.

Cui Xisheng frowned, his stomach throbbed in pain, Cui Xisheng thought about it, and hit him again.

Hao Ren's cell phone was still not connected, and Cui Xisheng continued to call without giving up, completely oblivious to the strangeness of the middle-aged woman behind the hospital bed.

The middle-aged woman was crying, but suddenly her whole body started to twitch, and the bloody mouth spit out bursts of blood, and some internal organs seemed to be mixed in the blood.

The eyeballs turned up, the black eyeballs gradually lost their color and turned grayish white, and the blood color on his face also faded. A face that was flushed with fear lost blood color in a short time and began to turn bluish white.

The middle-aged woman fell to the ground and twitched for a while, and Cui Xisheng called four or five times, but Hao Ren's cell phone couldn't be reached.

Frowning and putting down the phone, Cui Xisheng touched his stomach and comforted the baby in his stomach, but he didn't find the middle-aged woman when he turned around. Cui Xisheng walked around the hospital bed and saw the woman lying on the ground.

"Hey, are you okay? Wake up, wake up." Cui Xisheng pushed the middle-aged woman, but the middle-aged woman remained motionless.

Cui Xisheng reached out and probed the middle-aged woman's nose, but she didn't breathe!

I tested my pulse on the right side of my neck, and it stopped beating!

Grab the wrist and feel the pulse, and stop jumping!

Cui Xisheng stared at the middle-aged woman. Just now, the woman was blushing and pushed him with great strength. Although her body was covered in blood, she didn't look like she was dying at all.

He just made a few phone calls, which didn't take more than ten minutes, did this woman lose her temper?

Could it be that the main artery somewhere is broken? But the blood around the woman was pitifully small, and it didn't look like arterial bleeding at all.

The sound of scratching the door stopped abruptly, and the strange man at the door couldn't move the iron door, and gradually walked away screaming. Without the annoying sound of scratching the door, Cui Xisheng finally felt a little more comfortable with his ears clean.

There was a white glove left by Hao Ren beside the table. Cui Xisheng put it on and checked the condition of the middle-aged woman. Someone died suddenly in this room. He had to find out the cause of the death and not involve himself.

Except for what seemed to be a bite on the woman's arm, there were no other wounds on her body.

It's just that the wound on the woman's arm decayed quickly while Cui Xisheng was stunned, and the stench was exactly the same as that of the strange man outside the door.

Cui Xisheng's irritated stomach trembled, and he turned his head and began to retch, but just after vomiting, there was nothing in his stomach, and he retched only some acid water.

Cui Xisheng vomited and began to get confused again, his arm was suddenly grabbed tightly, Cui Xisheng was startled, coupled with the pain in his arm, Cui Xisheng suddenly woke up.

Turning his head, Cui Xisheng was so frightened that his heart stopped for a few seconds.

The middle-aged woman who was supposed to be dead suddenly came back to life, her gray eyes fixed on Cui Xisheng, she opened her mouth, the bloody mouth was emitting a stench, and the woman rushed towards Cui Xisheng.

Cui Xisheng didn't have time to dodge, he hugged his stomach with both hands instinctively, shrunk his neck and closed his eyes.