Chapter 180 Framed

Meng Jiangtian waited at home for news from Feng Jingguang. After waiting for three days, there was still no movement.

Until the fourth day, Meng Jiangtian, as Mr. Wang, went to trade purification medicine with Feng Jingguang, and accidentally saw a plan about wind power generation on Feng Jingguang's desk.

However, the column of the person in charge is not his name.

Meng Jiangtian got the crystal nucleus and did not leave as usual.

Feng Jingguang asked unexpectedly: "Is there anything else, Mr. Wang?"

"It's nothing. It's just that there have been power outages at home recently, and my family asked me to ask what's going on." "

I'm really sorry. There has been a drought recently and there is not enough water. , we can only supply domestic water first, so there will be occasional power outages." "

Oh. Then will the power be cut off frequently in the future? When it rains and the water source is sufficient, there will be no power outages." "

Hydroelectric power is too dependent on God , so we are going to switch to wind power generation.

" Mr. Wang is also a wind power user, I wonder if you are interested in working part-time in a power plant.

"Based on your level, the wind power you release at one time should be enough for the wind power of other supernatural beings for a day." "

I don't care, I have to refine the purification potion, I don't have time. But I accidentally glanced at the wind power on your table just now." The plan, it seems that the person in charge is called Qian Bei."

"Yes. His level is the highest among the wind-type supernatural beings." Feng Jingguang glanced at the plan on the table and smiled. It's okay for this thing to be seen.

"Is he the one with the highest level of wind powers? I remember that there seems to be a man named Meng Jiangtian, whose level should be higher than him."

"Yes, Meng Jiangtian's rank is indeed higher. Mr. Wang knows Meng Jiangtian?" Feng Jingguang couldn't figure out what Mr. Wang wanted to do, and he didn't dare to speak ill of Meng Jiangtian, so he asked cautiously.

"I don't know, I just heard about him. After all, level 3.8 is not low. Why don't you use him?" "

The person in charge can't just look at the level, but also his character. After all, he is in charge of the entire power station. If the person in charge has an impure mind, I don't know what troubles will arise."

"You mean that Meng Jiangtian's character is impure?" Meng Jiangtian stared at Feng Jingguang, inexplicably, why did he have an impure character?

"We did find out some things. Mr. Wang, you really don't know Meng Jiangtian? Are you trying to say something?" "To tell you the truth

, I did have some friendship with Meng Jiangtian recently. He helped me a little bit, and I think he's a nice guy.

" But I don't have a deep friendship with him either. I don't know what you found, can you give me a look.

"If he really has a bad character, I don't want to have a close relationship with him."

Meng Jiangtian thought of a reason temporarily, but he wanted to see what evidence could prove that his character was not pure.

"This..." Feng Jingguang hesitated for a while, then suddenly smiled and said, "You can show it to Mr. Wang, but Mr. Wang don't tell Meng Jiangtian."

Although I don't know what the relationship between Mr. Wang and Meng Jiangtian is, at present, He didn't want to be unhappy with Mr. Wang because of Meng Jiangtian.

Meng Jiangtian, as long as he is on guard against him, he can't make any waves.

The safe zone is in great need of purification agents, and Mr. Wang must not offend him.

"Don't worry, I promise I won't tell him." Meng Jiangtian smiled slightly, he definitely didn't say anything, he just watched.

Feng Jingguang fiddled with the computer for a while, then turned the monitor to Meng Jiangtian and said, "Mr. Wang, this is the monitoring of the farm.

" The farm has been cultivating a few ginseng seedlings recently, but they all died. We searched for a long time but could not find the reason.

"Recently, Meng Jiangtian was discovered on surveillance. Although he didn't take pictures of what he did to the ginseng seedlings, he is currently the most suspicious. "We are investigating him recently, and please Mr. Wang

not to tell Meng Jiangtian, lest he get defensive We can't find anything. "

"Well. "Meng Jiangtian focused on watching the video on the computer, and hummed perfunctorily.

Feng Jingguang smiled, Mr. Wang is so nervous, the relationship with Meng Jiangtian should not be that simple.

Alas, each of them has such a relationship, It's really difficult for him to be the manager of the safe zone.

Meng Jiangtian watched the surveillance video several times, and his brows frowned.

He confirmed several times to make sure that he had never been to the place in the video.

And the ghost on the surveillance Sneaky, if he walked straight ahead, the monitor would not be able to see his face at all.

But he suddenly looked at the monitor deliberately, his entire face was exposed to the monitor, and when he saw the monitor, he left in a panic.

Meng Jiangtian Looking at the panicked face in the video, he curled his lips in disdain, so he wouldn't show such a calm expression.

If he saw the surveillance, he would find the control room, destroy all the surveillance, and never leave Evidence.

But that face is really his face, does he have a twin brother?

Meng Jiangtian didn't know much about computers, so he didn't think of such a high technology as AI face changing for a while.

"Mr. Feng suspects that Meng Jiangtian destroyed the ginseng seedlings?"

"Currently, he is the most suspicious."

"Why don't you take the monitor and ask him directly."

"Ask directly?" Feng Jingguang was stunned. No matter how you ask, if you ask Meng Jiangtian, you will not tell the truth, and you will startle the snake, and you will not be able to catch Meng Jiangtian's criminal evidence.

"Based on what I know about Meng Jiangtian, he won't do such shameful things, and I feel that the person in the video is a little different from Meng Jiangtian, maybe it's not him. "Who gave you this video

? The person in your video is very problematic. "It's obvious that someone framed him.

He doesn't have many enemies in the safe zone, and recently he deliberately made friends with people with supernatural powers, but he didn't draw hatred.

If someone wants to frame him, the first thing Meng Jiangtian thinks of is the Liu family.

The farm is also under the jurisdiction of Zhao Wei's family. Thinking about it this way, it seems that who is framing him can be guessed.

"The video was captured by the monitor, and it doesn't matter whoever sent it. But since Mr. Wang trusts Meng Jiangtian so much, we will definitely investigate carefully and will never wrong Meng Jiangtian. "Feng Jingguang said helplessly.

Mr. Wang is so protective of Meng Jiangtian, he probably can only give up investigating Meng Jiangtian.

"I just offer a suggestion, what Mr. Feng should do or do, I will never interfere. Don't bother Mr. Feng, I'm leaving first.

" Mr. Wang, walk slowly. " "

Feng Jingguang looked at the direction Mr. Wang was leaving, and frowned slightly at the plan.

When Meng Jiangtian returned home, he was still in a bad mood. That family was like a plaster, there was always a bitch trying to harm him.

Meng Jiangtian is not a good person, he is narrow-minded, and he must retaliate. Others are riding on his head to shit, and Meng Jiangtian will never pass him a paper.

But if you want revenge, you have to find the right enemy. Now he is just skeptical, so he still needs to confirm.

Meng Jiangtian found the ferret lying on Cui Xisheng's stomach, and lifted the ferret by its front paws: "Follow me."