Chapter 118 News of Tracy's Birth Parents

Meng Jiangtian was driven away by Yao Xue and waited behind a big tree.

The Cui family villa was very quiet. Meng Jiangtian waited for a long time, but there was no movement. He was anxious to go in and have a look.

"Little brother, run." Meng Jiangtian took a step away, the air behind him suddenly fluctuated violently, Yao Xue appeared with a middle-aged woman, and as soon as he landed, he said to Meng Jiangtian in a panic.

After finishing speaking, the middle-aged woman teleported out again with a panicked and dazed expression.

The Cui family's villa was still quiet, and it didn't seem like a reaction of being ashamed. Meng Jiangtian ran wildly after Yao Xue for no reason, and ran all the way before stopping.

"Have you been discovered?" Meng Jiangtian asked beside the panting Yao Xue.

"Of course not, sister, I have never failed to steal someone." Yao Xue said proudly.

"Then why are you running?"

"Aren't you afraid of being discovered? Look, is it this auntie?"

The two looked at the panicked middle-aged woman.

Seeing the two of them looking at her, the woman became even more frightened. These are two supernatural beings. She has seen the brutality of supernatural beings many times in the Cui family, and she doesn't have a good impression of supernatural beings.

"Auntie, don't be afraid, we won't hurt you, do you know Cui Xisheng?" Meng Jiangtian asked kindly.

"Xiaosheng? Do you know Xiaosheng? Where is he now? Is he okay?"

Hearing Cui Xisheng's name, the woman looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise. She was suddenly excited and not afraid of Meng Jiangtian. She took a few steps forward anxiously inquiring.

Seeing the woman's reaction, Meng Jiangtian was also happy. It seemed that he had found the right person.

"He's fine now. I'm his friend. He asked me to come to you. May I ask, where is Cui Xisheng's father?" Meng Jiangtian didn't directly talk about

his relationship with Cui Xisheng. The mother-in-law could not accept their relationship.

Although it won't be possible to hide it in the future, it's only temporary if it can be delayed for a while.

Thinking of her husband, Jiao Yaqing's face darkened suddenly, her eyes turned red instantly, and tears ran down her cheeks. Jiao Yaqing cried, "He was killed by the Cui family." Meng Jiangtian's face darkened, and he glanced at the Cui family

. The direction of the villa.

"How did the Cui family kill uncle?"

If the old man was killed by a zombie, he would have nothing to say. But if he was killed by someone, he could not avenge his father-in-law.

"The Cui family doesn't treat ordinary people like us as human beings at all, and kills them if they want. Xiaosheng's father just broke a bowl, and he was killed by the second young master of the Cui family.

He was burned alive. That little bastard could kill him at once, but he burned him slowly with his arms and legs.

I went to the government to redress my grievances, but they suddenly passed some kind of slavery and forcibly sold me to the Cui family. I lost my slave.

If it wasn't for the coincidence that you came here today, I'm afraid I wouldn't survive tonight. It would be great if you could come earlier, and my husband won't die." Jiao Yaqing cried more and more sadly

. Meng Jiangtian's murderous aura slowly permeated.

Looking at Meng Jiangtian's gloomy black face, Yao Xue instinctively felt that something was about to happen, and she couldn't help persuading Meng Jiangtian: "Brother, don't be impulsive. The Cui family hold grudges very much, you can kill a second young master, but the Cui family People will not let you go. If you continue to repay your grievances, there will be no end."

"Do you want me to pretend nothing happened?" Meng Jiangtian looked at Yao Xue coldly.

"Of course not. We can go to the management. There are laws in the safe zone. Even people with supernatural powers can't kill people casually." "Do you

believe this? If your management still remembers that there is a law , Auntie will not become a slave anymore.

Auntie went to seek justice, but was sent to the Cui family to become a slave. Obviously, the management here is facing the Cui family. Rather

than pinning hopes on your management, I might as well do it myself. A It's just the Cui family, I'd like to see how powerful they are."

"It's different. Auntie is just an ordinary person, so of course they will go to the Cui family. But you are a supernatural being, so they won't be so partial.

Especially You are such a high-level power user, you believe me, as long as you report the crime, they will deal with it fairly.

Moreover, if you are willing to join our safe zone, I can be sure that they will definitely deal with the Cui family, and the Cui family will definitely deal with it. I will make compensation."

"Is it just compensation? Heh." Meng Jiangtian sneered disdainfully, he was too lazy to talk to Yao Xue, turned his head and said to Jiao Yaqing: "Auntie, I will take you to find Cui Xisheng, about uncle I'll take care of it."

Meng Jiangtian flew into the sky with Jiao Yaqing.

"Meng Jiangtian!" Yao Xue hurried to catch up, Meng Jiangtian waved his hand, the strong wind blew Yao Xue staggered and fell to the ground, Meng Jiangtian took the opportunity to disappear into the sky with Jiao Yaqing.

Yao Xue looked at the empty sky with a troubled expression. After hesitating for a long time, she turned around and rushed to the council hall. She had to tell the management about it quickly.

Although this incident was the fault of the Cui family, the safe zone now has to rely on the power of the Cui family to help fight against the possible zombie attack. Meng Jiangtian cannot be allowed to compromise the strength of the Cui family now.

Meng Jiangtian got rid of Yao Xue, slowed down his flying speed, and flew slowly in the air with Jiao Yaqing.

Jiao Yaqing looked at the ground under her feet curiously. This was the first time in her life to fly in the air. In half her life, she had never even sat in an airplane.

"Young man, is your name Meng Jiangtian?" After watching the scenery for a while, Jiao Yaqing still cared more about her son.

"Yes. My name is Meng Jiangtian. Meng from Mencius, Jiang from the Yangtze River, and Tian from the sky." Facing his mother-in-law, Meng Jiangtian is well-behaved and polite.

"How did you meet my son? Is he also a supernatural being?"

"We are college classmates, so he...is also a supernatural being." Meng Jiangtian hesitated and said.

"Really, Xiaosheng is also a supernatural being." Jiao Yaqing didn't notice Meng Jiangtian's strange expression, and was immediately happy when she heard that her son had become a supernatural being.

After experiencing the end of the world, Jiao Yaqing also deeply realized the gap between supernatural beings and ordinary people, which is simply the gap between heaven and earth.

As long as one of them awakens the supernatural power, they will not end up separated from each other.

Now that her son has also awakened the power, Jiao Yaqing immediately felt that there was hope in life.

I just don't know how powerful my son is, and whether he can avenge his father. Thinking of Cui Zhenguo's appearance when he died tragically, Jiao Yaqing's heart ached again.

Jiao Yaqing was gradually immersed in her own sadness, Meng Jiangtian took a look, and opened his mouth, but his mouth was stupid, and he didn't know how to persuade him.

Maybe seeing Cui Xisheng, the mother-in-law will be fine. Meng Jiangtian thought to himself, and slowly speeded up.

Flying slowly along the direction in memory, Meng Jiangtian looked at the scenery on the ground and suddenly felt a little strange, as if it was not the scenery when he came here.

But just now it was clearly the road in his memory, and he didn't miss it, so why did it suddenly go wrong?

The forest on the ground became more and more unfamiliar as it flew, Meng Jiangtian stopped and looked around.

As far as the eye can see are all green trees, this is a wild forest.

Meng Jiangtian remembered that when he came, he only passed a relatively large forest. But they had passed by just now, and if they flew further, they should be the urban area where Cui Xisheng and Hao Ren were hiding.

He was sure he didn't fly off, but where did this forest come from?