Chapter 146 Killing with a Borrowed Knife

The female zombie doesn't know what kind of supernatural power it is, the level is so high, but the breath is well hidden. Meng Jiangtian searched for a long time before finding her.

The female zombie didn't sleep, she held the baby and shook it from side to side, as if she was coaxing the baby to sleep.

Under the moonlight, Meng Jiangtian could clearly see the baby's appearance. It was a little zombie with a rotten blue-gray face.

What a poor little thing, Meng Jiangtian felt sorry for such a young child who became a zombie, and decided to free him.

The wind blade appeared quietly, but the female zombie immediately felt the wind blade, and when she looked up, it was too late.

Meng Jiangtian used the most powerful wind blade to quickly cut off the little zombie's neck. A slimy little head fell to the ground.

The female zombie stared at the little zombie for a long time, so long that Meng Jiangtian thought that she could not understand what the loss of her head meant.

Just as he was thinking of using other methods to attract the female zombie, the female zombie suddenly moved, grabbing the small head of the little zombie that fell on the ground, and the sharp nails were easily crushed.

Finger digging in the brain, a crystal nucleus the size of a grain of rice was pulled out. The female zombie didn't dislike the dirty blood on the crystal nucleus, she swallowed it in her stomach with a single roll of her dark red tongue.

Meng Jiangtian frowned. This zombie also knows to eat crystal nuclei. She is of such a high level. Could it be that she eats crystal nuclei? She is also a devourer?

The female zombie licked the wounded blood, and suddenly raised her head to look in Meng Jiangtian's direction, her blue-gray eyes were full of hatred.

It was the first time for Meng Jiangtian to see a zombie feeling emotional. This female zombie must have regained her wisdom.

Don't let Meng Jiangtian think too much, the female zombie has already galloped towards Meng Jiangtian quickly, and came in the blink of an eye.

Meng Jiangtian flew out in a hurry. The female zombie was not of the wind type but of the wood type. She couldn't run as fast as Meng Jiangtian.

But her supernatural speed was faster than Meng Jiangtian's. The wooden vines all over the sky kept trying to bind Meng Jiangtian, but Meng Jiangtian teleported away.

After being unable to catch Meng Jiangtian for a long time, the female zombie roared irritably, and her anger made her move a little faster.

Be angry, the more angry the better. In order to stimulate the female zombie, Meng Jiangtian took the risk to stop and wait for the female zombie to catch up. After the female zombie was about to catch him, he teleported away.

After playing with the female zombie a few times, the woman was so angry that the corners of her mouth were bleeding.

Chasing one and fleeing the other, Meng Jiangtian quickly brought the female zombie to the resting place of Quan Zhanliang and the others.

No one noticed that Meng Jiangtian had left, and by the time Quan Zhanliang and the others heard the roar of the female zombie, it was already too late.

"Meng Jiangtian, why did you bring her here!!" Quan Zhanliang's eyes were tearing, and he ran away in a hurry, but was easily caught up by Meng Jiangtian, and Quan Zhanliang roared angrily.

"Because I'm going to kill you. Come on, run quickly." Meng Jiangtian smiled at Quan Zhanliang, passed Quan Zhanliang, disappeared into the air in an instant, and teleported far away.

Seeing a human like Meng Jiangtian, the chasing female zombie burst out with hatred in her eyes, and the vines all over the sky were like octopus claws, surrounding Quan Zhanliang who had no time to escape, and rolled into a human pupa.

Quan Zhanliang could only hear a scream, and the vine human pupa soon separated. Quan Zhanliang fell limply to the ground without breath, blood flowed from his stomach, and the crystal nucleus in his stomach had disappeared.

Meng Jiangtian led the female zombies to catch up with those who wanted to escape. Zhang Guang and Wu Minliang were eaten by a female zombie.

Liu Feifei has a special ability, Meng Jiangtian can't find it even in the shadows.

But the female zombie was very powerful, the vine pierced through the wall of a tall building, Liu Feifei was pulled out like a hedgehog, and the crystal nucleus was accepted by the female zombie.

It was a pity for Meng Jiangtian to look at Liu Feifei's special crystal nucleus. If he can awaken that ability, he will be able to use it for cheating and abducting in the future.

In the end, there was only Meng Lisa left. Meng Jiangtian caught up with Meng Lisa and threw her into the space. He needed to know who was trying to kill him and who ordered these people.

He observed these people for a few days, Meng Lisa was the one who had no bottom line, as long as it was good for her, she would do it.

For the sake of her own life, she is the one most likely to tell the truth.

Meng Jiangtian also got into the space. This female zombie is going crazy, will it stop in a while.

"Thank you, thank you for saving me." Meng Lisa looked at the crowded space, gasped heavily, and sincerely thanked her.

"You're welcome. I have something to ask you. If you don't tell me the truth, I'll throw you out again." Meng Jiangtian sat on the chair and smiled maliciously.

The heart that Meng Lisa had just let go raised her throat again, and she looked at Meng Jiangtian nervously, but instinctively showed a charming look: "I will tell you whatever you want to know, and I will give it to you just because you want me. Meng

Lisa twisted her water snake waist and walked towards Meng Jiangtian, wanting to sit on Meng Jiangtian's lap.

A gust of wind blew by, Meng Lisa was blown staggeringly, and fell to the ground.

Meng Jiangtian looked at her condescendingly, and said disdainfully, "Don't do this to me. To tell you the truth, I don't like women, and I don't like women who are provocative like you.

" Come to harm me, what is the mission this time, I will take you back to the safe zone. "

"Do you mean what you say? If I tell you, what will you do if you cross the river and tear down the bridge?" Meng Lisa is not stupid, she doesn't believe Meng Jiangtian's words.

"Does it count, do you have the right to choose now? If you don't say it, I will throw you out now, and the female zombie should not have left." "I really don't have the right to choose,

but you have to say it or not." Kill me, why should I tell you.

" Throw me out, those four people are dead, kill me too, and no one will be able to tell you who is going to kill you. "Meng Lisa suddenly lay on the ground with her limbs splayed, looking like a mermaid.

Meng Jiangtian frowned. It was indeed his miscalculation. He should keep one more person. With competition, maybe two people will fight for each other. Tell him the truth.

It's a pity that it's too late to regret it now. Meng Jiangtian looked at Meng Lisha's appearance of a dead pig not afraid of boiling water, and probably this woman would not tell him the truth. But it doesn't matter, when I return to the safe

zone, let Xiaobai Try to see if you can confuse her and let her tell the truth.

The two of them had their own thoughts, and the atmosphere fell silent for a while.

Meng Lisa saw that Meng Jiangtian was not in a hurry, and seemed to have a plan in mind, but she was a little panicked.

Lying The heaven and man on earth fought for a long time, and Meng Lisa came to Meng Jiangtian's side. Meng Jiangtian stared, and Meng Lisa stopped three meters away from Meng Jiangtian. With a charming smile, Meng Lisa said: "Let's discuss the matter.

" . I'll tell you the truth, you don't have to take me back to the safe zone, just put me here.

"As for whether I can survive under the hands of that female zombie, it depends on my ability. You don't have to save me, how about it?" "Can you

guarantee that what you said is true?" Meng Jiangtian asked after thinking about it.

"I have evidence, you will believe it after reading it."

"Deal."