Chapter 34 Night

Suddenly there were footsteps approaching, and Cui Xisheng's heart instantly rose to his throat.

"Who!" Zhao Jiake stood in front of Cui Xisheng competently and asked in a low voice.

"It's me." Meng Jiangtian replied in a low voice.

Hearing Meng Jiangtian's voice, Cui Xisheng's heart instantly settled down. At a time like this, having a superhuman by his side is definitely a life-saving straw.

"Brother Jiang Tian, ​​I'm so scared." Liu Anna's voice became clearer and more annoying in the darkness.

"Sleep, I'll watch over you." Meng Jiangtian sat next to Cui Xisheng, and Cui Xisheng rolled over to avoid it, and fell directly from the mat to the ground.

Meng Jiangtian seemed to be able to see in the dark, and grabbed Cui Xisheng's arm and pulled him back to his side.

Cui Zhenshan was about to struggle again, Meng Jiangtian hugged Cui Xisheng's waist directly, and said in a low voice, "Stop making trouble, I will do nothing, go to sleep."

Meng Jiangtian's voice was tinged with exhaustion. Pressing Cui Xisheng to lie down, he withdrew his hand, retreated to the side, and lay down with a distance from Cui Xisheng.

Cui Xisheng couldn't see Meng Jiangtian's face in the dark, but he could hear the exhaustion in his words. After hesitating for a while, Cui Xisheng lay down on the mat honestly and didn't go any further. Now there is no safer place than being beside Meng Jiangtian .

Four cushions and four people are just right, Liu Anna and Cui Xisheng are separated by Meng Jiangtian, and Zhao Jiake is beside Cui Xisheng.

The position protected by two people made Liu Anna envious and jealous, "Brother Jiang Tian, ​​I'm afraid, I don't want to sleep on the side, I want to sleep in the middle."

Cui Xisheng instinctively resisted, without thinking Just refuse "I don't want to sleep next to you, the two of you drag the mat away and go to sleep by yourself."

"Hurry up and go to bed." Meng Jiangtian pulled Liu Anna to lie down, his tone was firm, he refused to change her position, and he didn't want to drag the cushion away.

"Brother Jiang Tian..." Liu Anna acted like a spoiled child.

"No change." Meng Jiangtian's hard three words finally made Liu Anna shut up.

Cui Xisheng looked at the starry sky, and heard the sound of Meng Jiangtian's breathing. This feeling seemed to return to the feeling when they were lying on the same bed before they were separated.

At that time, there was love for sweetness, but now there is so much resentment. After thinking wildly for a while, Cui Xisheng didn't know when he fell asleep.

When he woke up, the sun was already high, Meng Jiangtian and Liu Anna had left, only Zhao Jiake was sitting beside him, holding Meng Jiangtian's coat to shield him from the sun.

"You're awake, you're still in a deep sleep." Seeing that Cui Xisheng woke up, Zhao Jiake lowered his arm. He held it for a long time, and his arm was sore.

"What time is it?" Cui Xisheng covered his eyes with his hands when he was suddenly pierced by the sun. Judging by the position of the sun, it is too late to deal with it.

"It's exactly nine o'clock in the morning. You slept too deeply. Meng Jiangtian took a nap last night, woke up and left. Those supernatural beings went to find food for us at dawn, and they haven't come back yet." Zhao Jiake He glanced at the watch on his wrist.

Suddenly, he came to Cui Xisheng's side again, and said with an ambiguous face, "Liu Anna was woken up by Meng Jiangtian and taken there before she woke up. She took a mat and walked away. What is the relationship between you and Meng Jiangtian, Meng

Jiangtian Seeing your sleeping eyes, I think there is a story."

"Our story is very complicated, I don't want to talk about it." Cui Xisheng glanced at the curious Zhao Jiake with a warning in his eyes.

Realizing that Cui Xisheng was upset, Zhao Jiake scratched his head embarrassingly and smiled awkwardly.

The two were silent for a while, Cui Xisheng felt hungry, and looked at the box containing jujube-flavored food beside him, feeling entangled in his heart.

To eat, or not to eat, that is the question.

"Are you hungry? Eat some. Meng Jiangtian said that the food in it is only for you to eat. If you don't eat it, throw it away. If anyone takes a bite, he will not be polite." Zhao Jiake observed his words and handed it to Cui

Xisheng A box of jujube milk.

"He really said that?" Cui Xisheng was very suspicious. Zhao Jiake always wanted to match him and Meng Jiangtian for no reason, but Cui Xisheng didn't believe his words.

"Of course, if you don't believe he's back, you can ask him yourself."

"Forget it, I won't ask him." Cui Xisheng was really hungry, so he took the jujube milk.

In the last days, the question of whether to eat or not is not a problem at all, but whether you can find something to eat is the problem.

Cui Xisheng also figured it out. He couldn't starve himself even if he had a grudge against Meng Jiangtian. This is the beginning of the end of the world, and he can still find food in the supermarket.

In the future, there will be less and less food, and I still can't eat what I want, not to mention there is still one in my stomach that needs to eat.

Hypocrisy will only make yourself uncomfortable.

Perhaps because the period of morning sickness is almost over, Cui Xisheng feels less morning sickness and appetite these days.

I ate two jujube-flavored breads in one go and drank a box of jujube milk. My stomach was full and comfortable.

After a long absence, the feeling of nausea was gone, Cui Xisheng lay down on the mat after eating, the sun was warming her eyes, she squinted her eyes comfortably, and fell asleep again.

In the dream, Cui Xisheng dreamed of Meng Jiangtian, and the old pervert was picking his clothes off.

Cui Xisheng knew in a daze that he was dreaming, and suddenly became terrified. He raised his leg and kicked Meng Jiangtian's legs neatly.

Hearing Meng Jiangtian's muffled snort as he wished, Cui Xisheng jumped up.

In the dream, without the burden of his stomach, Cui Xisheng resumed his previous agile skills, jumping up and down with boxing attacks, and surrounded Meng Jiangtian who was shrinking on the ground to provoke.

"Old pervert, don't you want to break up with me? Don't you like girls? Aren't you a supernatural person? It's the

end of the world, you old hooligan still miss me, you are a lowly person.

Today can be regarded as falling into my hands I can't beat you in reality, and I can't beat you in my dream? Bastard, watch your tricks!"

Cui Xisheng yelled and rushed up, punching Meng Jiangtian who was on the ground.

"Hey hey..." Cui Xisheng, who was asleep, had a perverted smile on his face after enjoying the fight in Mengli.

Zhao Jiake was taken aback by Cui Xisheng who suddenly smiled obscenely, looked at Cui Xisheng a few times, and shook his hand in front of Cui Xisheng's eyes, making sure that this guy was dreaming, Zhao Jiake couldn't help but heave a sigh of relief.

Not far from the school, Meng Jiangtian suddenly had an itchy nose during the flight. He endured it again and again, but he still couldn't hold back and sneezed.

A restrained sneeze immediately attracted the attention of the zombies on the ground.

All the rotten faces looked up, seeing Meng Jiangtian, the zombies were excited, stretched out the same rotten and disgusting hands, screaming and wanting to catch Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian looked coldly at the zombies on the ground, and flew far away in the blink of an eye. The zombies lost their target, and continued to wander aimlessly after a few words of dissatisfaction.

Meng Jiangtian was like an eagle, hovering in the air, staring at the ground, looking for the goal in his heart.

Meng Jiangtian only flew four or five times around the University of Chinese Medicine before seeing that familiar figure.