Chapter 59 The Steps of Cooking

A single tomato can't stand up to the competition of so many people.

The crowd dispersed, and the ground where the tomatoes exploded was licked clean. Tomato juice is gone, even the dust on the ground is gone.

Meng Jiangtian's smile became more and more cheerful, and he ate the vegetables and fruits around him one by one with great interest.

Sweet and sour tomatoes, refreshing cucumbers, and crisp white radishes. The fruit is also eaten bit by bit.

Meng Jiangtian took a bite of the banana and burped. He ate too much and was full.

Glancing at the crowd on the opposite side, everyone was stunned, and they all stared at the banana in their hands and swallowed their saliva.

Meng Jiangtian casually threw away the half-eaten banana. The banana crossed a perfect parabola and was thrown downstairs.

I would rather throw it away than give the person opposite me a bite.

The sun was burning overhead, and it was time for lunch.

After Meng Jiangtian showed up, he dragged the vegetables with the wind and sent them to Cui Xisheng's room downstairs. These fruits and vegetables are too delicate to be sunburned.

The door of the room could not be opened from the outside, and Meng Jiangtian flew in through the kitchen window. Cui Xisheng was still sleeping, breathing evenly, and there was a trace of blood on his face.

All the vegetables were put in the kitchen, and there was no pillow. Tracy couldn't sleep well, always turning over. Meng Jiangtian flew out of the window again.

Bedding is easier to find than food, and Meng Jiangtian soon brought back a new bedding.

Putting on the quilt and hugging Cui Xisheng up, with the pillow, Cui Xisheng's slightly frowning brows finally let go.

After guarding Cui Xisheng for a while, a knock on the door woke Cui Xisheng up.

Cui Xisheng woke up nervously. He heard a knock on the door in the end of the world. Cui Xisheng's brain immediately thought of zombies scratching the door when he just woke up.

Sitting up abruptly, his widened eyes were bloodshot. Seeing someone sitting beside the bed, Cui Xisheng kicked him in fright.

"It's me, don't be afraid." Meng Jiangtian gently caught Cui Xisheng's ankle.

Hearing it was Meng Jiangtian's voice, Cui Xisheng was stunned for a moment, saw Meng Jiangtian's face clearly with his dazed eyes, relaxed all of a sudden, and lay back down weakly.

The knock on the door rang again.

Tracy was not seriously angry when she got up, but now she was really annoyed, and said dissatisfiedly: "Who is outside the door." Good stuff."

Meng Jiangtian said mysteriously, and went out to open the door. Cui Xisheng was aroused by Meng Jiangtian's words, sat up and slowly woke up.

Meng Jiangtian saw Liu Anna outside the door through the peephole. Frowning instantly, Liu Anna started to knock on the door again after hesitating for a while.

Meng Jiangtian sighed and opened the door. Liu Anna smiled sweetly when she saw Meng Jiangtian: "Brother Jiangtian, can I go in?

" Anna enters the house. Cui Xisheng is still in the room, he probably doesn't want to see Liu Anna.

"I want something to eat, I want to eat some fruit." After being turned away, Liu Anna said with a pitiful disappointed face, looking at Meng Jiangtian eagerly.

Meng Jiangtian didn't immediately refuse or agree. But the silence also caused serious harm to Liu Anna's heart.

Is she now expelled from the scope of protecting her shortcomings by Meng Jiangtian? Although Meng Jiangtian was partial to Cui Xisheng in the past, he would still share the food between her and Cui Xisheng.

But now, he doesn't want to share it with her at all.

Realizing this, Liu Anna was a little flustered, how would she survive in the last days without Meng Jiangtian's protection.

If I had known earlier, I shouldn't have helped the student council president force Cui Xisheng's food.

Meng Jiangtian thought for a while, and opened his mouth to speak. Liu Anna was afraid that he would say no, so she immediately spoke first: "Brother Jiangtian, I really know I was wrong. I was also afraid that those people would hurt Cui Xisheng if they robbed me hard

. They robbed me crazy and hurt me, so they helped the student council president share Cui Xisheng's food.

I was also hungry for two days, and I was really hungry. Brother Jiang Tian, ​​please give me something to eat."

Liu Anna Pulling on Meng Jiangtian's sleeve, he begged while shaking.

When she was a child, Liu Anna would act like a baby and ask Meng Jiangtian for anything she wanted.

Meng Jiangtian looked at Liu Anna, and remembered the little girl who always followed behind his ass when he was a child. At that time, Liu Anna was beautiful, well-behaved and kind.

Sighing slightly, he finally said softly, "Wait a while."

After closing the door and not letting Liu Anna in, Meng Jiangtian went to the kitchen. The bananas were not easy to store, and he remembered that a few bunches had turned black.

Taking a large bunch of bananas with black roots, Meng Jiangtian opened the door again, and Liu Anna looked at Meng Jiangtian eagerly.

"These are for you. If you can't eat them, throw them away. If you eat them, I will give you my medicine." Meng Jiangtian put the bananas on the ground, and closed the door without giving Liu Anna another chance to ask.

Liu Anna looked at the closed door, her pitiful face gradually became grim. But at any rate there was a bunch of bananas.

He picked it up and took it to the room he chose. Liu Anna wolfed down four bananas, and the anger in her heart subsided a little, and she didn't dare to eat any more.

Eating too many bananas will cause diarrhea. Meng Jiangtian is right. At this time, she has diarrhea, but there is no medicine for her.

When Meng Jiangtian returned to the bedroom, Cui Xisheng sat on the bed with a stinky face. It seemed that he had heard Liu Anna's voice.

"She came to eat." Meng Jiangtian wanted to explain.

Cui Xisheng interrupted coldly: "Tell me what you are doing."

"I treat her as a younger sister."

"What do you treat her as, is none of my business?"

"Are you jealous?" Meng Jiangtian approached suddenly and smiled asked.

"A friend with benefits is jealous of his girlfriend, am I qualified?" Cui Xisheng glared at Meng Jiangtian.

"You can have whatever you want." Meng Jiangtian gradually approached, aiming at Cui Xisheng's slightly pale lips.

The atmosphere is getting more and more ambiguous. Meng Jiangtian feels that the atmosphere is very good now. After thinking about it for more than two months, he can't help but want to kiss Cui Xisheng again.

Cui Xisheng squinted his eyes, and a dangerous light flashed in his eyes, and the old pervert finally couldn't help it.

In order to have something to do with him, I used my girlfriend to act. At the beginning, he abandoned himself to look for Liu Anna without hesitation, and now he said he was his sister, did he really think he was a fool?

Raising his arm slowly, Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian's face close at hand, and he was jealous of his good skin.

After awakening the power, Meng Jiangtian's skin became better. So tender and so white, a slap on it will definitely leave beautiful fingerprints.

Although Meng Jiangtian was emotional, he was not above him. People with wind powers were very sensitive to the flow of air. With the wind whistling in his ears, Meng Jiangtian easily blocked Cui Xisheng's sneak attack.

"I've been hungry for two days, but I'm still so strong." Meng Jiangtian held Cui Xisheng's wrist, and deliberately stroked the skin on Cui Xisheng's wrist with his thumb.

The moderate force made Cui Xisheng get goosebumps all over his body in an instant, and he struggled to pull out his wrist.

Obviously he was the one who attacked, Meng Jiangtian just blocked it, but he was shocked by Meng Jiangtian's hard arm and his arm hurt.

The stomach growled suddenly, and after sleeping all afternoon, the two bowls of porridge had already been digested, and the stomach felt angry again at this embarrassing time.

Cui Xisheng was ashamed and angry, his little face flushed.

Meng Jiangtian raised his eyebrows and said with a light smile, "I'll cook right away. Do you want some fruit?"

"Fruit?" Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian in surprise. Can I still have fruit at this time?

"It's in the kitchen, come down and move around, pick it yourself." Meng Jiangtian brought Cui Xisheng to the kitchen.

The kitchen is not big, and a lot of vegetables and fruits are piled up in the living room. Cui Xisheng looked at the colorful vegetables and fruits, his eyes widened three points.

I pinched a grape and took a closer look. The scent of the grape rushed straight to the tip of my nose, and it didn't feel like a fake.

Putting it in his mouth, the sweet and sour taste stimulated his taste buds to wake up instantly, and Cui Xisheng shivered all over.

"Don't eat too much fruit. You just had a bad stomach, so be careful before you have diarrhea. If you want to eat something, I'll find the president of the student council and Qi Tianshan to make it for you." Meng Jiangtian took the bunch of grapes that Cui Xisheng was holding in his hand and stuffed it fiercely. .

"Anything is fine. But it's too much, if you can't eat it, it will be broken." Cui Xisheng didn't resist. Although he is greedy, what Meng Jiangtian said makes sense. If he eats too much fruit, he will suffer for himself.

"If it's broken, it's broken. There's nothing you can do about it now."

"Or..." Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian hesitantly.

He is not a saint, and he is very angry when he is robbed of food. But those people upstairs have been hungry for two days, if they go hungry any longer, they will die.

It's easy to lose your mind when you're desperate.

These foods will rot if they can't finish them. Even in the last days, it's not advisable to form too much hatred. Cui Xisheng wanted to give some to those people upstairs.

"Don't you hate them?" Meng Jiangtian asked what Cui Xisheng meant.

"Of course I hate it, but I'm also thinking of myself. If they go hungry and crazy and come down and grab it, even if you awaken the power, you can still kill more than a hundred people at once. We will be the ones who will be in danger then."

"Who says I can't." Meng Jiangtian said lightly.

Cui Xisheng looked at Meng Jiangtian suddenly, and Meng Jiangtian was smiling, seemingly joking and serious.

That weird smile made Tracy's hairs stand on end. Just as he was considering whether to stay away from Meng Jiangtian, Meng Jiangtian suddenly smiled.

I squeezed Cui Xisheng's skinny face, and said with a smile: "Just kidding, I won't be able to sleep if I kill so many people at once. But if they rob you of food, they must be punished. They will starve to death for two days.

" There are no people, and the student council president will give them water to drink. They will be hungry tonight and give them food tomorrow.

You eat less fruit, and I will ask the student council president and Qi Tianshan to come down and cook for you. Always eat Those bread and ham sausages are not good for your health."

"Oh." Tracy nodded obediently. Looking at Meng Jiangtian's back, I always felt that Meng Jiangtian didn't seem to be joking just now.

That was more than a hundred people. Meng Jiangtian had just awakened his power, so he probably couldn't beat more than a hundred people. He must have been joking just now.

Cui Xisheng thought of the three students whose legs had been cut off and bled to death, and goosebumps instantly covered his whole body.

I didn't realize before that Meng Jiangtian was so ruthless. Fear of Meng Jiangtian was rising. He wanted to hit Meng Jiangtian just now, so this old pervert should not be angry.

He shouldn't belong to the Holy Mother. These fruits and vegetables were all brought back by Meng Jiangtian, and they can't be separated. He has no right to talk too much.

It's all Liu Anna's fault. After staying with that white lotus for a long time, something went wrong with his head.

The more he thought about it, the more he regretted it, Cui Xisheng picked up a banana and stuffed it into his mouth to suppress his shock. The bananas are all black, so I have to eat them first.

When Meng Jiangtian opened the roof door and walked in, everyone looked at him.

All of them were so hungry that their faces were haggard, and their faces were not much better than those of zombies. The student council president is condensing water for everyone, drinking more water can last for a few more days.

Moreover, the student council president found that using the ability frequently can speed up the upgrade of the ability, so the student council president is willing to gather water for everyone so impartially.

When Meng Jiangtian found the student council president, the student council president was drinking the clear water he had condensed. It's not good for a supernatural being to starve for two days.

"Are you hungry?" Meng Jiangtian looked at the student council president condescendingly and asked very friendly with a smile on his face.

"What do you want?" In the eyes of the student council president, Meng Jiangtian's smile was mocking him, and he asked with a dark face.

"Come and help me cook." Meng Jiangtian said with a smile.

I have to cook by myself again! The student council president suddenly became angry.

Just when he was about to refute, Meng Jiangtian's light words made the student council president instantly dumbfounded: "I can share some with you. Fresh and warm food. When you think about it, bring Qi Tianshan down. I'll wait for you." Turning to look at Zhao

Huanrui , Meng Jiangtian said again: "Look at these foods, you can eat a little, don't say that I just make you work and don't give you food."

Meng Jiangtian walked a few steps, stopped again, turned back and said to the student council president: "Ah, by the way, the pots and bowls at noon haven't been cleaned yet, so clean them and bring them down."

The student council president's hesitant heart was overwhelmed by Meng Jiangtian's last humiliation. But he couldn't bear the temptation of the hot food, hesitated again and again, and dragged Qi Tianshan downstairs.

Zhao Huanrui also wanted to eat hot food, but Meng Jiangtian asked him to look at the food upstairs, so he didn't dare to follow.

Looking at the hungry crowd opposite, Zhao Huanrui thought it would be nice to have these snacks.

After picking through the pile of food for a while, Zhao Huanrui didn't dare to take more, and only took eight-treasure porridge.

Opening the lid of the eight-treasure porridge, Zhao Huanrui suddenly felt a chill all over his body, and when he turned his head, hundreds of wolf-like eyes stared at him.

Zhao Huanrui's scalp was numb, he swallowed hard, and activated his ability, a thin wall of one meter high blocked the eyes of the crowd.

Zhao Huanrui heaved a long sigh of relief without those eyes that threatened to tear him apart.

I couldn't help admiring Qi Tianshan, it must be uncomfortable to watch so many unkind eyes for a day.

Meng Jiangtian waited downstairs for a while, and the student council president led Qi Tianshan into the room with a dark face.

The president of the student council was empty-handed, and Qi Tianshan behind him was holding a pot with unwashed bowls and chopsticks piled up in it.

"I don't have the kitchen knife. It's upstairs. Go and get it." Meng Jiangtian threw a cucumber and said to the student council president.

The student council president stood there angrily for three seconds, finally compromised and went back upstairs.

After a while, the president of the student council came down aggressively with a kitchen knife in his hand. If he didn't know it, he thought he was going to attack with a knife.

[The author has something to say: Thanks to Mo Xiang's little wife for 2 trilobites, 1 monthly ticket and 11 recommendation tickets, thanks to

Chang'an Hometown, 10 recommendation tickets,

thanks to Youran, 5 recommendation tickets

, thanks to fruit wine rice balls, 16 recommendation tickets, and 1 trilobite

Thanks to Tom in the house for 14 recommended tickets,

thanks to the girl Xu Bicheng, 15 recommended tickets, 5 monthly tickets,

thanks to Bobozi, 1 monthly ticket,

savagey8, thanks to Gostop, 3 recommended tickets, 1 Cambrian Fuxian, and 1 monthly ticket,

thanks to the user xt8biged 1 recommendation ticket

thanks to Yan Yan's Mu Mu 8 recommendation tickets

thanks to savagey 8 recommendation tickets

The update is basically after 8 pm, babies, don't worry]